Producer Prices soar 9.7% in Decembers. Sets all-time record.

I disagree. His “job” is to destroy the economy and the country. He’s the Democrat’s political suicide bomber. His job is to destroy America, and he’s doing a fine job at that.
Blah blah blah...I'm an orange maga fuckup blathering about political shit that just makes me so angry and seditious....blah balh blah

The worst kind of dangerous.........Otis and Otto...USMBs Laurel and Hardy
It's not the buying of shit that causes shelves to go empty? May be is Soviet Russia, but not here in adam smith's Altas World.

It has to be that we withdrew (after 20 year) from Afghanistan and caused inflation to spike.

Either that or GHINA!

It's not the buying of shit that causes shelves to go empty? May be is Soviet Russia, but not here in adam smith's Altas World.

It has to be that we withdrew (after 20 year) from Afghanistan and caused inflation to spike.

Either that or GHINA!
What? Otto I like you but some of your posts I don't gits

Bare shelf Biden is a buffoon. I don't think there has ever been a dumber leader of any country in the history of the world. The closest thing I can think of is Nero alleged playing the fiddle as Rome burned. WTF is it going to take to make us dump this asshole?
In my opinion, President Biden isn't a buffoon or dumb.

I DO strongly believe that if you looked up Peter's Principal in the dictionary, you would see a photo of Joe Biden. I mean that when he was a senator. He is from the tiniest state, little was demanded of him. One of his claims to fame is that he rode the train for hours a day. That got him reelected.

The far-left saw him as a willing puppet and he has proven them to be 100% correct.

I sincerely feel sorry for the man and also feel strongly that he is a victim of elder abuse. That is shameful.

In my opinion, President Biden isn't a buffoon or dumb.

I DO strongly believe that if you looked up Peter's Principal in the dictionary, you would see a photo of Joe Biden. I mean that when he was a senator. He is from the tiniest state, little was demanded of him. One of his claims to fame is that he rode the train for hours a day. That got him reelected.

The far-left saw him as a willing puppet and he has proven them to be 100% correct.

I sincerely feel sorry for the man and also feel strongly that he is a victim of elder abuse. That is shameful.
I feel sorry that you want to be "A guy in Florida" Google search.

1. Can't find employees to hire

2. Workers want more money

3. You raise wages

4. You have to raise prices to cover the wage increase

5. inflation

Or:

1. Can't find employees to hire

2. Workers want more money

3. You raise wages

4. You drive a Subaru instead of a Lexus

Everybody in the country should go on a hunger strike to protest high food prices.

(Except me - I needs me protein)

They closed the fucking gates last year.
The money supply closed last year? IF that is the case, how do you explain the drastic increase in the money supply?

2021-11-24%20Monetary%20Base-X3.jpg

Why the fuck are you blaming issues with adam smith's supply and demand model on President Biden?

Are you a communist stooge fella?
Please explain to us ignorant folks how a supply and demand model is to work when it is the government that shut down the economy. Further, for the past year, President Biden et al has mandated, experimental vaccines, then masks, no masks, masks, no masks.

Regardless of what you are desperate to believe, that is NOT a free market?

Blah blah blah...I'm an orange maga fuckup blathering about political shit that just makes me so angry and seditious....blah balh blah
Blah blah blah, you can’t refute anything I said because it’s true and you know it.

Well you're better than the conservative talkinghead on the radio I heard yesterday. He claimed that Biden inflation has turned $80 dollars of products into $116 because of inflation.

I'm thinking his math is a bit off.
Depends on the product, does it not? Have you filled up your car with gas?

"Currently, prices at the pump are standing at $3.29 per gallon, an increase of 2.3 cents from a week ago, according to GasBuddy, which compiles data from price reports covering over 150,000 gas stations across the country."

"Although the national average is down 5.5 cents per gallon compared to a month ago, it's still 97.5 cents per gallon higher than a year ago, according to GasBuddy data. Prices are projected to climb even higher as spring approaches."

It depends and some factors.

In Seattle which raised it's minimum wage about two ago research showed that it didn't cause prices to rise or unemployment to rise either.
You seem to have forgotten to include that research.

How many restaurants and other small businesses have left Seattle?

Is this NOT Seattle?

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

seattle-east-precinct-620-rantz-620x370-M.jpg

seattle-protest-3-Getty-Images-M.jpg

seattle-riot-2020-L.jpg

Seattle Violent Crime Up, While Police Staffing Dwindles

By Cam Edwards | Aug 31, 2021 9:30 PM ET

Forum List

Back