Proglodytes & Circular Logic- Is it any wonder they make no sense?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
A week ago, the lefties had their panties in a bunch because of some hearsay from a woman who said she heard DT choked a Secret Service Agent & tried to grab the wheel to force them to take him to the Capitol. Boohoo
Now, they claim he just sat in the WH dining room, ignoring advice to go to the Capitol. Boohoohoo

I know logical thinking & reasoning abilities clash with your cognitive dissonance but can you recognize the disconnect here?
First, he was horrible for trying to go & next he's worse for not going.

I never have figured out what they thought him going would accomplish in the first place. How was he going to stop tens of thousands of angry protestors? As soon as they got there after the rally they saw the police attacking people.
Was DT supposed to wade in there & knock some heads?

Progs will never understand that DT isn't anything more to us than the manifestation of the movement that has been bubbling under the surface for years as we saw DC continuously say 1 thing & do another.
The Orange Man may be the face of this discontent & demand for real change but he isn't the movement.
America First will be going long after DT no longer resides in every progbot head.

Maybe someday you lefties will wake up & realize your masters have lied, cheated & stolen everything they promised to give you.
Probably not because it's obvious many of you have been indoctrinated so heavily you can no longer access the right side of your brains.

Last edited:
We were told that the Secret Service guys would testify under oath that the incident never happened. They didn`t testify but they did delete their texts. :laugh:
And hire lawyers. 😁
You're saying he did try to go but they wouldn't let him?
So why are you wetting the bed about him supposedly watching from the WH dining room?
I thought they wouldn't let him go?

I know you can't recognize the disconnect here but we can.
It's gotta be tough with the conflicting emotions & strong feelings bouncing around your heads like Pacman.

Your saying he did try to go but they wouldn't let him?
So why are you wetting the bed about him supposedly watching from the WH dining room?

It's gotta be tough with the conflicting emotions & strong feelings bouncing around your heads like Pacman.
You clowns, you talk about logic and reason but all your arguments are specious strawmen. The story about Trump trying to grab a steering wheel is false because we're wetting the bed over him watching the riot from the dining room? Is that how you think logic and reason work? 😄

You clowns, you talk about logic and reason but all your arguments are specious strawmen. The story about Trump trying to grab a steering wheel is false because we're wetting the bed over him watching the riot from the dining room? Is that how you think logic and reason work? 😄
I know reading comprehension isn't a priority for progbots but that's not what I said.
I said first you wet the bed over him trying to go & then you wet the bed when he didn't go.

I know the plastic sheets might help some but your whole bedroom must smell like rancid pee by now

waterboy.gif

I know reading comprehension isn't a priority for progbots but that's not what I said.
I said first you wet the bed over him trying to go & then you wet the bed when he didn't go.

I know the plastic sheets might help some but your whole bedroom must smell like rancid pee by now

View attachment 673619
Thank you. Thank you for reminding me that I forgot to add Ad Hominems to the list of logical fallacies to what you imagined was a logical argument.

😄

Poult
You're saying he did try to go but they wouldn't let him?

The point is that the MAGAs were going to expose Cassidy Hutchinson as a liar and use that to say that everything she said under oath was a lie. FAIL! Do they really enjoy getting their ass kicked on a daily basis? Obviously.

Forum List

Back