Project Veritas Video- Pfizer Exec Admits They Are Manipulating the Virus & Subverting Regulators For Profits

He doesn't feel safe .....that poor victim :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Guinea pigs ......How safe you feelin :auiqs.jpg:
shjshzhzhzjz.jpeg

Ahhh I love my pure untainted blood

He doesn't feel safe .....that poor victim :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Guinea pigs ......How safe you feelin :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 751196

Ahhh I love my pure untainted blood

In a way you know this guy is watching his entire life derail in real time and he can't handle it. But as my coworker says, 'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes'.

This debacle on top of Damar Hamlin will hopefully open some eyes.

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American political activist and provocateur who founded Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that uses deceptive editing techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Both O'Keefe and Project Veritas have produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations; the recordings are often selectively edited to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses.[18]

You believe project veritas, I don't believe a word what they say.

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American political activist and provocateur who founded Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that uses deceptive editing techniques to attack mainstream media organizations and progressive groups. Both O'Keefe and Project Veritas have produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations; the recordings are often selectively edited to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses.[18]

You believe project veritas, I don't believe a word what they say.

How many shots and boosters did you get Penny?

Don't you wish your blood were pure right about now?

Coronaviruses can not be corralled. They mutate quickly. We've known this for decades. The pharmas are and will continue to get smoked as they try to trot out more deadly injections while continuing their lies to the public. The question is: will the public finally get wise to their propaganda and lies.

I think I understand what they're trying to do... but I still don't think I like the implications.

"Controlled evolution" as in intentionally mutated Covid to make it less deadly, like the opposite of gain-of-function.

This fella also seems to imply that he believes Covid is the result of an escaped gain-of-function experiment and not a naturally occurring mutation produced in the wild.

The government and Fauci lies to us again. Anyone shocked?
Every time a virus mutates it gets weaker. It doesn'n need these Dr. FRANKENSTEIN's help.

Jikky was recently scoffing about bringing up snake venom again, though Claire's transthyretin will bring the investigation back to it.

For now, Jikky says this @ 2h timepoint: 'Once you realize that there is no biological reason for different codon optimisations to produce the exact same protein, you realize that it allows the manufacturers to tag any person that has had their product.'

On 26 Jan 2016, Wyatt Earp said:
Post #35
'....Alnylam, Cambridge, Ma....'

Heavy-duty science, it will not suffice to simply read the abstract in the hope of understanding this, but because of the mention of hepatocytes, it must link back to Baric's UNC lab for the genome of mouse hepatitis coronavirus and the completely synthesized MHV from that lab. Recalling that the U.S. Army's chloroquine experiment on Chinese krait (Bungarus) venom which increased its potency 17-fold, there is also a Parkinson's disease link (PTEN), which automatically links the RGD motif implicated in Parkinson's to the SARS2 spike RGD at positions 403-5:

Alnylam, Cambridge, Ma / Vanderbilt U., Tn. / Transthyretin / Snake Venom
'....incorporation increased resistance against snake venom phosphodiesterase....targeting mouse transthyretin....we additionally investigated the influence of single GNA base pair incorporation on siRNA potency using the same PTEN sequence.

The siRNA containing a single (S)-GNA-A:T base pair showed activity that was roughly 60-fold greater than the parent. Interestingly, this duplex as almost 10,000-fold more potent than the corresponding (R)-GNA base pair.'

One gamma-Bungarotoxin sequence contains the RGD motif, linking the SARS2 spike.

Forum List

Back