Professor threatens reporter with a machete

You mean like the guys who followed Arbery

The llist is endless as, I'm sure, is your justification for the murder of unarmed Black men
Now running away to a separate case with nothing to do with your lies about Zimmerman and Martin. This is what owning Dado looks like. Now asshole, show where I justified unarmed black men being murdered. I’ll wait......

You mean defending himself against a violent teenage male who was pounding his head into the cement.
No, I mean hunting down and murdering an unarmed Black kid.
It's no wonder a racist whiny MAGAT who can't read worships him.

Got Reading?

Now running away to a separate case with nothing to do with your lies about Zimmerman and Martin. This is what owning Dado looks like. Now asshole, show where I justified unarmed black men being murdered. I’ll wait......
Sorry, sucking your Dado's cheeto isn't "owning"...
But the list of white people murdering unarmed Blacks is endless.

No need to wait, queer-bait.
Your every post proves it.

Got Reading?
1) Who said I worship him? He was just a guy doing a Neighborhood Watch job.

2) The ”unarmed” black kid had his superior body strength that he used to attempt to murder George by pounding his head into the cement. George defended his life, a legal killing so judged by the jury,

It’s no wonder a whiny racist worships Trayvon. The kid should have just kept walking home to his father’s house instead of doubling back to try and kill George.

Sorry, sucking your Dado's cheeto isn't "owning"...
But the list of white people murdering unarmed Blacks is endless.

No need to wait, queer-bait.
Your every post proves it.
Very few white people kill unarmed blacks who aren’t threatening their life.

1) Who said I worship him? He was just a guy doing a Neighborhood Watch job.

2) The ”unarmed” black kid had his superior body strength that he used to attempt to murder George by pounding his head into the cement. George defended his life, a legal killing so judged by the jury,

It’s no wonder a whiny racist worships Trayvon. The kid should have just kept walking home to his father’s house instead of doubling back to try and kill George.
He was not neighborhood watch.
and
Of course you idolize him, he murdered an unarmed Black kid.
He's your kind of guy just like Chauvin.

Yeah, sure.
Happens nearly every day.

BUT

You excuse the murders you lionize by creating threats that never existed.
This thread is about the deranged black professor holding a machete to a white reporter’s neck, and you’ve deflected to Trayvon and George Floyd and how whites attack innocent blacks all the time.

Just saying.

You mean the guy that’s alive right?
Ducolax would prefer that Trayvon beat George’s head into the pavement until he was a vegetable.

We simply have to stop pretending that violent blacks are innocent victims who have nothing to do with their own demise.

This thread is about the deranged black professor holding a machete to a white reporter’s neck, and you’ve deflected to Trayvon and George Floyd and how whites attack innocent blacks all the time.

Just saying.
If it's OK for deranged White guys to arm themselves so they can hunt down and murder unarmed Black men because they feel threatened (your position, MAGAT) then why isn't it OK for a Black woman to defend herself?

Stand Your Ground.

Got Reading?
Yes. Street justice. All young blacks are either criminals or future criminals. Nature of the beast.

Forum List

Back