Pro-Palestinian protests turn violent across Europe

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is what happens when you open the doors to these people.
What a gigantic irreversible fuck-up Europe made. Nothing left to happen but their slow death.
This is what will also be happening to the U.S., it's only a matter of time now.

1699194271310.png

Thousands of pro-Palestinian demonstrators across major European cities protested the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, with at least 29 people being arrested in London, England.

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators in cities across Europe rallied together and called for a cease fire, chanting, "Stop the massacre in Gaza" and "Cease fire now."

As many as 9,900 people have been killed in the war on both sides, including at least 1,400 Israeli civilians and soldiers and 35 Americans.

I came across an interesting video yesterday that shares a lot of historical facts I wasn't aware of and certainly explains why the Arab world doesn't want to take these people in. The western nations would be in their best interests to start deporting these people as well.

I came across an interesting video yesterday that shares a lot of historical facts I wasn't aware of and certainly explains why the Arab world doesn't want to take these people in. The western nations would be in their best interests to start deporting these people as well.
It's why the United States should not take in these people .. especially since there would be no assimilation to American culture. It would breed chaos, just like in all those arab countries.

China pushed for Merkel and MSM lapped it up. Ditto for the WHO and UN which China controlled.

All the while the West is focused on "MAGA" as their greatest enemy.

I give full credit to China. Worthy adversaries who know how to manipulate greedy foreign kakistocracies. Good luck finding true Patriots today with the character, intellect and the drive to win.

. Th

Refugee populations are often angry and impoverished. They are a problem.

The US, Canada and Cuba wouldn't take in the Jews.

They forced them on Palestinians.. and look what they have done in Palestine.

Truman lamented that they had become such bullies

. Th

you have citations for your CLAIMS? The USA "forced" jews on "palestine"---that's actually FUNNY. Muslims had a very big role in FORCING jews into Palestine for hundreds of Years and even more in the era pre-and post world war II. You got a citation for "TRUMEN'S LAMENT"

It's why the United States should not take in these people .. especially since there would be no assimilation to American culture. It would breed chaos, just like in all those arab countries.
The UK took in too many of these animals.

As though we couldn't have predicted this.

If the Pali world is so great, why are muzzies fleeing to Europe and Murica?

Why is no other muzzy country accepting Gaza refugees?

Why is nobody protesting the mass murder of peaceful muzzies by the jihadists?

Palestine Anything turns violent.
It’s an eliminate the infidel operation

What a gigantic irreversible fuck-up Europe made. Nothing left to happen but their slow death.
This is what will also be happening to the U.S., it's only a matter of time now.

View attachment 853544

Terrorist gonna terror

These seems remind me of when the demafasict firebombed court houses, attempted to break in the White House, and burnt churches and looted stores across our country to try and over throw the 2016 election

View attachment 853544

Isn’t violence already implicit in the term “pro-Palestinian?”

The massive Muslim migration to the U.S. and Western Europe is, in itself, proof of the total failure of their countries of origin. And yet they come to the West and want to set up little enclaves of migrants where they can continue the same culture that failed them.

They should be rejected outright. By public policy.

View attachment 853544

In the UK the marches were peaceful. The trouble was caused by right wing trash like yourself.

. Th

The USA took in the majority of the European Jewish survivors. Many preferred to go to their ancestral home. For a millennia the Jews have toasted, “next year in Jerusalem”.

Forum List

Back