Project Veritas exposes CO Dem Party Exec calling for VIOLENT STREET WAR and #ArmedRevolution

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
In the hour since James O’Keefe and Project Veritas exposed typical 2020 Democrat Kristopher Jacks – a Colorado Democratic party exec and head of his chapter of Democratic partner organization “Our Revolution” – saying the thing on tape that other Democrats say behind closed doors and in their Senate and House offices, the advocate of violence, stabbings, death and destruction has already shut down his Twitter account.

“What is he trying to hide from?” James O’Keefe asks, which is a great question since the tough guy Jacks was recorded on video saying that it’s the right who are “a bunch of b*tches.”

But hiding from the sunlight doesn’t mean not dangerous. You can be gunned down by the press these days if you’re wearing a MAGA hat, and the rest of the media WON’T EVEN REPORT ON IT.

Here’s more.

Jacks talked about how he plans a violent response if President Donald J. Trump wins reelection Nov. 3.
“I’m gonna be in my garage, right next to my gun safe, all night long, on the 3rd, because that is how seriously I take this stuff,” Jacks said.
Jacks even talked about the armed Antifa groups who take inspiration from John Brown, the man who led the failed raid the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia in 1859.

if this doesnt clarify their intent I dont know what does,,,

In the hour since James O’Keefe and Project Veritas exposed typical 2020 Democrat Kristopher Jacks – a Colorado Democratic party exec and head of his chapter of Democratic partner organization “Our Revolution” – saying the thing on tape that other Democrats say behind closed doors and in their Senate and House offices, the advocate of violence, stabbings, death and destruction has already shut down his Twitter account.

“What is he trying to hide from?” James O’Keefe asks, which is a great question since the tough guy Jacks was recorded on video saying that it’s the right who are “a bunch of b*tches.”

But hiding from the sunlight doesn’t mean not dangerous. You can be gunned down by the press these days if you’re wearing a MAGA hat, and the rest of the media WON’T EVEN REPORT ON IT.

Here’s more.

Jacks talked about how he plans a violent response if President Donald J. Trump wins reelection Nov. 3.
“I’m gonna be in my garage, right next to my gun safe, all night long, on the 3rd, because that is how seriously I take this stuff,” Jacks said.
Jacks even talked about the armed Antifa groups who take inspiration from John Brown, the man who led the failed raid the federal arsenal at Harpers Ferry, Virginia in 1859.

Is this the same Project Veritas that was convicted for using manipulated video In the Planned Parenthood video, and got exposed trying to plant false stories in the Washington Post?

They’re even less credible than Judicial Watch.

Here’s more.

Is this the same Project Veritas that was convicted for using manipulated video In the Planned Parenthood video, and got exposed trying to plant false stories in the Washington Post?

Yup. They were also shredded for their fake videos claiming Omar was paying bribes for ballots.

Here’s more.

but what do you have to say about this topic that makes sense,,,

Here’s more.

Yup. They were also shredded for their fake videos claiming Omar was paying bribes for ballots.
when did they prove them to be fake???

got proof of that??

Here’s more.

got proof of that??
It was laid out in one of the threads on it
Project Veritas has a bad reputation for fakery, selective editing, etc.

Here’s more.

got proof of that??
last I heard there was a criminal investigation going on,,,

I wouldnt take threads on this forum as gospel,,, better to stick to facts you can back up,,,

you still havent addressed this one,,,

ARE YOU TROLLING???

Here’s more.

got proof of that??

I wouldnt take threads on this forum as gospel,,, better to stick to facts you can back up,,,

ARE YOU TROLLING???
I am discussing your topic dude, specifically, that your source’s veracity is highly doubtful.

Here’s more.

Lol @ project veritus. They don't expose anything, they make shit up.

Amd you dumbasses believe it, lmao!

Here’s more.

got proof of that??

ARE YOU TROLLING???
I am discussing your topic dude, specifically, that your source’s veracity is highly doubtful.

but youre basing that on info you got off of an internet forum and not any source at all,,,

so do you have anything to say on the topic and the video in the OP or are you just trolling again,,,

Here’s more.

so they forced the guy in the video to say those things???

Here’s more.

Who knows, with those criminals. At the very least it's out of context and edited. I wouldn't put it past them to use some kind of leverage to force him to say things. Like I said, they have zero credibility, they make shit up.

Here’s more.

Who knows, with those criminals. At the very least it's out of context and edited. I wouldn't put it past them to use some kind of leverage to force him to say things. Like I said, they have zero credibility, they make shit up.
it would help the conversation of you took the time to watch it,,,

but thanks for stopping by,,,

Here’s more.

it would help the conversation of you took the time to watch it,,,

but thanks for stopping by,,,
Why would I? We all already know it's fake.

LMAO @ "Project Veritas"....

giphy.gif

Just keep pretending Veritas made this all up, for some reason.
It makes you look so smart and credible.

No one has been "shredded" by the way. These allegations are being seriously investigated. Minneapolis police probing alleged ballot harvesting plot helping Rep. Omar
She has a very shady and sketchy history of fraud.

Last edited:

Here’s more.

Ignoring, misrepresenting, and smearing O'Keefe about the Omar videos isn't "shredding" anything you fucking lying hack.

BTW, he's suing the NYT over their lies about the investigation...And O'Keefe has never lost.

Here’s more.

Yeah, just watched this about a half hour ago.....What's more loathesome about overstuffed punks like that asshole, are the mindless knuckle draggers who will go to any length to excuse their wanton violence.

Here’s more.

Yeah, just watched this about a half hour ago.....What's more loathesome about overstuffed punks like that asshole, are the mindless knuckle draggers who will go to any length to excuse their wanton violence.
all I can do is let them talk,,,

if they cant tell from their own words how nuts they are they are just to far gone to reason with,,,

Here’s more.

He seems nice

Its gonna be local

normies
We keep trying to tell ya ..

And the lefties attack the messengers as usual

Forum List

Back