Prof: Virgin Mary didn't give consent

A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory” manner.
Prof: Virgin Mary didn’t give consent

So if you didn't think the leftist were loons before , and now their kids have become bigger lunatic morons than they are well maybe this should up the Annie on how retarded these stupid asses really are.
nothing proves the 'war on Christmas' is real like leftist proving it on their own.

What laughable chattering!
Saying 'God' forced a child on Mary is like saying nature forced child bearing on females of all species.
Where do people get their concepts of 'God'? Believe or not, what is evidenced is a total lack of comprehension of what 'God' would have to be (which is essentially beyond anything we could imagine, anyway).
And above all is the irrelevance of the mother to the message of the son.

Last edited:
it's just another fairy tale
women can not conceive by ''thoughts''

A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory” manner.

So if you didn't think the leftist were loons before , and now their kids have become bigger lunatic morons than they are well maybe this should up the Annie on how retarded these stupid asses really are.

so...an atheist has formed a hypothesis on the virgin birth...it takes a special kind of stupid
there are no atheists as there would have to be a god for atheism to exist

Get a grip! Absolutely nothing new here. I remember hearing this argument at least 4 decades ago. No me-to or consent laws. When it was still LEGAL TO RAPE YOUR WIFE in most states in the country. When your daughters were 'chattel' so to speak and the law rarely intervened on familial sexual abuse and rape. Unless it was man jumping from the bushes (or any black man having sex with any white woman, consensual or not) it was ILLEGAL.

so...an atheist has formed a hypothesis on the virgin birth...it takes a special kind of stupid

uh...atheism is a title. Simply a word to call people something that do not believe there is a God.
Doesn't matter whether there is or isn't one. It's just a name.

No matter how this is looked at, it's funny.
What's funny is how the left likes to refer to itself as place where all the "intelligent" people are.
It depends how one defines "intelligence" and there is nothing stopping so called smart people from being fools and making jackasses of themselves.

This professor should be reassigned to the custodial department of his school.

She was too young to give consent

God is a sexual predator

No matter how this is looked at, it's funny.
What's funny is how the left likes to refer to itself as place where all the "intelligent" people are.
It depends how one defines "intelligence" and there is nothing stopping so called smart people from being fools and making jackasses of themselves.

This professor should be reassigned to the custodial department of his school.
The guy was making a joke, one that would even be funnier if he thought it was serious.
In fact, the case could be made that he was taking some characteristics of "p.c." to absurd points for comic effect.

Last edited:
She was too young to give consent

God is a sexual predator
"Consent" is a legal concept that varies from nation to nation and doesn't exist in some nations, or historical epochs, at all.

But I accept that your comments are not meant to be taken seriously.

Well if you believe that bullock story about Mary getting pregnant on her own without a peen, then yes Mary didn't give her consent. God forced a child on her.

It's bollocks. I always thought it was bullocks, too, until just the other day I saw it in an online dictionary. Apparently the word is of Middle English origin, meaning "testicles".

Sounds like consent to me:

Luke 1:38

38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

uh...atheism is a title. Simply a word to call people something that do not believe there is a God.
so if people don't believe ducks fly on the moon, there should be a word for it?
yes, it's ridiculous to say someone doesn't believe in something that is not there?
what do you call the people that don't believe in:
Santa
Tooth Fairy
Easter Bunny
etc???
understand?

so if people don't believe ducks fly on the moon, there should be a word for it?
yes, it's ridiculous to say someone doesn't believe in something that is not there?
what do you call the people that don't believe in:
Santa
Tooth Fairy
Easter Bunny
etc???
understand?

oh I understand, I just don't care.

Is it just me, or do these nasty anti-Christian attacks seem to be ramping up lately? So much hate, so much deception, so many lies and turning things upside down.

God, this world is insane. Can’t wait till this age is over.

I'm with you, and yes, the attacks are ramping up.

Christianity is the only socially-acceptable religion left to mock and hate. But then, we knew this, and we knew this was coming.

Forum List

Back