“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

And yet you have not been able to point out anything Trump said that was actual racism without lying about what he said. You instead voted for a guy that said the most racist things in his political career of anybody that ever ran for President before. That makes you a hypocrite.

Uh, guy, I am sure that you always have an excuse as to why his racism is acceptable... but the racism is still there.

Meanwhile, Biden actually has a 40 year track record of advancing civil rights...

The democrats don't want to make it easier to vote, they want to make it easier to get more democrat votes (by any means necessary). If people can't get their asses to a polling station on one Tuesday every four years (presidentially speaking), then they don't value their vote enough for consideration. Voting may be a game to democrats, but to many millions of Americans it is a scared duty. It is the living continuation of the greatest political system ever created, and the exercise of a right established and protected for centuries with the blood of great patriots and the genius of great statesmen. If that's not enough to get your ass to a particular place on one particular day with proof that you are in fact a US citizen eligible to vote, then fuck you.

Uh, Dripping Poop, you have it kind of backwards. It should be EASIER to vote, not harder. If you really think voting is "sacred", then it should be easy for everyone to vote.

We have voting because we all have a stake in what our elected officials do. That means we should have everyone do it, not just those who have the privilege of being able to have reliable transportation or up to date documentation.

Uh, guy, I am sure that you always have an excuse as to why his racism is acceptable... but the racism is still there.

Meanwhile, Biden actually has a 40 year track record of advancing civil rights...

And a 40 year record of making racially insensitive and racial comments.

They get to the liquor store With ID Real Easy

Who is "they"? I haven't been carded at a liquor store or a bar in years...

You've kind of hit on the flaw of Voter ID. You and I both know that it will be enforced selectively. Just like I don't get carded every time I go out to buy alcohol, (because absolutely nobody is going to mistake me for a 19 year old at this point) nobody is going to card Mrs. Middle Class White Lady at the polls. It will be use to scrutinize people of color and you know it.

It's kind of the whole point.

Uh, Dripping Poop, you have it kind of backwards. It should be EASIER to vote, not harder. If you really think voting is "sacred", then it should be easy for everyone to vote.

We have voting because we all have a stake in what our elected officials do. That means we should have everyone do it, not just those who have the privilege of being able to have reliable transportation or up to date documentation.

Lay out that track record in detail.

GO!

...... If you really think voting is "sacred", then it should be easy for everyone to vote.
What a surprise that a low-life, hypocrite fat ass who holds nothing sacred can't understand the concept.

ANd so what? Frankly, most white people don't have a clue.

In Trump's case, the malicious words are often combined with malicious policy, that's the thing.

His policies were great. Great economy, reasonable fuel prices, inflation at it's normal 1.5% or 2 rate, huge border crossing reductions, tax cuts............

And so what is that you voted for a racist. I know you can't admit that in spite of the overwhelming evidence. And you can't point to anything Trump said that was racist because it never happened. Your puppet masters told you what to say so you simply repeat it.

But finally one of your posts contained some truth to it: People don't have a clue.

Who is "they"? I haven't been carded at a liquor store or a bar in years...

You've kind of hit on the flaw of Voter ID. You and I both know that it will be enforced selectively. Just like I don't get carded every time I go out to buy alcohol, (because absolutely nobody is going to mistake me for a 19 year old at this point) nobody is going to card Mrs. Middle Class White Lady at the polls. It will be use to scrutinize people of color and you know it.

It's kind of the whole point.

No, the point is that you have no evidence of your claim. You dream up this bullshit in your head and post it here.

The Communists don't believe voter-id is racist anymore than you do. The fact is they have been using the black community to try and advance their political agenda for years. They called a black gubernatorial candidate the black voice of white supremacy. They tell us blacks are too stupid to get an ID so they can try and defeat it. They called Rittenhouse a racist when he was a white kid that shot three other white people and no black involved.

His policies were great. Great economy, reasonable fuel prices, inflation at it's normal 1.5% or 2 rate, huge border crossing reductions, tax cuts............
Hundreds of thousands dead
Riots in the streets
Thousands of businesses closed
Millions of jobs lost.

And so what is that you voted for a racist. I know you can't admit that in spite of the overwhelming evidence. And you can't point to anything Trump said that was racist because it never happened. Your puppet masters told you what to say so you simply repeat it.
Mexicans are rapists
Execute the Central Park 5 (even after they were exonerated)
Shithole Countries
Obama was born in Kenya

Trump is a racist. Deal with it. Then deal with your own racism, before you meet your maker.

The Communists don't believe voter-id is racist anymore than you do. The fact is they have been using the black community to try and advance their political agenda for years. They called a black gubernatorial candidate the black voice of white supremacy. They tell us blacks are too stupid to get an ID so they can try and defeat it. They called Rittenhouse a racist when he was a white kid that shot three other white people and no black involved.

Actually, they called Rittenhouse a racist because he was caught in a bar drinking and hanging out with the racist Proud Boys.

1642677790660.png

Come on, Ray, you've admitted that you only want Voter ID to keep "those people" from voting. Even you admit that voter fraud isn't a thing.

Riots in the streets
Millions of jobs lost.

Mexicans are rapists
Shithole Countries
Obama was born in Kenya

Trump is a racist. Deal with it. Then deal with your own racism, before you meet your maker.

Actually, they called Rittenhouse a racist because he was caught in a bar drinking and hanging out with the racist Proud Boys.

View attachment 590333

Come on, Ray, you've admitted that you only want Voter ID to keep "those people" from voting. Even you admit that voter fraud isn't a thing.
What a triggered load of bullshit….

show us the people who were suppressed from voting….

When did I ever say that? Resorting to lying now?
Sure you just routinely say that you can teach and other just couldn't handle it because it's such a tough job and yet you regularly post here during school hours. So it obviously isn;t that tough of a job if you have this kind of time to waste during work hours.

What a triggered load of bullshit….

show us the people who were suppressed from voting….
He won't. He can't.

Joe has nothing but the dumbass talking points he is fed by his handlers.

Riots in the streets
Millions of jobs lost.

See folks, this is what OCD does to a person who won't get treatment. Every one of these lies have been shown to OCD mulitple times but he keeps repeating them. Don't let this happen to a loved one. Get them help if at all possible.

Mexicans are rapists
Shithole Countries
Obama was born in Kenya

Another version gang, just like the last one. Not one of these items have anything to do with race or racism. But when you're fucked up in the head, you think they do.

:link: :link:

He was 17 at the time and not allowed in any bar, and still isn't today. When you make these lies up you have to think them out better.

I never said keep them from voting. If I did, quote me and post number liar. What I said is not making it easy on them. However the same standards apply to everybody else who don't think getting a ID is all that difficult to do.

I never said that, liar. Show me the quote.
That was the sentiment.

You go on and on how tough your job is and how teachers are just special people blah blah

and here you are again posting on the internet during school hours.

Forum List

Back