Biden’s economy hit with one-two punch of bad data.

When you make your point by telling an obvious lie, and presenting data that shows that you are lying, it should not surprise you that you get called on the lie and your point gets lost. "Home ownership is strong" is a pretty vague statement, though I understand why you would shy away from statistics and data, having tripped yourself up so badly.

Home prices have skyrocketed, and I don't need a graph to tell me that. I just sold a home for far more than I had thought I would get for it unless I waited another ten to twenty years. Interest rates are up, and that makes it more expensive to buy a new home.

So, I'm renting for a year, and probably a few months after that, when I expect the prices and the interest rates to drop. Great for me, I have enough money to make moves like that. Not great for people struggling to achieve the American dream.
Hope ownership is at an all time high. More people own more homes now that your fond memories of Trump’s economy. Data for 2020 is unreliable so dont act like ownership is down. It is higher now than 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 and covid 2020 has bad data.

Hope ownership is at an all time high. More people own more homes now that your fond memories of Trump’s economy. Data for 2020 is unreliable so dont act like ownership is down. It is higher now than 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 and covid 2020 has bad data.
Which is a valid thing to say, but it was not what Marener said. If he admits he was wrong, that's fine. But if he keeps saying he was not wrong, then he is just lying.

Everything is always at "an all time high," because of steady inflation, and population growth, which has been very manageble up until recently.

Are home prices up significantly, or have they been steady under Biden?

Are home loan interest rates up significantly, or have they been steady under Biden?

It disproves your statistical claim. You could have opened by being honest and we could have an honest conversation about who was better for the Housing market.
The claim is that home ownership is doing better under Biden than under Trump.

There was a brief blip when home ownership under Trump was better but was due to massive unsustainable and obviously temporary policies. This isn’t an honest conversation if you continue to think 2020 is a relevant datapoint to discuss the housing market.

The claim is that home ownership is doing better under Biden than under Trump.

There was a brief blip when home ownership under Trump was better but was due to massive unsustainable and obviously temporary policies. This isn’t an honest conversation if you continue to think 2020 is a relevant datapoint to discuss the housing market.
Let’s forget about 2020 then since that seems to be stuck in your crawl.

In 2024, our home prices up significantly compared to peoples average salaries? Our interest interest rates for home loans significantly compared to their rates during the trump administration?

Let’s forget about 2020 then since that seems to be stuck in your crawl.

In 2024, our home prices up significantly compared to peoples average salaries? Our interest interest rates for home loans significantly compared to their rates during the trump administration?
Housing is up in some places, flat in others.

If the economy were doing so poorly, housing prices would be falling.

Which is a valid thing to say, but it was not what Marener said. If he admits he was wrong, that's fine. But if he keeps saying he was not wrong, then he is just lying.

Everything is always at "an all time high," because of steady inflation, and population growth, which has been very manageble up until recently.

Are home prices up significantly, or have they been steady under Biden?

Are home loan interest rates up significantly, or have they been steady under Biden?
Not really. Home ownership rates were dropping for many years. They are increasing now. Basically says houses aren’t unaffordable. However…we need more home building

Forum List

Back