Probably Joe Biden will win the elections

it looks to my quite uneducated self that joe biden and the democrats are stronger, and they might even kill trump if he gets too annoying, i think the maga republicans wont win..

Joe Biden also makes good speeches, he is a bit charismatic

I am pessimistic about President Biden's ability to defeat Trump. That is why I want Trump to be imprisoned, denied of the opportunity to fun for presidency, and denied the ability to communicate with his followers.

For years reactionaries have been saying that the United States is not and should not be a democracy. I want them to be proved right next November.

it looks to my quite uneducated self that joe biden and the democrats are stronger, and they might even kill trump if he gets too annoying, i think the maga republicans wont win..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting-odds/2024/president/

2024 General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 General Election matchup between Trump, Biden, and Kennedy with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Nevada Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Nevada Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Georgia Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Georgia Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Arizona Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Arizona Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Michigan Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Michigan Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

What if Biden, simply for satanic reasons, sacrifices now hundreds of thousands of ukrainians to the dead who elected him?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting-odds/2024/president/

2024 General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 General Election matchup between Trump, Biden, and Kennedy with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Nevada Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Nevada Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Georgia Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Georgia Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Arizona Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Arizona Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

2024 Michigan Election: Trump vs. Biden Polls | RealClearPolling

Explore poll data on the 2024 Michigan Election between Trump and Biden with RealClearPolling. Uncover trends and gain insight into electoral dynamics for key races and decisive outcomes.
www.realclearpolling.com
www.realclearpolling.com

It appears as though people are getting sick of Trump.

I never liked Ronald Reagan, but I could understand his charismatic appeal. I cannot understand Trump's. Trump is as inarticulate as a high school dropout, and he has the personality of a spoiled child.

/——/ You are delusional and know Dementia Joe is swirling down the toilet. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Most women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and better-educated Americans prefer the President, but older, less-educated, white Christian nationalists are of a different opinion, and this could get very ugly:

Most women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and better-educated Americans prefer the President, but older, less-educated, white Christian nationalists are of a different opinion, and this could get very ugly:

/——/ Then why are Dementia Joes numbers in the toilet, if all those people prefer him, you troll. Math isn’t your strong point, eh?

/——/ Then why are Dementia Joes numbers in the toilet, if all those people prefer him, you troll. Math isn’t your strong point, eh?
You obviously don't have any credible sources that indicate that most women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, younger Americans, and better-educated Americans don't prefer the President, nor that older, less-educated, white Christian nationalists do.

2024 Matchups: Biden Opens Up Lead Over Trump
Women 58 - 36 percent support Biden, up from December when it was 53 - 41 percent.

Wow...if you only looked at that video...you wouldn't think Joe Biden was the most incompetent President we've ever had! Somebody deserves a raise! If you can make President Potato Head look "charismatic" you're an advertising genius!

You obviously don't have any credible sources that indicate that most women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, younger Americans, and better-educated Americans don't prefer the President, nor that older, less-educated, white Christian nationalists do.

2024 Matchups: Biden Opens Up Lead Over Trump
Women 58 - 36 percent support Biden, up from December when it was 53 - 41 percent.

/——/ If most women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, younger Americans, and better-educated Americans prefer the Dementia Joe, why aren’t his poll numbers north of 50% since they represent the majority of Americans?

/——/ If most women, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, younger Americans, and better-educated Americans prefer the Dementia Joe, why aren’t his poll numbers north of 50% since they represent the majority of Americans?
What are your alternative percentages and your sources for them?

Forum List

Back