Progressives sharpening knives for Dem ‘bloodbath’ if Biden loses

A senior congressional Democratic insider — who currently thinks the race leans Trump — mocked the big talk, telling The Post progressives would ultimately fall into line with whatever candidate Democrats chose in 2024.
“The notion that they will go harder is a false premise. They’re already going as hard as they can and we keep getting Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden,” the insider said. “I don’t doubt there will be an explosion [if Biden loses] but the problem is the shrapnel never hits anyone.”

Names, or it didn't happen.

That being said....

The Democrats have a huge problem with so many of the leaders being closer to 100 than they are to the age where they qualified for AARP membership. The GOP isn't much better but in this metric; they are.
They are all quite old. Nancy, Feinstein, Biden, my goodness!

While I wouldn't use the term "bloodbath"...the Democratic Party would be well served to transition to a younger darker individual as their leader. I have stated it here, electing Pelosi as SOTH was a mistake. And you see it this year in the campaign ads. Democratic candidates who have never met Pelosi are shown time and again standing next to her in GOP campaign ads.
The democrats have lost their identity/base. Their base used to be middle-class union workers. Now their base is the globalist billionaire class, throwing money at election races and not understanding why they lost. The coastal elites and their high tech minions can try to run their propaganda network, but middle America knows bullshit when they smell it.

IMHO if the GOP sweeps the presidency, House, and senate, they should nationalize Twitter and Facebook and install a fairness committee to ensure that their employees and policies are politically neutral.

Not exactly true since a globalist billionaire is the GOP nominee for President.

They've got to get younger and darker in their leadership.

A globalist billionaire? Man, you people need to get your story's straight...First he's an isolationist that pisses the rest of the world off, then you say his net worth is a lie....Now, he's not only a billionaire, but a globalist....Which is it?

You can be both--a globalist and a billionaire. In fact, most billionaires are globalists in one form or fashion. You think Wal*Mart would be where it is today without exploiting the cheap labor in China--just like the blob did?

So, his brand was multi national....All through the Obama years, and further back to say Bush 1 we were told that was the future...In fact, Obama's famous line from the 2016 campaign that Trump would need a magic wand to bring back manufacturing, showed Americans that his administration was proud of off shoring their jobs...

Yes. the blob a globalist. Just like you. Just like me.

Nah, I think Trump the businessman, is different from Trump the President...Trump the businessman played by the rules, and playing board open to him...Trump the President is America first.

What would it take for a business man to be called a globalist?

Trump has properties all over the world....right?
Trump has stuff made in China and elsewhere and sold here and elsewhere, right?
Trump has bank accounts in other nations...right?

Apple does the same thing. So does Samsung, Toyota, Nescafe, Hitachi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, IBM,

As a businessman, I'd agree...As President he is divested from his business, and losing billions the past 4 years, to serve this country...And as President he is 100% pro American....

So, again we live today, not in the past. So, you have a problem, you've called him 2 opposing things...

They are not opposing things....
I do admire how you will bend over backwards to not call the blob exactly what he is.
A globalist.

Such loyalty is admirable in puppy or house cat.
As a man...it's pretty shameful

Ha! So you can’t address my point, and then move to insult, and trolling...typical.

As soon as you make one.
The blob is the model of a globalist

No he's not you lying sack of shit. He stood up in front of YOUR globalist heroes and told them he was working for the USA, not them.

That's why you fucking traitors have gone apeshit trying to get rid of him.

Your blob is the definition of a globalist

Nope. Not on any planet in the universe.

Except Earth:

Has products made in China and sells them here....globalist behavior
Has properties in various other nations...globalists behavior
Employs persons in other nations instead of their homeland to save a few pennies...globalist behavior

In other words he did what every other manufacturer did. Since being elected president he has crushed the globalist goal of destroying this country....and your dreams at the same time.

Yes...they are globalist. Eureka...you finally fucking understand it.

No, dumbass. The Dems are globalist. Not Trump.

I pointed out how your blob is a globalist....and all you can do is whine otherwise....

To Recap your blob....

Employs persons in other nations instead of their homeland to save a few pennies...globalist behavior

Tell me what, if any of the above is incorrect.

No you recapped how obummer and prior government taxes and regs drove manufacturing away from US shores.

Trump is bringing it back.

YOUR hero, the obummer, said they were never coming back.

Trump, the anti globalist, is proving that traitorous piece of shit wrong.

Suck it up buttercup.

I pointed out how your blob is a globalist....and all you can do is whine otherwise....

To Recap your blob....

Tell me what, if any of the above is incorrect.

Either contradict all of the above with facts or shut the fuck up....

You can't.
You won't.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Screaming doesn't make it so, you ignorant clod. It is fun to watch you melt down though!

A senior congressional Democratic insider — who currently thinks the race leans Trump — mocked the big talk, telling The Post progressives would ultimately fall into line with whatever candidate Democrats chose in 2024.
“The notion that they will go harder is a false premise. They’re already going as hard as they can and we keep getting Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden,” the insider said. “I don’t doubt there will be an explosion [if Biden loses] but the problem is the shrapnel never hits anyone.”

That being said....

The Democrats have a huge problem with so many of the leaders being closer to 100 than they are to the age where they qualified for AARP membership. The GOP isn't much better but in this metric; they are.

While I wouldn't use the term "bloodbath"...the Democratic Party would be well served to transition to a younger darker individual as their leader. I have stated it here, electing Pelosi as SOTH was a mistake. And you see it this year in the campaign ads. Democratic candidates who have never met Pelosi are shown time and again standing next to her in GOP campaign ads.
The democrats have lost their identity/base. Their base used to be middle-class union workers. Now their base is the globalist billionaire class, throwing money at election races and not understanding why they lost. The coastal elites and their high tech minions can try to run their propaganda network, but middle America knows bullshit when they smell it.

IMHO if the GOP sweeps the presidency, House, and senate, they should nationalize Twitter and Facebook and install a fairness committee to ensure that their employees and policies are politically neutral.

Not exactly true since a globalist billionaire is the GOP nominee for President.

A globalist billionaire? Man, you people need to get your story's straight...First he's an isolationist that pisses the rest of the world off, then you say his net worth is a lie....Now, he's not only a billionaire, but a globalist....Which is it?

You can be both--a globalist and a billionaire. In fact, most billionaires are globalists in one form or fashion. You think Wal*Mart would be where it is today without exploiting the cheap labor in China--just like the blob did?

So, his brand was multi national....All through the Obama years, and further back to say Bush 1 we were told that was the future...In fact, Obama's famous line from the 2016 campaign that Trump would need a magic wand to bring back manufacturing, showed Americans that his administration was proud of off shoring their jobs...

Nah, I think Trump the businessman, is different from Trump the President...Trump the businessman played by the rules, and playing board open to him...Trump the President is America first.

Apple does the same thing. So does Samsung, Toyota, Nescafe, Hitachi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, IBM,

As a businessman, I'd agree...As President he is divested from his business, and losing billions the past 4 years, to serve this country...And as President he is 100% pro American....

So, again we live today, not in the past. So, you have a problem, you've called him 2 opposing things...

I do admire how you will bend over backwards to not call the blob exactly what he is.
A globalist.

Ha! So you can’t address my point, and then move to insult, and trolling...typical.

As soon as you make one.

No he's not you lying sack of shit. He stood up in front of YOUR globalist heroes and told them he was working for the USA, not them.

Except Earth:

In other words he did what every other manufacturer did. Since being elected president he has crushed the globalist goal of destroying this country....and your dreams at the same time.

Fake News. Trump puts American Workers First.

Factually incorrect.
He had a choice to hire Americans to make his clothing. He hired Chinese. So that's bullshit.

That being said....

Wrong. Biden is in China's pocket not Trump.
Trump put tariffs on China while the democrats would sell US workers out.
You refuse to see reality.

Go younger and darker, it won't matter, its losing policies that matter.
What winning policies are younger and darker?

Is that why Trump has a bank account over there and hired Chinese to make his stuff...not Americans?
Trump has bank accounts all over, so what? Is that illegal? Ans: no

Please don't dodge my questions:
1. What winning policies are "younger and darker"?
2. Trump imposed tariffs on China, the Bidens took $1,500,000,000 to "invest".

Its not illegal. It is a sign that he's a globalist though. Do you deny that self-evident truth? Of course you do.
One would think that having businesses around the globe and having your stuff made in other nations is sign enough but of course, for blobbers...no amount of concrete proof is enough. You guys are something else.

1. Define Winning
2. You'd think $1.5B would show up on tax returns.... Tariffs are taxes on importers...not exporters. He's taxing us
1. Trump is no globalist, he's a populist. Globalists are Obama and Biden where manufacturing jobs can move to the cheapest labor regardless of national impact. Here's Obama saying "those jobs are not coming back", the jobs Trump is bringing back with his "magic wand". The truth is evident, who is selling US workers out?

2. Who moved US factories overseas? Globalists & Never-Trumpers, not Trump.
3. Winning is when the US economy is expanding, like before covid hit.
4. The $1.5b was Chinese money for investment, not income. We'll see how the FBI's money-laundering investigation pans out.
5. Tariffs only hit consumers who don't buy American made products.

5. Tariffs hurt American importers.

Fake News. Inflation pressure has gone DOWN, not up, since Trump started implementing tariffs.

fredgraph.png

Costs have gone up.

This is why there were shortages (and continue to be shortages) of paper towels, aluminum cans, some food supplies.

That being said....

A globalist.

As soon as you make one.

Except Earth:

Factually incorrect.
He had a choice to hire Americans to make his clothing. He hired Chinese. So that's bullshit.

Ummmm, I think the chinese don't let Americans in to steal jobs from their people.

Unlike what YOU want to do here.

Why do you hate the middle class?

That being said....

Younger yes. "Darker"? Here in America, we don't give a damn what the shade of your skin is, we are more interested in the content of your character.

President Trump’s MAGA Rally in Butler, Pennsylvania – Trump Announces He Signed Order to Protect PA Fracking!

And yes, the wings of whatever side loses will blame the other wings.
... Says he doesn't like POW's...
Fake News.
...Pays porn stars for sex...
Stormy Daniels ended up paying him.

if the polls are as wrong as they were in 2016, Trump would win with 279 of the 538 electoral votes, while Biden would get 259.

View attachment 409593

Weird how pollsters nearly always undercount the GOP vote.

The Stormy Daniels story has been confirmed.

Now for the Rest of the Story.

Normally the Hooker gets paid, but with Trump, the Hooker ended up paying him!

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Trump $293,000 In ... - NPR
www.npr.org › 2018/12/11 › stormy-daniels-ordered-to-p...

Dec 11, 2018 — Washed-up adult film star Stormy Daniels, who says she had an unbelievably fabulous sexual encounter with Donald Trump more than a decade ago, has been ordered to pay him! ...

In this case, both happened. She was paid $130,000 by the cheeto through his attorney.
She violated her NDA and had to pay the blob back.

Why did he have an NDA with a porn star?

That being said....

A globalist.

As soon as you make one.

Except Earth:

Factually incorrect.

Ummmm, I think the chinese don't let Americans in to steal jobs from their people.

Especially when the blob hires the Chinese. There is no "stealing" dick breath. The blob hired Chinese instead of Americans. You can't say otherwise.

You might benefit from vocabulary transplant.

Oh, did I hurt your feelings? LOL You're such a snowflake.
Clinton Says Trump Created 'Diplomatic Incident' With Mexico Trip

Clinton Says Trump Created 'Diplomatic Incident' With Mexico Trip

Wahoooo! Go HILLARY!!!! TRUMP LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING RETARD!
Trump deals openly with his supporters and his critics while Hillary hides away from the press with rich friends.

Bullshit.

He goes to Mexico. "Paying for the wall was not discussed he says". Then, when he is safely 800 miles away in Phoenix, he publicly contradicts the man he met with earlier that day. Is it a "diplomatic incident"; No. Trump is a nobody at this point Presidents do not act this way.
The polls show yours is not a widely held opinion.

HRC is cruising; the only question left is her margin of victory.
She's cruising down in the polls because she is afraid to come out and meet the press.

The polls show her with a solid lead in enough states to guarantee electoral victory.

She took questions today on her new plane as she has numerous times. Meanwhile Trump looks more like a coward than ever by saying one thing in Mexico then another in Phoenix.

That being said....

A globalist.

As soon as you make one.

Except Earth:

Factually incorrect.

Especially when the blob hires the Chinese. There is no "stealing" dick breath. The blob hired Chinese instead of Americans. You can't say otherwise.

Sure there is. You want open borders which floods this country with cheap labor. Thus your corporate masters get to screw over the middle class with low paying jobs.

Jobs that would pay far more if there weren't a huge mass of illegal immigrants to steal them from the workers already here.

Duh.

You are really, really stupid.

The DemNazi Party is sitting on 32 Million Mail in Ballots that have not been turned in. They have rigged laws in their favor in some states where post marks aren't required, signatures do not have to match, and counting of the ballots are extended as far as a week.

The DemNazi Brownshirt-Blackshirts are promising weeks of violence and rioting and their lawyers are promising to stretch out the election clear in to 2021.

Y'all better get out and vote and you better make sure you have plenty of Ammo.

Costs have gone up.

This is why there were shortages (and continue to be shortages) of paper towels, aluminum cans, some food supplies.

There really aren't any shortages on any of that stuff.
They're just hiding all that stuff at Walmart where nit-wits like you won't find it ... :thup:

That being said....

Wrong. Biden is in China's pocket not Trump.
Trump put tariffs on China while the democrats would sell US workers out.
You refuse to see reality.

Go younger and darker, it won't matter, its losing policies that matter.
What winning policies are younger and darker?

Is that why Trump has a bank account over there and hired Chinese to make his stuff...not Americans?
Do you want to outlaw all imports from China?
No.

I'm a globalist.
Just like you. Just like Trump.
The AntiChrist and False Prophet are Globalists, just like you, just like Satan.
A vote for Biden is a vote for 666 UN Global World Order.
It's also a vote to send your sons and daughter to War for Cannon Fodder.

Here is some news for you. You and yours go To Hell, and Jesus, Lord, Son of God, who is God, wins upon His 2nd coming and locks you all in Hell forever.

Talk about Lock Them UP?

That's the ultimate Lock Them Up.

I work with two lifelong Democrats (as you noted: middle-class union guys) who have gone from lukewarm on Democrats, to reluctantly supporting Trump because they thought Hillary was unacceptable, to 100% Trump supporters. These are guys who ADMIT they voted for Mike Dukakis.

Progressives sharpening knives for Dem ‘bloodbath’ if Biden loses

31 Oct 2020 ~~ By Jon Levine

Progressives, socialists and Bernie Bros are gearing up for war should Joe Biden fall short of his quest to unseat President Trump in Tuesday’s election.
“You would see a complete repudiation of the Democratic establishment as we know it,” said Jabari Brisport, 33, a Democratic Socialist-backed candidate for state Senate expected to easily win a Brooklyn seat next week. “The Democratic establishment is not working for everyday people.”
Brisport said a Biden loss would completely discredit the moderate wing of the party, paving the way for more successful insurgents like himself.
“It’s going to be the mirror image of what happened to the Republican party in the Obama years. You had the tea party, just like progressive insurgents, and then when Obama won a second term the Republican party went haywire on the inside and ate its own,” he said.
Unlike the tea party, a progressive revolution would be “a force for good,” said the true-believer Brisport.
One senior official at a Democratic Political Action Committee was blunter.
“If Biden loses it’s going to be a f–king bloodbath. There’s no other way to put it,” he said. “Heads will roll. It’s going to be ugly.”
Progressives hope that any internal strife would also strengthen the hand of some of their brightest congressional stars, like Reps. Pramila Jayapal and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
~[snip]~
If he blows it, the strife won’t just be internal. On the activist front, insiders say the United States can expect months of unrest if Trump is reelected.
“You’re talking people in the streets refusing to leave. I’m not talking about looting and riots. I’m talking about everyday folks just going out into the streets in protests, like full on people in the streets for months,” Hawk Newsome, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Greater New York, told The Post.
Across the country there have been reports from gun store owners of liberals arming up — many for the first time.

Comment:
I was beginning to think nothing could be more entertaining than Election Night 2016 (with the tears and all coming from Democrats) but this election could prove to be better and a lot less slow-motion.
Ptogressive Marxist Socialist Democrats are all the same, They are communists. Just your plain old lying, thieving, power-mad communists. Conservatives and Republicans will enjoy watching the Left self-immolate.
The PMS/Democrat Socialits of America will not be satisfied with half a loaf (even though it was baked by someone else). They want complete control of the Democrat party and a large fraction of Dems will not just hand it over easily.
I've read several editorials this year featuring blue-collar union local bosses complaining about the Democratic Party not paying attention to them. I felt sorry for these people because they lacked the awareness to realize that this is a feature rather than a bug. The new "Trump-ized" GOP is now the party of the working stiff along with farmers and other small business men/ women.
The simple reason for this is that the Democrats believe that no longer need them since Obama deserted the Unions after winning the election in 2009.
Many minority groups are already leaving the PMS/DSA Commie Left and not voting for China Joe because even they realize Biden and kamala are extreme left radicals that will damage this country. This all began back in the 2012 before the re-election of Obama when Velma Hart told Obama she was “exhausted” from sticking up for him and was not surprised when she lost her job.
Chuckles in collapsatarian. Bring on the boogaloo.

That being said....

Younger yes. "Darker"? Here in America, we don't give a damn what the shade of your skin is, we are more interested in the content of your character.

President Trump’s MAGA Rally in Butler, Pennsylvania – Trump Announces He Signed Order to Protect PA Fracking!

Fake News.

if the polls are as wrong as they were in 2016, Trump would win with 279 of the 538 electoral votes, while Biden would get 259.

View attachment 409593

~~~~~~

That being said....

Fake News.

View attachment 409593

~~~~~~

Trump's Amazing. Best quarter of GDP growth EVER.
Most Mideast peace deals in a generation.
Stares down eclipses and Porn Stars pay him!

That being said....

I agree, why are they so blind to what Trump does versus the rest of the wealthy corporate elite?

He’s a Republican... If Trump had stayed with the Democratic Party they would be hating right now...

That being said....

Fake News.

View attachment 409593

~~~~~~

Trump's Amazing. Best quarter of GDP growth EVER.
Most Mideast peace deals in a generation.
Stares down eclipses and Porn Stars pay him!

Remember the good old days when the President didn't pay off porn stars?

That being said....

Exactly.... Thanks

Forum List

Back