Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

`
I don't believe voter fraud is as big as a problem as the far right claim it is. Every time that issue goes to court, it gets tossed aside for lack of evidence. However, I have no problem with an ID such as a state ID or drivers license.

The left loves their false narrative that voter fraud doesn't exist. The facts show otherwise.
The Heritage Foundation maintains an election fraud database that contains a sampling of more than 1,140 proven instances of fraud. The cases span nearly every state and impact all levels of government.
Of course, the left refuses to accept anything proven, scientific, or factual. But the voter fraud facts don’t end there:
The Pew Center on the States estimated in 2012 that among 24 million voter registrations, one out of every eight were inaccurate, a figure significant enough to represents a threat to election integrity.
New Jersey woman faces federal charge for alleged voter bribery scheme involving US mail

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

Really not a Republican vs Democrat issue so far as I can tell. Yes, Democrats have tried hard to get minorities and other groups who do not vote in large numbers to vote, even bending and fighting common sense election laws to do so. AND Rep David Lewis (R) said of drawing new districts in NC ,” I think electing Republicans is better than electing Democrats,...so I drew this map to help foster what I think is better for the country.” In the latest NC state wide election 53% voted for Republicans and 47% voted for Democrats. A clear majority AND Republicans won the House 10 seats to 3. We are being distracted by folks who want to control who makes decisions in our country. This is about those who have power designing ways to hold on to it. That is antithetical to any definition of democracy I have ever come across. We need to stop worrying about party affiliations or political philosophy differences and focus on how quickly all of our voices are being silenced by people who believe they have a right to be elected (see Hillary Clinton). We need to become more informed and demand more honest discourse among those we elect to represent us. The solution is pretty simple; We need stop worrying about whether our own “tribe wins” and start worrying about how those elected officials are actually being selected. This is an American problem that is caused by greed and lust for power not by Liberals/Consertative, Right-Wingers/Leftist or Republicans/Democrats. We are obliged-if we want to keep our voices relevant-to focus and keep our eyes on the ball.

The Pew Center on the States estimated in 2012 that among 24 million voter registrations, one out of every eight were inaccurate, a figure significant enough to represents a threat to election integrity. New Jersey woman faces federal charge for alleged voter bribery scheme involving US mail
`
Pew: One in Eight Voter Registrations Inaccurate; 51 Million Citizens Unregistered - That means the people are unregistered NOT that they voted illegally.

Hudson County, New Jersey, Woman Charged With Using U.S. Mails To Promote Voter Bribery Scheme - One criminal act in New Jersey does NOT mean it is a nation wide problem.

The complete lack of “logic” here is astounding...
He wants families with children in these schools to have a voice.
Um...there shouldn’t be families with children in those schools because those families shouldn’t even be here in the United States. They are criminals.

San Francisco just spent over $300K registering 'non-citizens' to vote

DAMN LIAR ^^^

ONLY THE DOCUMENTED FOREIGN NATIONALS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN SAN FRANCISCO, AND ONLY TO THE CANDIDATES FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD.

THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROPER WORK VISA WHO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL OUGHT TO HAVE A SAY, THEY PAY LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES.

`
I don't believe voter fraud is as big as a problem as the far right claim it is. Every time that issue goes to court, it gets tossed aside for lack of evidence. However, I have no problem with an ID such as a state ID or drivers license.

The lack of evidence is because Blue States won't comply with their voting data.

"Progressives" you say?

Can do.

Kinda belongs in "History" though doncha think?

No
As More Democrats Embrace 'Progressive' Label, It May Not Mean What It Used To

I read the link, the takeaway being nothing new. Will Rodgers once said, "I am not a member of any organized political party, I am a Democrat". Others have made the analogy that herding Democrats is like trying to herd cats.

Unlike the current GOP who tosses any member who does not support the current dogma under the bus as a RINO.

I wonder why real Republicans lack the courage to toss Trump under the bus, he is a RINO and a CINO, narcissists aren't concerned with an ideology or even principles, it is all about themselves.

I suppose because real Republicans have no joined the Independents since they think for themselves (as do most Democrats).

I thought everybody already knew that almost all N. Y Republicans are moderates.:biggrin:
Most East Coast Republicans are Moderate.

The Republicans still have Cons. mods and progressives aka(libs) representatives.
It's the Dems who pushed out cons, and mods.

`

The lack of evidence is because Blue States won't comply with their voting data.

What evidence do you have that "Blue States won't comply"? The real issue is voter suppression, not only an anti democratic movement by the extreme right, but another clear comment that the 21st century right cannot win on ideas.

Um...there shouldn’t be families with children in those schools because those families shouldn’t even be here in the United States. They are criminals.

DAMN LIAR ^^^

ONLY THE DOCUMENTED FOREIGN NATIONALS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN SAN FRANCISCO, AND ONLY TO THE CANDIDATES FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD.

THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROPER WORK VISA WHO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL OUGHT TO HAVE A SAY, THEY PAY LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES.

/——/ Yeah sure. We believe you. They would never try to vote in state or national elections.

`

What evidence do you have that "Blue States won't comply"? The real issue is voter suppression, not only an anti democratic movement by the extreme right, but another clear comment that the 21st century right cannot win on ideas.

Blue States have been fighting it for years.
There is also no real hard evidence of voter suppression either.
Insight: Scant evidence of voter suppression, fraud in states with ID laws | Reuters

DAMN LIAR ^^^

/——/ Yeah sure. We believe you. They would never try to vote in state or national elections.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your biddable-ness.

The ballot will only reflect the vote on the singular issue allowed by he initiative.

`

Blue States have been fighting it for years.
There is also no real hard evidence of voter suppression either.
Insight: Scant evidence of voter suppression, fraud in states with ID laws | Reuters

LOL No Evidence of Voter Suppression?? Do you live in a cave? Or, are you willfully ignorant like an Ostrich with its head in the sand?

shopping

Some suppression is overt, closing polling places based on registration records, limiting days to vote and removing names from the roster and not notifying those removed. Others even more nefarious, such as denying the voter because the signature does not match that on the original registration form, moving the polling place to an area not reachable by public transportation and too far away from the voter to walk.

Forum List

Back