Professor threatens reporter with a machete

The problem is that the racist DA will reduce it all down to a misdemeanor because he doesn’t like to punish black criminals - yet will throw the book at whitey.

she got arrested and she crossed the line. he did nothing wrong and she is racist thug. she got off light cause being in dem state. dems need black votew so get away with anything now. she jus ahowed how crazy blacks are.
Misdemeanor. She was smart. She used a machete. Deadly weapon vs. Dangerous Instrument.
I think she could kick both of your asses. Not mine though.

Last edited:
And you're trying to excuse her using the blade because people were talking about her? Very, very poor form there, hater dupe.
She didn't actually use the blade except as a prop, and it worked great. They wouldn't have paid any attention to her without it if I know these Fox scumbags, and I do...

You are incorrect.

I think she could kick your ass. Not mine though.

Shellyne Rodriguez, 45, was charged with three misdemeanors – second-degree menacing and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon – as well as menacing, which is a violation.

Machete-Shellyne-Rodriguez-bail008.jpg
Looks like a nice person. GOP **** **** propaganda thugs should leave her alone. Real scary, Brainwashed functional racist haters....

Well you didn’t think she was going to get a REAL charge, did you? The DA has already said that he lowers charges for blacks because he wants “equity.”
The law is the law. Deadly weapon vs. Dangerous Instrument. She was charged appropriately.
You know damn well as Caucasians we got it "as good as it gets". Seriously.

The law is the law. Deadly weapon vs. Dangerous Instrument. She was charged appropriately.
I know that if Penny were black, the DA and the rest of the libs would be hailing him as a hero.

There are now two standards of justice in Democrat cities, adjusted according to skin color.

I know that if Penny were black, the DA and the rest of the libs would be hailing him as a hero.

There are now two standards of justice in Democrat cities, adjusted according to skin color.
yep whites go to jail for anything and black get off free

she threatened to chop him in little pieces and chased after him. attempted murder .

She didn't actually use the blade except as a prop, and it worked great. They wouldn't have paid any attention to her without it if I know these Fox scumbags, and I do...
she threatened to chop him up in little piece and chased after him. attempted ,murder. typical of black people acting like thugs.

Forum List

Back