Project Veritas expose of Antifa teacher has big results at the very next School Board meeting

Commenting as I watch the video a little at a time....woman in red shirt with "North Carolina"? on it....what does the students that took the field trip to Afghanistan (at a very bad time) have to do with this district and this issue?

I was stunned to hear this teacher was on paid leave and not immediately fired.

Also I gotta give props to the board for actually sitting through the comments and not shutting them down like so many do.

Edit: this video is what woke these parents up. Many of them had no idea this man was doing this.

Ah.....so now we get the actual video...........AFTER quite a while.

Tell us how we would have been informed about something in a small district in central CA? (Is this your way of trying to skate out of admitting you screwed the pooch on which video to post?)
No I posted the proper video tard. The thread is about fed up parents. Since most focused on that teacher I thought it was appropriate to add it for context

What a stupid fuckin comment.

Obviously you didn't watch the video or even know what the topic of this thread is about.

But, what would one expect from you backwards bobbies?
He is full of em. I think he is just a contrarian to chap asses.

Anyone who still believes Jimmy O'Keefe about ANYTHING is a fucking idiot. :D

james-okeefe-founder-president-project-veritas-multiple-accusations-of-11613250.png

Sure.....;) Whatever you say.....;) That's why you had to add the other video.....;)
I added the other video because you were making a fool of yourself over the antifa shit. Now that you see the evidence a wise person would realize their mistake....a wise person.

He has an iron sickle & hammer tattooed on his chest ffs

Ok, next outrage from people who think that being a nationalist is grand.
Well, then what would you characterize yourself as? Are you a globalist? I mean, I know your a fuckin retard, but in context of geographic identity. How would you characterize yourself?

What a stupid fuckin comment.

Obviously you didn't watch the video or even know what the topic of this thread is about.

But, what would one expect from you backwards bobbies?
I wonder how much Moonglow gets paid for his full time troll gig. Hopefully she earns a decent living in the non existent state of Mizzouri

Forum List

Back