Prof fired for showing picture of Muhammad

Hey I think religions are equally stupid.

Inclusive enough for you?
A male self identifying as a female is stunning and brave and we must all agree that they are actually a woman...and WE must identify them by their self chosen pronouns because it's super important that we don't offend them...

But offending those following the tenant of a two millennia old religion is totally acceptable.

Gotcha. :rolleyes:

A male self identifying as a female is stunning and brave and we must all agree that they are actually a woman...
Whiny. Nobody says you have to agree. You just don't get to be a cruel bigot at work. That's about it. I guess that's harder for some than it is for others.

Of course not. The professor was being neither cruel nor a bigot. Duh.
If you can violate the tenets if a 2000 year old religion while being neither cruel or bigoted then you can make a true statement that men cannot be women without being cruel or bigoted.

You can't have it both ways unless you are brain damaged.

If you can violate the tenets if a 2000 year old religion while being neither cruel or bigoted then you can make a true statement that men cannot be women without being cruel or bigoted.
You can make that statement freely. Nobody is stopping you. What in the world are you whining about? You sound like you actually have nothing to complain about, so you are searching for something . Like 99% of white grievance.

You can't have it both ways unless you are brain damaged.
When virtue signalers call you a bigot for the mere act of referring to a male as a male, it is more about them than it is you. It is their way of assuaging their sense of insecurity by feeling morally superior.

The people who do this are almost always the most charmless gits the gene pool can vomit forth and have absolutely nothing going for them

You can make that statement freely. Nobody is stopping you. What in the world are you whining about? You sound like you actually have nothing to complain about, so you are searching for something . Like 99% of white grievance.
You're stumped aren't you.

It's ok... Cognitive dissonance takes a mental toll.

A male self identifying as a female…
Why does it always come down to this with you people?

In a story that has absolutely nothing to do with this, you insist on bringing this up? Why? Why are you people so obsessed with this topic?

Here’s my answer: I don’t care what people want to identify as. If Billy wants to be addressed as Bob, fine with me. If Billy wants to be addressed as her, fine. If Billy wants to have sex with other dudes, fine. If Billy wants to attend drag shows, fine.

I. Don’t. Care. What Billy does has absolutely no impact on my life. Why the fuck do you care this fucking much about this? It’s a minor inconvenience at worst.

What I do care about is actual impacts to a curriculum because people with goofy religious customs want special treatment.

Here, look, I’m going to make up a religion that says it’s a sin to try to understand how God created us. Then I’m going to take a chemistry class, complain that the periodic table offends me, get the instructor fired, and ultimately change the curriculum. Sound stupid? It is.

What the fuck does that have to do with Billy wanting to be addressed as “she”? Absolutely nothing.

You're stumped aren't you.

It's ok... Cognitive dissonance takes a mental toll.
Ah yes, the squirming Trumper declaration of victory. It's especially funny after your idiotic comparison of showing an art painting to an art class, and insisting on being able to talk the way you want about coworkers. You white grievance peddlers have no idea how stupid you sound.

You can think and say anything you want. You just don't get to be a cruel bigot at work. I know that's hard for some people.

In a story that has absolutely nothing to do with this, you insist on bringing this up? Why? Why are you people so obsessed with this topic?

Here’s my answer: I don’t care what people want to identify as. If Billy wants to be addressed as Bob, fine with me. If Billy wants to be addressed as her, fine. If Billy wants to have sex with other dudes, fine. If Billy wants to attend drag shows, fine.
I. Don’t. Care. What Billy does has absolutely no impact on my life. Why the fuck do you care this fucking much about this? It’s a minor inconvenience at worst.
What I do care about is actual impacts to a curriculum because people with goofy religious customs want special treatment.
Here, look, I’m going to make up a religion that says it’s a sin to try to understand how God created us. Then I’m going to take a chemistry class, complain that the periodic table offends me, get the instructor fired, and ultimately change the curriculum. Sound stupid? It is.
What the fuck does that have to do with Billy wanting to be addressed as “she”? Absolutely nothing.
Seek a mental health professional to help with your delusional thinking. .. :cuckoo:

Pointing out how the left is schizophrenic when it comes to these topics is germane to the discussion.

If the left believes that a professor should be fired for not respecting the self selected pronouns and gender identity of an individual...then that same professor should also be fired for not respecting the tenets of an individuals self selected religion and it's doctrines.

You can't have it both ways.

Ah yes, the squirming Trumper declaration of victory. It's especially funny after your idiotic comparison of showing an art painting to an art class, and insisting on being able to talk the way you want about coworkers. You white grievance peddlers have no idea how stupid you sound.

You can think and say anything you want. You just don't get to be a cruel bigot at work. I know that's hard for some people.

No...it's always easy to tell when you are stumped. You exit any pretense of debate and fall back on your old standby of name-calling to attempt ti bluff your way through.

It's weak and fools no one.

Make a valid point explaining the difference or be gone.

Pointing out how the left is schizophrenic when it comes to these topics is germane to the discussion.

If the left believes that a professor should be fired for not respecting the self selected pronouns and gender identity of an individual...then that same professor should also be fired for not respecting the tenets of an individuals self selected religion and it's doctrines.

You can't have it both ways.

Do preferred pronouns impact the curriculum?

Forum List

Back