You can repeat those conspiracy theories all you want, but it still won't make them true.
Bwahahaha!! So now your latest desperate attempt is to claim it is a “conspiracy theory” that CNN held a poll about an indictment before the indictment was even unsealed?

This is why you have 0 credibility on USMB. You get more desperate - and by extension - more bizarre, by the day.

Bwahahaha!! So now your latest desperate attempt is to claim it is a “conspiracy theory” that CNN held a poll about an indictment before the indictment was even unsealed?

This is why you have 0 credibility on USMB. You get more desperate - and by extension - more bizarre, by the day.
I didn't need the details to know trump is a crook. Seems the majority of the country agrees with me.

I didn't need the details to know trump is a crook.
1. That wasn’t the issue/discussion, dumb ass
2. Those of us who aren’t fascists in the US, believe in innocent until proven guilty
Seems the majority of the country agrees with me.
That’s what happens with ignorance and mob-mentality. At one time, “the majority of the country” agreed with you that blacks should be slaves.

1. That wasn’t the issue/discussion, dumb ass
2. Those of us who aren’t fascists in the US, believe in innocent until proven guilty

That’s what happens with ignorance and mob-mentality. At one time, “the majority of the country” agreed with you that blacks should be slaves.
So, voters are stupid if they don’t vote your way?

That’s what happens with ignorance and mob-mentality.
It's your side summoning ignorant mobs. And you approve. Quite the fascist goon you are.

I understand your tears. You were so close to achieving a fascist utopia, but then you flubbed it due to arrogance and stupidity. That must eat you up, knowing how you stepped on your own crank, and that the whole world is laughing at what an inept fascist you are.

Anways, please keep on crying. It will have no effect on the legal system, it turns more people into Democrats, and the taste of your sore-loser tears is divine.

It's your side summoning ignorant mobs. And you approve. Quite the fascist goon you are.

I understand your tears. You were so close to achieving a fascist utopia, but then you flubbed it due to arrogance and stupidity. That must eat you up, knowing how you stepped on your own crank, and that the whole world is laughing at what an inept fascist you are.

Anways, please keep on crying. It will have no effect on the legal system, it turns more people into Democrats, and the taste of your sore-loser tears is divine.
Trump did nothing fascist. The fascists have the power now. But go ahead and tell me what policy of Trump's was fascist.

I understand your tears.
I’m sure tears are what you understand best, Mammaries. Being a fragile ‘lil snowflake and all 🤷‍♂️

But at the end of the day, you can’t have small, limited government totalitarianism. And fascism is total government power/control (that thing you sick leftists desire most).

Also, 100% of the violence in this country comes from the left. How gross that you stand with people like this 👇

But at the end of the day, you can’t have small, limited government totalitarianism.
That's why you're pushing for massive government totalitarianism. Since you started this thread, your side got pasted in 2018, 2020 and 2022. I hope that gets you to realize how fascism doesn't play well with voters.

You're doing a full court fascist press now. You censor, you try to rig elections, you throw people in jail for thoughtcrimes, you send brownshirts out to attack people everywhere.

Just clarifying our positions. We fight for liberty, you're fascist dogshit.

The majority of the USA is decent people, and decent people are disgusted by you and your immoral positions. That's why you lose elections. That's why you fight so hard to rig elections. You know you'd lose fair lections, so you see escalating cheating as your only option.

How do you justify your cheating, in your own mind? What makes you believe that as an immoral minority, you have the right to tyrannize and enslave the moral majority? What justifies your "YOU WILL OBEY" life-philosophy?

Trump did nothing fascist. The fascists have the power now. But go ahead and tell me what policy of Trump's was fascist.
Bingo! Conservatism is small, limited government. The polar opposite of fasicsm.

And of course, a basic tenant of fascism is accusing your opposition of committing the crimes you are committing (which of course is exactly what the left does 24x7).

That's why you're pushing for massive government totalitarianism.
Literally nobody on the right is doing that :lmao:

I don’t know why you think you can get people to believe that the right is the one making freedom of speech a crime

(You fascists loathe freedom of speech)

Of course, none of this is surprising to conservatives, but the revelation about Jimmy Kimmel was shocking. I did not realize that he took two weeks off except for that one day and it does illustrate where his priorities are (ie on politics over the well being of his own child).

95% of them in the media (movies, television, Fake Media, etc.) are feckless shills and puppets in the hands of their leftist puppet masters. They say and do whatever they're told for a quick buck. Most have never had an original thought and even if they did ... their sense of logic and good judgment was horribly skewed.

It's why I haven't watch mainstream television in years.

Since you started this thread, your side got pasted in 2018, 2020 and 2022.
We took back the House in 2022 :lmao:

Former Speaker Pelosi had to hand over the gavel to Kevin McCarthy

You’re ignorant and you’re a pathological liar. The two worst things a person can be.

The majority of the USA is decent people, and decent people are disgusted by you and your immoral positions.
Holy shit…it all makes sense now. Your ignorance. Your lies. Your disinformation. You are seriously a Chinese disinformation account.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Even the most uneducated rube in the US would know to say:
The majority of the USA are decent people
330 million people is plural. So it’s “are”. But a Chinese disinformation account would fuck up basic grammar like that.

Forum List

Back