Prof fired for showing picture of Muhammad

Incorrect
Not all court cases have legal precedence.
But it's up to the Judge to decide the merits of the case and either move it forward or reject it.
LOL you fucking retard there is and will never be a case where a Judge entertains a cause because of art it that were true the shit and piss Christ would have been heard. Go peddle your delusions elsewhere.

For the record...Deuteronomy Chapter 5 Verse 8..."You shall not make for yourself a sculptured image, any likeness of what is in the heavens above, or on the earth below, or in the waters below the earth."

Comment: This part of the Second Commandment has not been understood by Jews or Christians* to prohibit all artistic work. It prohibits making images of God or of anything else to be worshipped. (D. Prager, the Rational Bible)

NOBODY would suggest worshiping a picture of Mohammed, which would be fatuous in any event, since nobody knows what he looked like.

* there are off-the-wall "Christians" will will believe just about anything, and claim it comes directly from the Bible. Whack-jobs are excluded from this comment.

Warned ahead of time, yet the student felt the need to attend anyway.
One can only assume to create false victimhood and unnecessary controversy.

If muslims aren't allowed to view Mohammad, how in the fuck do they even know what he looks like in order to be outraged?
The image is always already in the head of the believer, and there as as many depictions as there are believers. When the image goes outside the head, even if the artist is a believer, islamofascism grinds it gears and starts up again much like blm racist opportunism attempting to start a new religion in America.

Sadly, many American Conservatives exhibit Islamophobia. This is insane as most Muslims are much more Conservative then American Conservatives.

People don't realize that historically Jews sought out Muslim areas to live in because the Muslims regarded them as "People of the Book" and protected them.
Whereas, the Christians were continually rounding up the Jews, burning down their towns, and killing them.

Indonesian murder rate is 4.5 times lower then US murder rate. Here. Gun crime is almost nonexistent as guns are strictly banned. Fornication is banned under the most recent law.

A 2023 American Conservative would be viewed as a 1993 American Liberal. A 2023 American Liberal would be viewed as a 1993 American psychiatric patient.

A 1993 American Conservative would be viewed as a 1963 American Liberal. A 1993 American Liberal would be viewed as a 1963 American psychiatric asylum inmate.

This is one of the reasons many modern American Conservatives dislike Islam.

American Atheists also want to ban many Jewish and Christian practices.

No...it's always easy to tell when you are stumped. You exit any pretense of debate and fall back on your old standby of name-calling to attempt ti bluff your way through.

It's weak and fools no one.

Make a valid point explaining the difference or be gone.
One is performing the function of a university, and the other is simply coddling to low iq bigots like you.

Well that was easy.

That's because the Christian people just laid down and let it happen.
Muslims are more united and active when it comes to defending their religion.
And clearly more delusional and stupid and fanatical. This horseshit about mohammed's image isn't even in any of the Muslim texts.

And clearly more delusional and stupid and fanatical. This horseshit about mohammed's image isn't even in any of the Muslim texts.
You should go to the local Mosque and inform them of your scholarly opinion on the subject.
I'll sure the muslims there would be delighted to hear what you have to say and respond accordingly.

Last edited:
You should go to the local Mosque and inform them of your opinion.
I'll sure the muslims there would be happy to hear what you have to say
Nah, I will let them come to me. I am fine with them playing with their childish toys at home.

And if they come to me and don't like what I say, they can fk right off.

Nah, I will let them come to me. I am fine with them playing with their childish toys at home. And if they come to me and don't like what I say, they can fk right off.
Don't be shy.
Some would say cowardly.
Close down and get off line.
Step out into the real world.
Take action on your convictions.
You'll be a hero to the dozen other people that think like you!! .. :thup:

Don't be shy.
Some would say cowardly.
Close down and get off line.
Step out into the real world.
Take action on your convictions.
You'll be a hero to the dozen other people that think like you!! .. :thup:
Oops, your religious fetishes have you all hysterical. You're not paying attention.

I am fine with them believing whatever they like. As long as they keep their childish toys at home and play with them there.

Breathe into a paper bag for about 5 minutes, come back and reread.

You also might want to step outside and get some fresh air afterward. Your assessment of the number of people who think like me is pretty embarrassing for you.

Oops, your religious fetishes have you all hysterical. You're not paying attention.

I am fine with them believing whatever they like. As long as they keep their childish toys at home and play with them there.

Breathe into a paper bag for about 5 minutes, come back and reread.

Judging by the number of posters that agree with you on this topic.
I'm sure you do feel kind of embarrassed.
But that fact doesn't make me feel any less of you.
Because that would be impossible. .. :rolleyes:
advocating violence like a true Muslim as usual.

Forum List

Back