It's important that you shift the focus on this thread - uh?

Snowflake, you're the one who made a weepy thread on a Hollywood twitter war. You're running from your own topic. You tend to do that whenever you get humiliated, which would be in every thread you make

Now, do you want to talk about Hollywood twitter wars or not? If you don't, then why did you make the thread?

The point, of course, is that I'm mocking you for your desperation, your need to deflect. You spend you days scouring the internet for insignificant things, so that you can cry snowflake tears about them. Like all Trump-snowflakes, your life is an endless quest for victimhood. That's why you should be happy when I humiliate you, because it satisfies your need to feel persecuted.

It's important that you shift the focus on this thread - uh?
Snowflake, you're the one who made a weepy thread on a Hollywood twitter war.
No snowflake - I made a thread on yet another LWNJ caught lying. You immediately panicked (as you always do) and attempted to hijack the thread (as you always do).

Still struggling to accept President Trump is your president, I see. :laugh:

The left continues to take their lies and their rejection of science to unprecedented levels.
The champions of social justice want you to believe that gender is fluid. Once the chains of gender science were lifted, the movement went, well… off the chain. By February 2014 there were 58 listed genders.

Four months later, there were 71. Today, there are over 112 listed genders. Mysteriously missing from the list are male and female. Wanna know why? Because they know, as all school children know, that — in reality — there are only two genders, but you can’t be reminded of that. You have to FIGHT ON FOR THE CAUSE!
Only the left could attempt to even list a third gender, much less the bat-shit crazy 112 genders.

Quick, hide the cutlery!

The nauseating progressive propaganda continues. It is a shame that the left has to resort to such evil tactics. Agree with them - or you will be viciously attacked (both verbally and physically).
“[PragerU] … is very blatantly algorithmically connected’ to the extreme right content found on YouTube, Tripodi explains.” Needless to say, PragerU has no power over how Google algorithmically connects anything.
The "Southern Poverty Law Center" has become the Reich Minister of Propaganda arm of the left while Antifa has become the Brownshirts of the left. One attempts to change minds through lies and disinformation, the other through violence.

The Southern Poverty Law Center's Smear Campaign Against PragerU

So you're whining because a minor actress forgot to mention "The Color Purple" and it started a twitter fight?

Given your fixation on celebrity gossip, you're no doubt keeping up with the Kardashians. Can you give us a summary of what they've been doing? We breathlessly await your acute political analysis of it all.
We know liberals kicked ole Kayne West off the plantation for thinking on his own.

SJW just want people to treat people with respect. How would you feel if we called you a bunch of myth believers and passed laws to stop you from believing in what you wish? See my point?
Lol, tell that to Kanye West. Liberals are really treating him with respect.

Yet again, pure propaganda from the left. Time and time again, the Dumbocrat Party lies to their mindless minions, and those rubes eat it all up.
"The DCCC chairman's statement today says that Jacob Blake was 1) unarmed and 2) killed, neither of which is true. This is sensitive stuff and folks are stomping around like drunk elephants,"
Released a fucking official statement filled with pure lies. They smile, knowing their fellow low-IQ leftists I will believe the propaganda and repeat it.

Forum List

Back