Professor threatens reporter with a machete

You can just see the hate oozing from her.....She needs to be put down.....I would have shot her.....Center punch and one to the melon.

th

"The manic Manhattan college professor who threatened a Post reporter with a machete has been fired, the school said Tuesday..."

It seems the nutjob "professor" who attacked an anti-abortion table also put a machete to the neck of a reporter investigating the whole thing.

More leftist violence out of control.

Yeah, I'm guessing there's something in the employee handbook somewhere about not putting a machete to someone's neck.

Probably something in the criminal code, too.

Another crazy liberal.
College professors produced Hillary Clinton who went on and built false narratives against her political enemies so she could win the presidency.

The filthy bitch was not fired.

She was removed from teaching at that college but since she is an employee of the New York university system she can work elsewhere. She was not fired from the state university system.

The filthy bitch was not fired.

She was removed from teaching at that college but since she is an employee of the New York university system she can work elsewhere. She was not fired from the state university system.

Somebody had better tell the New York Post.

If we don't bring back strict hiring standards for teachers our kids will not live in a free world like we have....

A lawyer that represented the filthy teacher's union was on News Max a couple of hours ago explaining that she was only removed from her current teaching position but not fired from the state system.

Take note that I provided a link.

Forum List

Back