Professor threatens reporter with a machete

Doesn't matter his intentions, it only matters she felt threatened. STAND YOUR GROUND!

You clowns have used that to excuse the shootings of dozens of Black people.
You are a moron. Stand your ground has to be seen through the eyes of a REASONABLE person. it’s not a license to kill or even threaten someone standing in the hall of your apartment building. especially someone standing outside a locked door.

What does anybody need a machete for? It’s not like we have jungles to slash our way through on the way to the supermarket.
According to the NRA and MAGA gun wackos to defend oneself and his family against aggression (due to all these guns being around) and to prevent the government from using dictatorial means.
The 2nd amendment does not state firearms but to bear arms - as such to own a Machete or a nail clipper is a constitutional right.

According to the NRA and MAGA's, it is therefore unconstitutional, to bar me from taking a flight or a train ride without my machete, nail-clippers and AR-15.

Maybe it's time to form a National Machete Association or a National Nail-clipper Association

According to the NRA and MAGA gun wackos to defend oneself and his family against aggression (due to all these guns being around) and to prevent the government from using dictatorial means.
The 2nd amendment does not state firearms but to bear arms - as such to own a Machete or a nail clipper is a constitutional right.

According to the NRA and MAGA's, it is therefore unconstitutional, to bar me from taking a flight or a train ride without my machete, nail-clippers and AR-15.

Maybe it's time to form a National Machete Association or a National Nail-clipper Association
I was being sarcastic. I know it doesn’t translate well. I just turned the argument the anti-gunners are so fond of using around.

She didn't actually use the blade except as a prop, and it worked great. They wouldn't have paid any attention to her without it if I know these Fox scumbags, and I do...
Dude, that's stupid on its face. You don't use a deadly weapon as a "prop". She was lucky he wasn't armed and this didn't take place in Texas.

Yes, misdemeanor. Kind of like jaywalking. Again, she was smart to chose the weapon she did.
Maybe you can organize some major demonstrations in regards to the 2nd Amendment - since it is ABSOLUTELY unconstitutional to ban or restrict arms (incl. off course Machetes)
It would further be even racist (also unconstitutional) to deny Black Americans the right to bear arms. - including Machetes.

Looking forward to your demo.

Maybe you can organize some major demonstrations in regards to the 2nd Amendment - since it is ABSOLUTELY unconstitutional to ban or restrict arms (incl. off course Machetes)
It would further be even racist (also unconstitutional) to deny Black Americans the right to bear arms. - including Machetes.

Looking forward to your demo.
Deadly weapon vs. Dangerous Instrument
Again, she was smart to chose the weapon she did.
She could kick your ass, not mine though.

Deadly weapon vs. Dangerous Instrument
You mean a gun is a dangerous instrument and a machete is a deadly weapon?
Anyway neither guns nor machetes kill - according to your NRA and MAGA club spokespersons - people kill - so guns and machetes are absolutely harmless.
Again, she was smart to chose the weapon she did.
She wasn't smart at all - since she obviously couldn't control herself. - just like yourself - see your comments.
She could kick your ass, not mine though.
An assumption coming from an assumptive person - good luck to you.

That lowlife should never work as a “professor” again. But watch….another far-left College will hire her because….black.

Just another example of total garbage GOP propaganda and an obsession and character assassination for the day. To be forgotten immediately.... So what about the giveaway to the rich And Screwjob for everyone else the GOP has been running the last 40 years, dim wit Doops?

Just another example of total garbage GOP propaganda and an obsession and character assassination for the day. To be forgotten immediately.... So what about the giveaway to the rich And Screwjob for everyone else the GOP has been running the last 40 years, dim wit Doops?
And, there it is, you remembered how you get paid. I guess you didn't want another "visit"?

You are a moron. Stand your ground has to be seen through the eyes of a REASONABLE person. it’s not a license to kill or even threaten someone standing in the hall of your apartment building. especially someone standing outside a locked door.
Are you saying she's not a reasonable person?
She seems reasonable to me.
But I guess shooting a kid through a screen door for the crime of ringing the doorbell is reasonable to you.

Are you saying she's not a reasonable person?
She seems reasonable to me.
But I guess shooting a kid through a screen door for the crime of ringing the doorbell is reasonable to you.
Well, that is what the president recommended we do, after all.

You'll need to back up that lie.
Are you seriously pretending you never heard of this? Man, what are they teaching kids in school today?

"Well, the way in which we measure it is—I think most scholars would say—is that as long as you have a weapon sufficient to be able to provide your self-defense,” Biden said. “I did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.” I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” Most people can handle a shotgun a hell of a lot better than they can a semiautomatic weapon in terms of both their aim and in terms of their ability to deter people coming. We can argue whether that’s true or not, but it is no argument that, for example, a shotgun could do the same job of protecting you. Now, granted, you can come back and say, “Well, a machine gun could do a better job of protecting me.” No one’s arguing we should make machine guns legal."

More advice from Joe Biden: 'Just fire the shotgun through the door'

Vice President Joe Biden told Field & Stream magazine in an interview published Monday, "[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/02/28/biden-advises-shooting-shotgun-through-door

Biden did once say, "[If] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

How many citations do you need to admit it's no lie and that he actually said it?

Forum List

Back