Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

Except that we already established it wasn’t a “sham”. Which you means you continue to lie (which isn’t surprising as that’s all you ever do).
We know very well it was a sham and a grift.

He's also trying to deflect from his inability to present any evidence for fraud over the past 4 years of this thread, despite being challenged over and over.
Mammaries is a weird broad. She thinks she can convince people of an alternate reality with bizarre, repetitive posts.

I’ve filled this thread with link after link after link of voter fraud cases. To the point that she got super pissed about having her ignorance exposed. And now she thinks if she says “inability to present any evidence”, that the rest of the world will ignore all of the links and just take her word for it. :eusa_doh:

Which results are those?
The results that confirmed that Joe Biden won. Which means it clearly wasn't a "fraudit". Which also means, as always, you were completely full of shit and lack the maturity and humility to just admit you were peddling bullshit before.

The results that confirmed that Joe Biden won. Which means it clearly wasn't a "fraudit". Which also means, as always, you were completely full of shit and lack the maturity and humility to just admit you were peddling bullshit before.
They couldn't say anything else, but they are still a bunch of grifing frauds fleecing the rubes. Sorry that hurts your feelings. Guess you sent them money?

Every ballot machine prints a paper copy.
Unfortunately that's not completely true of all voting machines in all states. All of DOMINION's voting machines are not actually voting machines. They are paper marking tablets. They do print a paper ballot and that is what the voter places in the ballot box.

Today, counties in Texas, Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, and New Jersey are still exclusively using paperless machines, also called direct recording electronic systems (DREs).

They couldn't say anything else, but they are still a bunch of grifing frauds fleecing the rubes. Sorry that hurts your feelings.
Bwahahaha! First Kitty claims they will lie about who won, then after Cyber Ninjas provides a thorough and proper audit that produces the results she likes, then she claims "well they couldn't say anything else".

Uh...then why the fuck were you so worried about the audit to begin with? You were all over USMB trying to discredit it before it even began.
Guess you sent them money?
Uh...no. Literally didn't know you could "send them money". And since you peddle pure propaganda across USMB every day, I'm skeptical that was an option at any point.

Bwahahaha! First Kitty claims they will lie about who won, then after Cyber Ninjas provides a thorough and proper audit that produces the results she likes, then she claims "well they couldn't say anything else".

Uh...then why the fuck were you so worried about the audit to begin with? You were all over USMB trying to discredit it before it even began.

Uh...no. Literally didn't know you could "send them money". And since you peddle pure propaganda across USMB every day, I'm skeptical that was an option at any point.
When did I say they'd lie about who won?

I was never worried about the audit. I knew it was a grifting fraud from the get go. The only thing I worry about are the stupid rubes that thought the Fraudit would put the oompa loompa oligarch back in power.

Mammaries is a weird broad. She thinks she can convince people of an alternate reality with bizarre, repetitive posts.
Can I call it? I said P@triot would whimper and run from the point by insulting me, and he did. Not that it's a difficult prediction, given it's all he ever does.

For years, he's been unable to show any evidence of Democratic vote fraud. All he's been able to do is link to kook fascist conspiracy blogs. Actual evidence? Zip.

You lied, P@triot, and you got caught. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. At this stage, you're just an illustration of how butthurt and Stalinist devotion can drive a cult loser to pathological dishonesty.

For years, he's been unable to show any evidence of Democratic vote fraud.
You mean other than the dozens and dozens and dozens of link in this very thread - where it even shows indictments and conviction for voter fraud? :laugh:

Mammaries...sweetie...you cannot create an alternate world simply by lying about reality. You can't even convince yourself - much less others.

I knew it was a grifting fraud from the get go.
Hahahaha! Now the bat-shit crazy bitch has prevented back to "it's a fraud". First she screamed "fraudit", then when it produced the evidence she wanted, she screamed "this is wonderful news", and then when I pointed out that that was proof she filled USMB with lies about it, she reverted back to "it was a fraud".

If the audit is a "fraud" then you're literally stating that Donald Trump won the election. It's either accurate or a fraud. It's literally binary, bitch (just like gender :laugh: ). There is no third option.

You mean other than the dozens and dozens and dozens of link in this very thread
Which were all either conspiracy gibberish, or dishonestly cherrypicked anecdotes. You're one butthurt fascist sore-loser. You even rival Trump in loserdom. Of the two of you, it's a tossup as to who whimpers and cries more.

If you can locate your 'nads -- I suggest using magnification -- why don't you present for us, right now, your best evidence for organized fraud. Not some kook's wild unsupported claim, but actual hard evidence, backed up with links to primary sources.

You can run now. Don't worry, everyone expects that from you, so you won't be disappointing anyone.

Hahahaha! Now the bat-shit crazy bitch has prevented back to "it's a fraud". First she screamed "fraudit", then when it produced the evidence she wanted, she screamed "this is wonderful news", and then when I pointed out that that was proof she filled USMB with lies about it, she reverted back to "it was a fraud".

If the audit is a "fraud" then you're literally stating that Donald Trump won the election. It's either accurate or a fraud. It's literally binary, bitch (just like gender :laugh: ). There is no third option.
The Arizona “audit” was a fraud from start to finish. It did nothing but grift the taxpayers of Arizona and suckers like you.

Now she's back to "it's a fraud" after celebrating the ACCURATE results just last week :lmao:
I celebrated your perception of them. It was y’all that thought this was gonna be the end-all. How do you feel now? Do you feel secure and confident in future elections? That’s what this was supposed to do right?

How do you feel now? Do you feel secure and confident in future elections?
I feel considerably better about our elections. I’ll feel “confident” when the gaps they found are closed and Voter ID is mandated across the nation.

Forum List

Back