Professor threatens reporter with a machete

No, I didn't. My apologies.
That being said, the article says nothing about being "pistol whipped"
And even if all of her allegations were true :auiqs.jpg: Nor does that give her the right to assault other people with a machete.
Pistol whipped is a term we use around here when the cops harass us or take us in.
Interesting story, as for the rest of your spittle :fu:

Your response should be in the dictionary next to DEFLECTION.
BWAHAHAHA
Dumb ass.
Sorry fartboy, you can't attack the integrity of the FBI then use them as a source to "prove" your racist point.

That og ye of tiny mind is why you don't see me use and of your preferred lie sources.

He was initially following him from a distance, and reporting in to the police - as Neighborhood Watch volunteers are told to do.

Trayvon, unprovoked, doubled back and began the assault, slamming Zimmerman’s head into the concrete. Zimmerman defended his life, as he is legally allowed to do.

Trayvon should have just continued walking to his father’s house instead of trying to kill someone. He MAY have still been alive today, but that would mean he got through his 20s as a violent black man.
So you're saying arming yourself and following someone because you feel threatened is OK.
So why bitch about it when a Black person does it?

Sorry fartboy, you can't attack the integrity of the FBI then use them as a source to "prove" your racist point.

That og ye of tiny mind is why you don't see me use and of your preferred lie sources.
I attacked no one, dumb ass.
Are YOU saying that the FBI is corrupt? If not, why are you denying their stats?
And what the fuck is your 2nd sentence supposed to mean?

He was a teenager and thought he could fuck with the guy he thought was following him.

FAFO.
So arming yourself and going after someone because they made you scared is OK for White people but not Black.

Racism6 is in your mirror.

So arming yourself and going after someone because they made you scared is OK for White people but not Black.

Racism6 is in your mirror.

Zimmerman wasn't white.

there were burglaries in the area, he was part of the neighborhood watch. he followed someone suspicious, and then stopped following him and returned to his vehicle.

Everything after that is on Trayvon.

I attacked no one, dumb ass.
Are YOU saying that the FBI is corrupt? If not, why are you denying their stats?
And what the fuck is your 2nd sentence supposed to mean?
No, that's what you and yours say.
Once you make that claim you cannot use them as a source.
See FAUX news as an example.

Butbutbutbut Fox News!
Example #6,783 leftism is a mental disorder.
Lying loudmouth Fox reporters and Scumbag pundits. It's not news at all, this whole thing is a setup based on a stupid video by some silly kids.... The Scumbag ''reporter" wouldn't have paid any attention to her without a machete LOL...over and out....

Forum List

Back