Project Veritas expose of Antifa teacher has big results at the very next School Board meeting

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I was stunned to hear this teacher was on paid leave and not immediately fired.

Also I gotta give props to the board for actually sitting through the comments and not shutting them down like so many do.

Edit: this video is what woke these parents up. Many of them had no idea this man was doing this.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Apparently that scumbag teacher was teaching this shit for several years DESPITE complaints from students, parents & other teachers.
He had an antifa flag and mao on his walls.

Apparently that scumbag teacher was teaching this shit for several years DESPITE complaints from students, parents & other teachers.
He had an antifa flag and mao on his walls.
Anti-fascist teachings are "shit"? Funny, I remember being taught anti-fascist stuff when I took 20th century history in high school....studying the rise and fall of Hitler.

Anti-fascist teachings are "shit"? Funny, I remember being taught anti-fascist stuff when I took 20th century history in high school....studying the rise and fall of Hitler.
They weren't studying the rise and fall of Hitler and you know it!

His FIRST WORDS to his students on the first day was I HAVE 180 DAYS TO MAKE YOU RADICALS.

How the fuck is that teaching about the rise or fall of communism?

You can skirt the issues and play semantics all you like but CLEARLY the parents have become wise to the bullshit games people like you play.

His FIRST WORDS to his students on the first day was I HAVE 180 DAYS TO MAKE YOU RADICALS.

You can skirt the issues and play semantics all you like but CLEARLY the parents have become wise to the bullshit games people like you play.
Yep ....

Leftist really are just that STUPID !!!

Anti-fascism bad. I get you.

The OP posted in one minute, your comment came in the very next minute. You DO know we can see when you post in relation to other posts, right?
Hey dumbass ....

I didn't post anything in this thread about watching the video.

Take your false accusations and shove them up your ass.

Ok, next outrage from people who think that being a nationalist is grand.
1630951381565.png

You're free to move to your utopia of rainbows and unicorns....... Wherever that might be.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back