“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

Naw, I just think he was punished enough by the public humiliation.

Here's the thing. After three years of Trump and Pence promoting racism and homophobia, the notion of a couple of MAGAts beating up a gay actor probably did sound plausible. Probably because when you have a president who calls Nazis "very fine people", you have created a very hostile atmosphere.

I know how I'll win this debate. I'll just keep telling lies. In spite of being called out on the repeatedly, it worked so well in the past.

I knew a black gay guy who got beaten up by three fag-bashers... the police never bothered to look for them, either. The only reason why the police investigated this at all was because it was a celebrity involved...

Bullshit. It was because he was black and gay plus the fact his lie claimed he was assaulted by Trump supporters. In a commie city like yours, that carries a lot of weight.

Naw, I just think he was punished enough by the public humiliation.

Here's the thing. After three years of Trump and Pence promoting racism and homophobia, the notion of a couple of MAGAts beating up a gay actor probably did sound plausible. Probably because when you have a president who calls Nazis "very fine people", you have created a very hostile atmosphere.

I knew a black gay guy who got beaten up by three fag-bashers... the police never bothered to look for them, either. The only reason why the police investigated this at all was because it was a celebrity involved...
Like I said, you want to give him a pass because he is black and lets dudes bounce their balls off his chin in Chicago bath houses.

And link us up to all this homophobia and racism Trump and Pence whipped up. Actual quotes please, not the usual Dimtard talking point lies you are fed.

Like I said, you want to give him a pass because he is black and lets dudes bounce their balls off his chin in Chicago bath houses.

And link us up to all this homophobia and racism Trump and Pence whipped up. Actual quotes please, not the usual Dimtard talking point lies you are fed.

He can't. That's not how brainwashing works. Brainwashing is where you are instructed to say things, but not why you should be saying them.

Tell everybody that Trump said racist things! "Yes master!" That's how it works. OCD Joe has been called out on that lie repeatedly. He can't give any examples of what Trump said or did. Then he comes back to other discussions and repeats the same lies.

You can't get through people with weak minds that don't think for themselves. He voted for the candidate that said the most racist things about blacks than any other presidential candidate in our lifetime. When you're brainwashed, it doesn't matter to you.

Bullshit. It was because he was black and gay plus the fact his lie claimed he was assaulted by Trump supporters. In a commie city like yours, that carries a lot of weight.

Nope. Gays and blacks are assaulted and even murdered every day in this country, and if the cops don't catch the guy red-handed, it goes into the "I don't give a shit" file.

Jussie got special treatment because he was a celebrity. Full stop.

Why bother... you think racism and homophobia are acceptable....

He can't. That's not how brainwashing works. Brainwashing is where you are instructed to say things, but not why you should be saying them.

Tell everybody that Trump said racist things! "Yes master!" That's how it works. OCD Joe has been called out on that lie repeatedly. He can't give any examples of what Trump said or did. Then he comes back to other discussions and repeats the same lies.

More like-
I point out things that Trump said that are clearly racist.
You deny they are racist because, hey, you think your own racism is acceptable.

Trump is a racist. You jumped over 10 other bags of the same bad ideas to vote for him because he validates your racism.

Nope. Gays and blacks are assaulted and even murdered every day in this country, and if the cops don't catch the guy red-handed, it goes into the "I don't give a shit" file.

Hypocrite.

More like-

Trump is a racist. You jumped over 10 other bags of the same bad ideas to vote for him because he validates your racism.
Hypocrite.

I have never had any trouble voting and I have yet to meet anyone who has wanted to vote that was prevented from doing so.

Personally I think we should just open the polls over a weekend then no one would be able to whine about not being able to vote.

I have never had any trouble voting and I have yet to meet anyone who has wanted to vote that was prevented from doing so.

Personally I think we should just open the polls over a weekend then no one would be able to whine about not being able to vote.

Polls show the people the commies are trying to protect approve of voter-id by 70%. Blacks favor voter-id.

IMO this really doesn't have much to do with voter fraud. The Republicans want people to put some effort into voting and the commies want to make it as easy as going on the internet. People who are willing to put effort into voting are very interested in what's going on and are very informed. People who won't put that effort into voting really don't care in the first place, don't know much about what's going on in politics, and those people generally vote Democrat.

If we only had informed voters voting in this country that would be the end of the Democrat party. The only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books and they know it. if uninformed, stupid and politically ignorant voters were eliminated, The Democrats lose all power.

More like-

And yet you have not been able to point out anything Trump said that was actual racism without lying about what he said. You instead voted for a guy that said the most racist things in his political career of anybody that ever ran for President before. That makes you a hypocrite.

Being a celebrity? Most people didn't know who he was until he pulled this stunt which was his objective in the first place.

Polls show the people the commies are trying to protect approve of voter-id by 70%. Blacks favor voter-id.

IMO this really doesn't have much to do with voter fraud. The Republicans want people to put some effort into voting and the commies want to make it as easy as going on the internet. People who are willing to put effort into voting are very interested in what's going on and are very informed. People who won't put that effort into voting really don't care in the first place, don't know much about what's going on in politics, and those people generally vote Democrat.

If we only had informed voters voting in this country that would be the end of the Democrat party. The only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books and they know it. if uninformed, stupid and politically ignorant voters were eliminated, The Democrats lose all power.
I don't see any real issue with trying to make it easier.

Why not allow voting over a weekend instead of the old first Tuesday in November which was established in the 18th century to make it easier for farmers to get into town to vote?

We need to realize this isn;t the 18th century anymore.

Why not allow voting over a weekend instead of the old first Tuesday in November which was established in the 18th century to make it easier for farmers to get into town to vote?

We need to realize this isn;t the 18th century anymore.

If you see no problem with making it easier thus letting stupid people decide our representatives, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But when we end up with people like Biden, you can't complain either, because that's exactly what happened last election.

If you see no problem with making it easier thus letting stupid people decide our representatives, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. But when we end up with people like Biden, you can't complain either, because that's exactly what happened last election.

There have always been and there will always be stupid people.

All that matters as far as voting is concerned is eligibility.

What's the big deal over allowing people to vote over a weekend than on one arbitrary day of the year?

I would ask you to quote me saying that, but everyone knows you are a lying sack of shit so I won't even bother. And you obviously lied about Trump and Pence.

The democrats don't want to make it easier to vote, they want to make it easier to get more democrat votes (by any means necessary). If people can't get their asses to a polling station on one Tuesday every four years (presidentially speaking), then they don't value their vote enough for consideration. Voting may be a game to democrats, but to many millions of Americans it is a scared duty. It is the living continuation of the greatest political system ever created, and the exercise of a right established and protected for centuries with the blood of great patriots and the genius of great statesmen. If that's not enough to get your ass to a particular place on one particular day with proof that you are in fact a US citizen eligible to vote, then fuck you.

There have always been and there will always be stupid people.

All that matters as far as voting is concerned is eligibility.

What's the big deal over allowing people to vote over a weekend than on one arbitrary day of the year?

I have no problem with that. In fact I have stated repeatedly that election day should be a national holiday where everybody gets off of work to vote. The real problem I have is ignorant voters. Without covid, Trump would be President today and continued doing the great work he did for us his first term. That would have meant much less inflation, no labor shortage, little supply chain problems because he never would have signed that federal unemployment package and everybody would have had to gone back to work.

Ignorant voters don't want to put any energy into voting. I'm talking about the welfare types who flunked out of school and have no idea how this country operates. All they know is vote D because Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right?

When you make it so easy to vote you can almost do it sleeping is how you attract more of those people, and again, we end up with the results we have today. Then these are the people who are tilting the scale and ultimately choosing our leaders.

The democrats don't want to make it easier to vote, they want to make it easier to get more democrat votes (by any means necessary). If people can't get their asses to a polling station on one Tuesday every four years (presidentially speaking), then they don't value their vote enough for consideration. Voting may be a game to democrats, but to many millions of Americans it is a scared duty. It is the living continuation of the greatest political system ever created, and the exercise of a right established and protected for centuries with the blood of great patriots and the genius of great statesmen. If that's not enough to get your ass to a particular place on one particular day with proof that you are in fact a US citizen eligible to vote, then fuck you.
If it's easier for some it's easier for all.

I just don't see what the BFD is to modernize our thinking instead of sticking to old, outdated 18th century thinking.

Forum List

Back