pro or contra Israel today?

i … feel …

• Total voters
Always pro Israel. I hope they flatten Palestine, and i dont care about any "innocent people" getting bombed either. None of them are innocent anymore. Palestinians are among the worst people on planet Earth.
can you vote for it?

As long as the Zionists illegally occupy Palestinian land, they will be under attack.
GFY. If your poor downtrodden Palis were willing to compromise rather than killing Jews, their lives would be better. As it is, people like you are the reason they have been able to continue this war for 70 years. Fuck YOU, THEM, and everyone that supports the vicious murdering scum.

It's time for Gaza to become uninhabitable and the world can go fuck themselves if they don't like it. It's time for Israel to rain hell unceasingly on that enclave and kill every known member of Hamas, PIJ, and Hizballah. BURN THEM DOWN...

GFY. If your poor downtrodden Palis were willing to compromise rather than killing Jews, their lives would be better. As it is, people like you are the reason they have been able to continue this war for 70 years. Fuck YOU, THEM, and everyone that supports the vicious murdering scum.

It's time for Gaza to become uninhabitable and the world can go fuck themselves if they don't like it. It's time for Israel to rain hell unceasingly on that enclave and kill every known member of Hamas, PIJ, and Hizballah. BURN THEM DOWN...

Okay, let's say you are living in a mansion. A mansion that you worked very hard to own.
Then I come in with an group of armed guys, and we take your house. (Let's assume we do so before you can get to your penis surrogates..um, guns)

Then, amazingly, the courts ruled that I was right in taking your house. But don't worry, I'm willing to compromise with you and let you live in the unheated garage next to your mansion.

Are you going to be grateful for that compromise?

Nope.

Neither are the Palestinians.

Invasion of Palestinian troops into Israel, military operations. The head of the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas, Mohammed ad-Deif, announced the start of a military operation against Israel. This morning there has already been a massive rocket attack on the south and center of Israel, and martial law has been declared. Palestinian rockets fell on the village of Kharas in the Hebron region and other settlements. Armed mobile Palestinian units have penetrated into populated areas adjacent to the Gaza Strip. Palestinians are massively destroying and seizing Israeli equipment. It is known that one of the Israeli Merkava Mk 4 tanks was destroyed and three Hummer armored vehicles were captured. Judging by the scale of the invasion, the Israeli intelligence service Mossad did not know about such a large-scale action. Currently, attacks on Israeli settlements around the Gaza Strip continue, and local urban battles are taking place. The IDF is now closing roads near the border with the Gaza Strip. There are many killings of civilians happening on the streets now, but this cannot be shown.

Okay, let's say you are living in a mansion. A mansion that you worked very hard to own.
Then I come in with an group of armed guys, and we take your house. (Let's assume we do so before you can get to your penis surrogates..um, guns)

Then, amazingly, the courts ruled that I was right in taking your house. But don't worry, I'm willing to compromise with you and let you live in the unheated garage next to your mansion.

Are you going to be grateful for that compromise?

Nope.

Neither are the Palestinians.

Cool story, but the Ottoman Empire lost.

Let's say you're renting a house from the Ottoman Empire, but now the British take over.
You don't get to stop paying rent and claim the house is yours.

I'm pro-America.

Funny how that's never an option in these circle jerks.

How about we talk about priorities for a change. You have a majority of Americans who are being forced to make a choice between feeding their families or fueling their vehicles to go to work. Violence on the streets is out of control. Cities are being burned to the ground. Businesses are being looted almost daily. Your borders are wide open and your agents are merely taking inventory by the hundreds of thousands in the interest of the administration's human trafficking campaign. Your children are being turned into sex objects for the convenience of the perverted in society and the operation is being run from the halls of so-called academia and government in synergy. Your prosperity is being systematically pissed away by way of inflationism, a belief in deficit finance, central economic planning by a central bank and a welfare state. Your civil liberties are under constant bombardment by those in your government whom are charged with and whom take an oath to defend them. Your justice system is thoroughly corrupted. Your legislative process is thoroughly under the control of corporate lobbyists who operate via the revolving door to Washington. Your government openly refers to anyone in the electorate who disagrees with it as extremists or terrorists. Your more sane representatives are being threatened with expulsion for expressing any disagreement with the current administration's policies. As well, the next forever war appears to be against you, the American electorate, and as justification for the operation, its purveyors continue to orchestrate the narrative illusion that American democracy is under seige by its own electorate. And that's just for starters. Do the red and blue helmets ever ''come together'' to solve that problem? Hell no, they don't.

Wake the fuck up and mind the interests of your own house for a change, rather than the interests of the globalist opportunists who routinely orchestrate this shit all over the world to play on your emotion and to lead you around by a carrot on a stick to get you to ignore the peril of your own nation's situation and to coerce you into looking the other way and to willfully and eagerly continue to hand over what little bit you have left of the fruits of your labor that they haven't yet managed to squeeze from you at the barrel of a government gun to keep the monopoly going.

These assholes over there have been fighting among themselves for thousands of years. And they'll continue doing so for thousands more. And the globalist opportunists will continue to coerce it and to manipulate it for their own interests. Yet the very fabric of your own country, assuming many here are even American, which I highly doubt is the case around here these days anyway, is being strategically and systematically destroyed from within. And in broad daylight, no less.

Last edited:
Cool story, but the Ottoman Empire lost.

Let's say you're renting a house from the Ottoman Empire, but now the British take over.
You don't get to stop paying rent and claim the house is yours.

Here's the problem with that argument. The ONLY Reason why the British were able to take Palestine was because the Arabs listened to TS Lawrence and revolted against the Ottomans.

Then it's time for the Israelis to drive the Palis out of Gaza and shove them over onto the East Bank within Jordan.

Annexing Gaza afterwards.

Time to get this over with.

That would make the Zionist Entity a complete international pariah.

Here's the problem with that argument. The ONLY Reason why the British were able to take Palestine was because the Arabs listened to TS Lawrence and revolted against the Ottomans.

Yeah, literally dozens of those Arabs were Palestinians.
The rest of the Arabs actually got territory and nations of their own.
The only ones too stupid to act civilized are the ones still killing
Jewish civilians today.

Israel forced to respond to another un-provoked attack. 60-70 years of it. The invaders need to live in the now, not 1968.

They were given the sun stars & moon to play nice. Similar to inner city problems in America. Someone is coaching them wrong from birth, like the racists DEM in America.

Always pro Israel. I hope they flatten Palestine, and i dont care about any "innocent people" getting bombed either. None of them are innocent anymore. Palestinians are among the worst people on planet Earth.
Flatten and scorch the land and leave one alive and put it in the zoo.

Always good to get the religious loonies' points of view.

a7a68252c4a9bb258e71c3aa60bb0172.jpg

Forum List

Back