“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

So tell us all, how were you in the military and never exposed to a firearm? Hey, here's a picture of me when I was younger in the military

Yeah, okay, you were in stock photos.. got it. I provided a picture of myself then,

1642245752547.jpeg

and this is what I look like now. Less hair, more weight... holding the daughter of one of the kids in the first picture, 20 years later.

1642245816410.jpeg

Sorry, man, your story about being able to hear a gun in a house 150 feet away just doesn't hold water.

Saying poor people pay taxes is like saying I paid my house insurance when I sent my auto insurance the money. It doesn't matter because there was no money going to my house insurance. But OCD Joe says it's the same thing; you paid insurance and that's all that counts. You claim you went to college? You are nothing but a total phony and liar all the way around.

Distinction without a difference. Poor people pay income taxes, and MOST people on assistance are only on it for a few years.

Your welfare is not more virtuous than your welfare.

Yeah, okay, you were in stock photos.. got it. I provided a picture of myself then,

View attachment 588232

and this is what I look like now. Less hair, more weight... holding the daughter of one of the kids in the first picture, 20 years later.

View attachment 588233

Sorry, man, your story about being able to hear a gun in a house 150 feet away just doesn't hold water.

Distinction without a difference. Poor people pay income taxes, and MOST people on assistance are only on it for a few years.

Your welfare is not more virtuous than your welfare.

I see the problem now, you're stupid. In the dead of night you can hear a gunshot 20 houses away. Trust me, since the blacks moved in, it happens all the time now. If it happens right next to your bedroom window, of course it will wake you up unless you're on strong medication or got totally plastered the night before. So quit lying. You never shot a gun in your life or near anybody that has. It reflects your anti-gun stance.

Lower income people do not pay actual income taxes, they pay payroll taxes which go to run local governments and social programs. Other federal programs are not paid for out of payroll or sales taxes. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you get all that money back and more once you retire. Next time you get your taxes done, ask your CPA to explain the difference. Maybe they have crayons and lots of paper to help you understand.

I see the problem now, you're stupid. In the dead of night you can hear a gunshot 20 houses away. Trust me, since the blacks moved in, it happens all the time now. If it happens right next to your bedroom window, of course it will wake you up unless you're on strong medication or got totally plastered the night before. So quit lying. You never shot a gun in your life or near anybody that has. It reflects your anti-gun stance.

Naw, my anti-gun stance is I am sick and fucking tired of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags because it's too easy for a nut to get a gun.

Your racism aside, how can you really tell the difference between a gunshot and firework?

I know in my condo building, when my neighbor shot himself, no one heard the shot. They didn't know he had done it until his wife came home and found the corpse.

Lower income people do not pay actual income taxes, they pay payroll taxes which go to run local governments and social programs. Other federal programs are not paid for out of payroll or sales taxes. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you get all that money back and more once you retire. Next time you get your taxes done, ask your CPA to explain the difference. Maybe they have crayons and lots of paper to help you understand.

Uh, sorry, guy. They pay income taxes. They pay sales taxes. They pay Payroll taxes.

Your welfare is not better than their welfare.

The soft bigotry that the "woke" white college liberal slathers onto the black community is disgusting.

And they thing they're virtuous for doing it, and nearly the entire MSM backs them up daily as being as such.

A self-sustaining ecosystem.
It's a Political conundrum that must be Cracked.
Like the Jerry Lewis vehicle - Cracking Up - { 1983 }
Where in one scene Jerry is seen at the water cooler outside his
Psychiatrist office.Up walks Dick Butkus.They make small talk and Jerry
confides in him about the need to stop his smoking of cigarettes.
So Butkus asks him how many packs a day does he smoke.
And Lewis confidently says 5 packs.Butkus goes off like crazy.
WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF Nut!
That is where We the People now stand in regards to these Democrats.
Just because they are Nuts.Loonier than any Loon.Crazier than the
Three Stooges ... then all must be well.Because they enphatically tell us all the time.
Like Hell.

Then stop supporting people who are in favor of releasing violent criminals back onto our streets.

We lock up 2 million people and we still have violent crime.

Whenever someone goes on a shooting spree, two things happen.

1) We find out everyone in their life knew they were troubled.
2) We find out despite that, it was way too easy for them to get a gun.

Naw, my anti-gun stance is I am sick and fucking tired of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags because it's too easy for a nut to get a gun.

Your racism aside, how can you really tell the difference between a gunshot and firework?

I know in my condo building, when my neighbor shot himself, no one heard the shot. They didn't know he had done it until his wife came home and found the corpse.

Uh, sorry, guy. They pay income taxes. They pay sales taxes. They pay Payroll taxes.

End welfare and you would see a massive drop in most all violent crime.

3) and many of them are released back onto the streets.

People who shoot guns know the difference between fireworks and a gun. They make different sounds and gun shots are usually shot off with consistent time between the rounds whereas fireworks have much more inconsistent timing between each fire cracker.

On Wednesday, the Tax Policy Center (TPC) released estimates on the portion of households with no federal income tax liability, finding that in 2020, about 60.6 percent of households did not pay income tax, up from 43.6 percent of households in 2019. Much of the 2020 increase.

We do not have 60% of our people not working. Lower income and even lower middle-class people usually don't pay any income tax at all. You refuse to learn the difference even though it's been explained to you a dozen times.

Like it's too easy for you to get a Twinkie, fatass?

So stopping law abiding citizens from getting guns would prevent that?

Much like illegal narcotics in this country, when a criminal wants something, they get it. They don't care what the laws are, that's why they're criminals in the first place.

In your city the police complain about arresting people with illegal guns and seeing them out on the street that very same night. If you want to stop those shooting of kids you falsely claim you care about so much, support much harsher penalties for criminals that do have guns and quit voting for the Communists who put in prosecutors and DA's that do nothing more than give them a slap on the hand, and leave us legal gun owners alone.

People who shoot guns know the difference between fireworks and a gun. They make different sounds and gun shots are usually shot off with consistent time between the rounds whereas fireworks have much more inconsistent timing between each fire cracker.

Okay, what about an M80? that's pretty loud and could be mistaken for a gunshot. Communities have asked their neighbors nicely to NOT set off fireworks because it might trigger the PTSD of veterans.

On Wednesday, the Tax Policy Center (TPC) released estimates on the portion of households with no federal income tax liability, finding that in 2020, about 60.6 percent of households did not pay income tax, up from 43.6 percent of households in 2019. Much of the 2020 increase.
So what? Poor people are paying taxes, shell games aside.

We do not have 60% of our people not working. Lower income and even lower middle-class people usually don't pay any income tax at all. You refuse to learn the difference even though it's been explained to you a dozen times.
Because it's irrelevant. Poor people pay sales and payroll taxes to support people like you... you pay taxes to support them. It all balances out. The point being that we spend 2.5 TRILLION on Middle Class entitlements and less than $500 billion on poverty relief.

Maybe they'll consider taking a job at McDonald's to feed themselves.
You first, Welfare Ray.

So stopping law abiding citizens from getting guns would prevent that?

83% of homicides are domestic violence of some sort. i.e. victims know their killers. Restricting gun ownership would reduce a lot.

But beyond that, you take a look at your spree killers, most of them had no criminal record before they started shooting up schools, theaters, shopping malls. Yes, the people in their lives knew they were crazy, but they were able to get guns, anyway.

Much like illegal narcotics in this country, when a criminal wants something, they get it. They don't care what the laws are, that's why they're criminals in the first place.

Manufacturing guns is a lot more complicated than making drugs. If you stated holding gun sellers liable, damn straight they'd start paying attention to who they sell to.

In your city the police complain about arresting people with illegal guns and seeing them out on the street that very same night. If you want to stop those shooting of kids you falsely claim you care about so much, support much harsher penalties for criminals that do have guns and quit voting for the Communists who put in prosecutors and DA's that do nothing more than give them a slap on the hand, and leave us legal gun owners alone.

Again, 83% of gun deaths are domestic. you take the gun, you don't lock people up because the jails are ALREADY overcrowded.

Forum List

Back