“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

Okay, what about an M80? that's pretty loud and could be mistaken for a gunshot. Communities have asked their neighbors nicely to NOT set off fireworks because it might trigger the PTSD of veterans.

So what? Poor people are paying taxes, shell games aside.

Because it's irrelevant. Poor people pay sales and payroll taxes to support people like you... you pay taxes to support them. It all balances out. The point being that we spend 2.5 TRILLION on Middle Class entitlements and less than $500 billion on poverty relief.

You first, Welfare Ray.

83% of homicides are domestic violence of some sort. i.e. victims know their killers. Restricting gun ownership would reduce a lot.

But beyond that, you take a look at your spree killers, most of them had no criminal record before they started shooting up schools, theaters, shopping malls. Yes, the people in their lives knew they were crazy, but they were able to get guns, anyway.

Manufacturing guns is a lot more complicated than making drugs. If you stated holding gun sellers liable, damn straight they'd start paying attention to who they sell to.

Again, 83% of gun deaths are domestic. you take the gun, you don't lock people up because the jails are ALREADY overcrowded.

And they've been crowded since the commie judges made them lowlife play grounds. Hey, if you commit this crime I'm going to give you five years in a place where half your friends and family are, three squares a day plus snacks if your family or friends donate to your prison account, a workout room, a pool room, an outside field to play sports in, limited internet and cable television. So don't you dare commit that crime.

You must have a lot of friends and family on your streets since people are gunning each other down by the dozens every week. The main driver are drug sales. As for what I collect, I paid into the program all of my life so nobody is supporting me. If you want to remain ignorant about taxes that's up to you. The rest of us know how things work in this country. An M-80 sounds like a gun. :badgrin: But I shot guns before in the make believe military.

And they've been crowded since the commie judges made them lowlife play grounds. Hey, if you commit this crime I'm going to give you five years in a place where half your friends and family are, three squares a day plus snacks if your family or friends donate to your prison account, a workout room, a pool room, an outside field to play sports in, limited internet and cable television. So don't you dare commit that crime.

Wow, man, you make it sound like Club Med... so why aren't you in a hurry to sign up? Oh, that's right. White privilege.

You must have a lot of friends and family on your streets since people are gunning each other down by the dozens every week. The main driver are drug sales. As for what I collect, I paid into the program all of my life so nobody is supporting me. If you want to remain ignorant about taxes that's up to you. The rest of us know how things work in this country. An M-80 sounds like a gun. But I shot guns before in the make believe military.
More than you did, Welfare Ray.

What you paid in went to other people, and what you are collecting other people are paying. Welfare for Me but Not for Thee is hypocrisy, Ray.

Which of your alternatives keeps them in jail?

None. We've established that jail is counter-productive.

Now, we DO need jails for the truly dangerous- those who commit murder or rape and are a danger to others.

property crimes should be dealt with through restitution and reform.
Drug abuse should be treated as a medical problem, not a criminal one.

Now, we DO need jails for the truly dangerous- those who commit murder or rape and are a danger to others.

So jail should be reserved for those convicted of rape and murder only?

None.

Like I said, release them.

We've established that jail is counter-productive.

The only thing less productive than keeping them in is letting them out, or not charging them.
Kim Foxx is doing a great job, eh?

Unless it's mutual combat.

Unless it's less than $950.

Quite the contrary... we've been rewarding Cubans for coming here since Castro took power. If we had the same policy towards Mexico we have towards Cuba, Mexico would be empty.
Cubans make good Americans. Mexicans don't. They come here and get on welfare.

Funny, all these demofk oath takers who don’t know there’s a constitution!

Hey, funny thing, when I was in the service for 11 years, most of the people I served with were people of color. What I didn't see was your lily-white ass making a contribution.

Yes, every other group votes mostly Democrats... because Republicans realized that becoming the white grievance party was the only way to get votes. Because if you take away the racial shit, all you have is "I want you to work harder for less money to make the rich richer."

You see, here's the thing. The only reason why this place is a decent place to live for white people is because of Democrats. 60% of the population in the 1920's lived below the poverty line, then FDR came along and created the middle class. The Good Old Days you long for happened because a string of progressive Democrats from FDR to LBJ made them happen.
I doubt that statistic is correct. How would you even know since we didn't keep statistics on such things before the depression? You obviously just made it up. You just proved that you're a lying douchebag who nobody should listen to.

Then Republicans realized that stupid people like you are happy with less as long as you have more than the darkies.
That's the Dim election agenda, not the Republican. Republicans want everyone to earn more so they don't have to rely on government programs, but that would mean the end of the Democrat party.

The reality is, we need immigrants. We don't have enough working class white people to sustain the country, especially with the Boomers all aging out.

The reality is that we don't need immigrants. Many times I have asked the progs in here how we benefit from "diversity," and the only answer they ever come up with is "Mexican food."

Wow, man, you make it sound like Club Med... so why aren't you in a hurry to sign up? Oh, that's right. White privilege.

it is for lowlifes. It's s step up from living in the projects.

What you paid in went to other people, and what you are collecting other people are paying. Welfare for Me but Not for Thee is hypocrisy, Ray.

OCD that's how everything works. I pay for other people and other people pay for me. Insurance works that way, social programs work that way. The bottom line is I paid for what I get now.

Yeah, okay, you were in stock photos.. got it. I provided a picture of myself then,

View attachment 588232

and this is what I look like now. Less hair, more weight... holding the daughter of one of the kids in the first picture, 20 years later.

View attachment 588233

Sorry, man, your story about being able to hear a gun in a house 150 feet away just doesn't hold water.

Distinction without a difference. Poor people pay income taxes, and MOST people on assistance are only on it for a few years.

Your welfare is not more virtuous than your welfare.
Wrong. Poor people do not pay income taxes. No one earning in the bottom 50% pays income taxes.

Wrong. Poor people do not pay income taxes. No one earning in the bottom 50% pays income taxes.

As far as OCD is concerned taxes are taxes. It doesn't matter what taxes they pay, they pay taxes.

The left is full of stupidity. This is why we are always in trouble when they are in leadership.

So jail should be reserved for those convicted of rape and murder only?

Works for me.

Cubans make good Americans. Mexicans don't. They come here and get on welfare.

I don't think Cubans make good Americans at all. First of all, they all sit there fantasizing about the day when they can go back to Cuba when the communists are gone.

I remember Cubans burning American flags when Clinton sent Elian Gonzalez home.

I doubt that statistic is correct. How would you even know since we didn't keep statistics on such things before the depression? You obviously just made it up. You just proved that you're a lying douchebag who nobody should listen to.
Let me help you out, stupid.

America in the 1920s is famous for its consumerism, jazz, flappers and prosperity. However, not everybody benefited from this economic boom. More than 60 per cent of American lived below the poverty line, with people in the South suffering the most. Yet, America’s global economic power was unrivalled.

Remember, Hoover's 1928 slogan was "A car in every garage, a chicken in every pot." Things we take for granted now, but were actually considered luxuries.

That's the Dim election agenda, not the Republican. Republicans want everyone to earn more so they don't have to rely on government programs, but that would mean the end of the Democrat party.

Okay, let's look at that one... this is the Republican motto, that we need to just have everyone "grow" past the need for government assistance. Except the end result of Republican policies that everyone earns LESS.

Please note that the main economic goal of the GOP in the last 40 years has been to bust up Unions... How has that worked out for the middle class?

1642339071235.png

The reality is that we don't need immigrants. Many times I have asked the progs in here how we benefit from "diversity," and the only answer they ever come up with is "Mexican food."

Then you aren't asking the right people. We benefit from the labor of immigrants, as well as the culture and ideas they bring. They add to our music and our art, they serve in our armed forces, etc.

The only thing less productive than keeping them in is letting them out, or not charging them.
Kim Foxx is doing a great job, eh?

She must be, she got easily re-elected in 2020 despite the Media screaming about Jussie Smollett for a year.

OCD that's how everything works. I pay for other people and other people pay for me. Insurance works that way, social programs work that way. The bottom line is I paid for what I get now.

Not at all. The money you put in went to pay for other old people and they put the rest into bonds to buy Bombers and Bridges. The money you are getting now comes from other people, even some of those poor people as they now have to pay back those bonds for Bombers and Bridges.

In fact, since a lot of those poor people who pay payroll taxes to subsidize your malingering never live to see 65, they are subsidizing you.

it is for lowlifes. It's s step up from living in the projects.

Come on, Ray... your argument is that jail is okay because we have grinding poverty in this country, and then you wonder why you have crime?

Not at all. The money you put in went to pay for other old people and they put the rest into bonds to buy Bombers and Bridges. The money you are getting now comes from other people, even some of those poor people as they now have to pay back those bonds for Bombers and Bridges.

In fact, since a lot of those poor people who pay payroll taxes to subsidize your malingering never live to see 65, they are subsidizing you.

If I put money into a program, I'm supporting that program, and I get back what was promised to me for that support. No wonder you felt like your insurance company fucked you. You don't understand shit about how programs work.

Come on, Ray... your argument is that jail is okay because we have grinding poverty in this country, and then you wonder why you have crime?

We have crime because our jails are hardly that. We have the same amenities on the outside world, but we call them get away weekends and we have to pay for them.

Bring back prisons like in the move Cool Hand Luke, and then you'll see a huge reduction of crime.

If I put money into a program, I'm supporting that program, and I get back what was promised to me for that support. No wonder you felt like your insurance company fucked you. You don't understand shit about how programs work.

I understand it just fine... I paid Cigna to cover me if I needed medical attention, my doctor said I needed an operation, and I had to fight Cigna every fucking step of the way to get it.

Meanwhile, you just walked into disability, whined your back hurt, and they gave you a bag full of money.

We have crime because our jails are hardly that. We have the same amenities on the outside world, but we call them get away weekends and we have to pay for them.

Again, I don't see you running off to be at one.

Bring back prisons like in the move Cool Hand Luke, and then you'll see a huge reduction of crime.
Uh, that was a movie, guy. Should point out in the 1930's the crime rate was higher then that it is now. What happened is FDR created a middle class and poverty relief...

I understand it just fine... I paid Cigna to cover me if I needed medical attention, my doctor said I needed an operation, and I had to fight Cigna every fucking step of the way to get it.

Meanwhile, you just walked into disability, whined your back hurt, and they gave you a bag full of money.

Again, I don't see you running off to be at one.

Uh, that was a movie, guy. Should point out in the 1930's the crime rate was higher then that it is now. What happened is FDR created a middle class and poverty relief...

You have no idea why I went on disability, but ignorant people always talk out of their ass due to stupidity. You think you know more than a team of doctors who in consensus determined that I could no longer work because of serious medical problems. No, OCD Joe knows more than anybody. Then you wonder why we want to have two countries to get away from your worthless asses? You're so fucken stupid you can't even participate in a blog the right way.

More than likely Cigna didn't cover your surgery but you didn't have the intelligence to read the contract you had with them. They gave in apparently, but it's your fault they didn't want to cover you, not theirs. How do I know that? Every time you lie and we post links to prove you're a habitual liar you refuse to read them, and then repeat the same lies over and over again. You're ignorant and want to remain that way so nobody can disrupt that make believe world in your head.

Forum List

Back