Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Nope, just makes Walker another in a long line of Republican liars and frauds who rely on the ignorance of Republican voters to get elected.
Maybe voters don’t care about this. Tell me how this would affect his votes in the Senate, Simp.

She was his girlfriend. Whose baby was it?
Can Walker provide proof he routinely provided her checks and this was just one of them?

The timing of this check at the time she was having an abortion is suspicious
So if he helped her get an abortion, that upsets you? I thought you supported women’s “freedom of choice”?

Also, what happened to abortion being all about “privacy”? Seems like that has gone out the window. Maybe all abortions should be on public record along with bank transactions to see what men are paying for them.

Otherwise, is the Dem planning to ban abortion or have abortion limits at least?

Okay, let's assume that Walker encourage his girlfriend in 2009 to have an abortion. If abortion is the deciding issue in this race, should a pro-life voter that wants abortion banned in Ga vote for Walker or should he vote for someone who is consistent in being pro-abortion being legal?

That said, Walker is running for US senate. Since SCOTUS sent the issue back to the states, will Walker have an impact on the abortion issue if elected anyway?

The top news in politics today is an article on how Herschel Walker, who claims to be against abortions, paid for his ex-girlfriend to have the procedure,

The ex girl girlfriend corroborated the claim by providing a bank deposit with a check signed by Herschel Walker during the time of the abortion.

Late to the whinefest, Simp.

Did you forget the part where Walker proclaims to be aggressively anti-abortion?

But go ahead and support the massive hypocrite.
Maybe he “evolved” since 2009. Kinda like Hitlery and Barry Hussein on gay marriage.

So if he helped her get an abortion, that upsets you? I thought you supported women’s “freedom of choice”?

Also, what happened to abortion being all about “privacy”? Seems like that has gone out the window. Maybe all abortions should be on public record along with bank transactions to see what men are paying for them.

Otherwise, is the Dem planning to ban abortion or have abortion limits at least?

What is upsetting is his preaching of the evils of abortion and his desire to end the right for others

Last edited:
What is upsetting is his preaching of the evils of abortion and desire to end the right for others
Maybe he changed his ways?

You don’t think people change their minds on abortion? Especially people who had them? I know that’s something you lefties like to avoid.

But feel free to show us a Democrat with a more pro-life stance and record than the Repub they are running against. I’ll wait….but I won’t hold my breath.

Maybe he “evolved” since 2009. Kinda like Hitlery and Barry Hussein on gay marriage.

Positions can evolve

Why doesn’t Walker just admit that he used to support abortion rights but no longer does?

Instead, he chooses to call his ex girlfriend a liar.

Nope, just makes Walker another in a long line of Republican liars and frauds who rely on the ignorance of Republican voters to get elected.
oh......the......irony......

Tucker4.gif

Forum List

Back