Producer prices up record 7,8%

Just coming across the wire.
and the spending plan the dems MUST HAVE is a total and complete waste and one sided.

pretty pissed enough R's are going along with it. you want to flip burgers for $15 an hour. ok, you win. but now to do it, everything else goes up 20% in cost.

back where you started from, or worse.

Sounds like at least some of that is a result of people living off of free gov money while worker shortages exist. If people have money to spend but no one is working and thereby making things to spend it on, you end up with shortages of goods and services. That drives prices up.
Compound that with the inevitable inflation that comes from cutting the pie into smaller pieces in addition to intentionally driving up energy costs and you’ve got yourself a democrat-generated economic disaster.

and the spending plan the dems MUST HAVE is a total and complete waste and one sided.

pretty pissed enough R's are going along with it. you want to flip burgers for $15 an hour. ok, you win. but now to do it, everything else goes up 20% in cost.

back where you started from, or worse.
Republicans are usually pretty worthless I don’t put much faith in them ever doing anything.

It’s not a stereotype. When gave they ever given democrats meaningful push back? Other than DeDantis?
my bad. i may have fired off too early.

i do see desantis trying. as do many others. but they don't have the votes so not sure what they can do but get in the way and pray 2022 changes things to something i hope is at least more cooperative.

but even if we do, they will not cooperate so we'd at best be back to what we had which is why we got to where we are now.

but i do see many R's fight back but i also see many on both sides scream THEY SUCK GIVE ME MONEY TO STOP THEM.

as if that really would.

our collective government sucks from top to bottom and needs a nuclear enema.

Thank you Mr. President for making us all poorer.

That would be "President Trump."

Inflation is a delayed reaction. This is coming from all the fiscal stimulus signed under Trump and the monetary stimulus from the Fed in response to the pandemic.

If we are at high inflation three years from after the $3.5 trillion budget passes, you can then blame Biden.

Inflation is a delayed reaction. This is coming from all the fiscal stimulus signed under Trump and the monetary stimulus from the Fed in response to the pandemic.

If we are at high inflation three years from after the $3.5 trillion budget passes, you can then blame Biden.
The shit is full with you.

Delayed reaction...from the obama/biden era...is right: the 7.8% is only up slightly from the 7.x% we (in the real world) have been seeing since obama-care.

Kids, say goodbye to Kansas, papa just left the train station for Ft. Worth...

"Got up, gone higher, all aboard
I'll take my seat, right way back, ooh yeah
Watch this train roll down the track
I'm gonna bring it on home
Bring it on home to you
Watch out, watch out"

[bring it on home]

Just coming across the wire.
I went shopping today prices are up on many a thing
Costco
I paid 2 dollars more than I did last time for the ridiculously big box of garbage bags
4 pack of butter up 2.50
Coffee was a dollar more ...big bag o beans

Paper towels up

Ground beef for burgers up

Steaks to paid way to much for rib eyes

Chicken cutlets ....up buck a lb

It's gonna get worse

The 1970s gonn a look like a cake walk

Forum List

Back