Election Night. Here is what we know as Fact.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
1). The results will be contested. Doubts?

2). FL. MI. AZ. PA. WI. NC. NV. GA. CO. MN.
mentioned States like Iowa and Texas. They are going (R). IMO. The 10 mentioned above could go either way. But FL, GA are almost certain (R), as Are NC and PA

3) A record number of votes will be casted and
(R) will join the trump whining unless he actually wins.

The CCP attacked the US with a BIO Weapon in order to impact our elections and make it easier for The DemNazi Communist Party of The US to attempt to flood our elections with counterfeit ballots.

This is why they wanted the "Counting Deadline" extended because they need to know how many manufactured ballots they need to produce to take The House, The Senate and The White House.

It is also why they did not want Barret Confirmed and wanted her to recuse herself from anything doing with The Election, because their plan all along was to take it to The Courts.

But God retired Ginsburg, so their task of rigging this election is a little harder. They failed at doing the same in 2016 because they were not able to control many polling stations and did not anticipate turn out for Trump.

mentioned States like Iowa and Texas. They are going (R). IMO. The 10 mentioned above could go either way. But FL, GA are almost certain (R), as Are NC and PA

These are facts ?

You need to ask whoever educated you to give you your money back.

You were totally shafted.

I've ignored the polls and got a calculator out and estimated the "bleed" from lost Democrat votes in their most ardent "special groups".. If you just listen to the TRENDS in the latino, black, jewish, labor,police, sectors of "democrat faithful" -- I CONSERVATIVELY came up with another 3Million votes for Trump over what he got in 2016...

Couple that with the record breaking turnouts in early voting in the SOLID red states -- I got another 2Million (at least) for Trump.. Maybe another 1Million because 3rd parties are much weaker this round.

So the official FCT prediction NOT BASED ON POLLS but on the empirical evidence is that Trump will BLOW out the pop vote margin LARGER than what Clinton got in 2016..

BUT -- I aint saying NOTHING about E-college points because the races are too tight in the swinger states..

Those MORONS who pushed "the National Popular Vote Iniative" are probably REALLY LUCKY they didn't get enough states signed up to ENACT their stupid evil scheme.. Because by my prediction, Trump IS getting the pop vote this time and the nidjets would have turned the ENTIRE COUNTRY ELECTION MAP RED with their horseshit plan....

. . . after getting around to watching Kanye do that Joe Rogan podcast. . . ??

. . . I am pretty sure Americans have had enough. I'm thinking they will all throw off and go with him. :heehee:

. . . or Jorgensen. . . . or Hawkins. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . I am pretty sure Americans have had enough. I'm thinking they will all throw off and go with him. :heehee:

I'd vote for Kanye just to see what HIS rallies are like.. No lame YMCA dancing there.. LOL..

And his TWEETS !!! Imagine how quickly Twitter would move to ban KANYE'S tweets.. It would be a gas.. Just like the LAST 4 years...

Fact is: Whoever will be elected has a gigantic amount of work to do to correct all the bullshit and mistakes Donald Trump had done - except Donald Trump will be elected. Then a politics of massive lies, irritating mistakes and intensive bullshit will continue.

I'd vote for Kanye just to see what HIS rallies are like.. No lame YMCA dancing there.. LOL..

And his TWEETS !!! Imagine how quickly Twitter would move to ban KANYE'S tweets.. It would be a gas.. Just like the LAST 4 years...

Every time Rogan asked him some dumb, lame ass reporter type question, Kanye was right on the mark, he called it out, his mind was so. . . the problem is NOT how to answer the question, but the assumption is in the question.

Like Rogan was asking Kanye, how are we going to fix paying for everyone's health care? With out missing a beat, Kanya was like, in the society we live in, it is in the interest of the system to keep everyone sick. The question is not how are we going to pay for everyone's healthcare, but how are we going to stop making everyone sick and unhealthy.

:heehee:

Rogan is so brainwashed. . . Kanye, from just his experiences, has such a free mind.

Every time Rogan asked him some dumb, lame ass reporter type question, Kanye was right on the mark, he called it out, his mind was so. . . the problem is NOT how to answer the question, but the assumption is in the question.

Like Rogan was asking Kanye, how are we going to fix paying for everyone's health care? With out missing a beat, Kanya was like, in the society we live in, it is in the interest of the system to keep everyone sick. The question is not how are we going to pay for everyone's healthcare, but how are we going to stop making everyone sick and unhealthy.

Rogan is so brainwashed. . . Kanye, from just his experiences, has such a free mind.

That's attractive independent thinking. It OUGHT to sell.. People are lot smarter when they are not Dem/Repub shills.. It's like an instant IQ boost of at least 30 points in most cases...

These are facts ?

Check back.
you won’t
You will be that coward that runs.

That's attractive independent thinking. It OUGHT to sell.. People are lot smarter when they are not Dem/Repub shills.. It's like an instant IQ boost of at least 30 points in most cases...
. . . I loved the part where he called out black history month as an example of "systemic racism." Anything that separates the black men from the rest of society. . . And really, he's right you know.

I didn't know that he spent a year in his youth while his mom taught in China. Apparently, he felt less excluded there than here. That, I thought, is pretty awful. And that is due to "special" policies and treatments.

. . . I think after his last market capitalization, he is now worth roughly twice that of Trump. . . but he doesn't really care about that.

These are facts ?

Check back.
you won’t
You will be that coward that runs.

Does not matter.....

You made these claims in advance.

They are not facts....they are prognostications.

Dipshit.

Are you kind of drunk?

It's ok.... fix it tomorrow.

They still think the 2016 election was rigged; only not enough to change the results. Perpetual anger and victimization are the hallmarks of Trump's GOP.

They still think the 2016 election was rigged; only not enough to change the results. Perpetual anger and victimization are the hallmarks of Trump's GOP.
1604214061064.png

Fact is: Whoever will be elected has a gigantic amount of work to do to correct all the bullshit and mistakes Donald Trump had done - except Donald Trump will be elected. Then a politics of massive lies, irritating mistakes and intensive bullshit will continue.

True. It will be a multi-administration effort to fix the damage the blob did.

Going to take a long time to:

1. truly kill the economy
2. get unemployment back up
3. getting the press back in the full censor mode.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Trump tried all that by letting the virus run rampant. Hopefully Joe wins on Tuesday and recovery begins.

Fuck off.

Trump tried all that by letting the virus run rampant. Hopefully Joe wins on Tuesday and recovery begins.

Ohhhhhh...you mean the Cuomovirus.....the one that wiped out the elderly in the N.E.

When you take breaks sucking Soros' dick, you can learn something.

Forum List

Back