Professor threatens reporter with a machete

Are you defending Zimmerman's?

After all the threat she faced was real and at her door.
Zimmerman faced no threat but went after the kid anyway.

I just point out the hypocrisy of you and people like you.
I’ll defend people who defend them self from an attack. Why wouldn’t you? How is they hypocritical?

Are you defending Zimmerman's?

After all the threat she faced was real and at her door.
Zimmerman faced no threat but went after the kid anyway.

I just point out the hypocrisy of you and people like you.
there was no threat at the door . all she had to was not answer the door and call the cops./ np she had go act like head hunter.

wrong geroge stalked the kid just l ike he stalked the people who made jay z's documentry
Zimmerman called the police about a suspicious person. He was told by the police dispatcher to not confront Martin and return to his car. He did. He was sitting in his car and was approached by Martin and was attacked.

Facts matter.

Another crazy liberal.
hey, this is a misdemeanor. Kind of like it didn't happen.

She is all smiles. See no big deal

Sweet tattoo “FTP” (for “Fuck the police”) inked on her fingers, as well as an image of brass knuckles and the boxing term “southpaw” scrawled across her hand.
So yes, she knows hot to throw a fist. Be honest, she might be able to kick your ass, not mine though.

and she is a victim

Last edited:
there was no threat at the door . all she had to was not answer the door and call the cops./ np she had go act like head hunter.
Let me help you

there was no threat from the kid walking back home from the 7-11 . all Zimmerman had to was listen to the police dispatch and wait for the police. np he had go act like head hunter.

Can you smell the hypocrisy in the house!

Forum List

Back