Pro-Trump Trump predictions.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
ONe of four. This thread is for Pro-Trump people to post their predictions for Trump's second term, if he wins.

No your hopes but your predictions and then hopefully 4 years from now, I will remember to come back to these and we can judge who among us is wise and who is a retard.

My predictions.

Continued pressure on Illegal immigration and to a lesser extent legal immigration, AND trade policy, leads to small but significant improvements for the working poor and middle class, thus proving the concept of "Trumpism".

Also a conservative court rolls back some of the stupidity of Identity politics perhaps even as far as overturning roe v wade and things improve on that front and the panic mongering of the "hand maid tale" is swept under the rug and forgotten.

Your predictions?

ONe of four. This thread is for Pro-Trump people to post their predictions for Trump's second term, if he wins.

No your hopes but your predictions and then hopefully 4 years from now, I will remember to come back to these and we can judge who among us is wise and who is a retard.

My predictions.

Continued pressure on Illegal immigration and to a lesser extent legal immigration, AND trade policy, leads to small but significant improvements for the working poor and middle class, thus proving the concept of "Trumpism".

Also a conservative court rolls back some of the stupidity of Identity politics perhaps even as far as overturning roe v wade and things improve on that front and the panic mongering of the "hand maid tale" is swept under the rug and forgotten.

Your predictions?
It will be four more years of kicking commies’ teeth in.

My predictions.

Your predictions?

It all depends if he has a cooperative Senate and House. Without that the first two years will be nothing but investigations and maybe a 2nd impeachment attempt.

I predict something about helicopters, leftists, gravity, and something something.
OnlyGravity.jpg

@ 71 I’m a pit slower than I was before

Having said that, did I get the correct numbers below
330,052,960 American citizens
148 million votes have been tallied,
75 million votes for Joe Biden —
70 million votes for Trump –
145 million party voters
148 – 145 = 3 million voted independent
Political party strength in U.S. states - Wikipedia

do you believe the numbers above +/- correct
just asking