Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Funny.. You did the math how old her child would have to be. And Walker admitted having a 10 year old.

Game, set, we have a match

I was just pointing out that if he did have a child with this woman, that's how old he would have to be. I never said that having a child that age makes her story unquestionable. What would make the story unquestionable is empirical evidence which we haven't seen thus far, like DNA results that this was indeed his child.

Why do you say it's one of his four known children? Slow learner?
On Wednesday, Mr. Walker’s campaign shared with the news outlet a form that he filled out in 2018 in order for him to be appointed to former President Donald J. Trump’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition. It listed the names of four children: his 22-year-old son Christian, whom Mr. Walker has often talked about on the campaign trail; the 10-year-old son; a 13-year-old child; and an adult daughter.

On Wednesday, Mr. Walker’s campaign shared with the news outlet a form that he filled out in 2018 in order for him to be appointed to former President Donald J. Trump’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition. It listed the names of four children: his 22-year-old son Christian, whom Mr. Walker has often talked about on the campaign trail; the 10-year-old son; a 13-year-old child; and an adult daughter.

Okay, so if we know who the child is, then it's probably not too much of a problem finding who the mother is. After all, I believe that child support is public record. Seems awfully strange that the mother wants to remain anonymous but revealed she was the mother of this child making it pretty easy to find out who she is. Or do you believe Hershal is not paying child support and she never sued him for it.

The report is now saying this woman is claiming her child is one of the four Walker talked about.
So I see.

The woman, a registered Democrat whose years-long relationship with Walker continued after the abortion, told The Daily Beast that her chief concern with revealing her name was because she is the mother of one of Walker’s own children and she wanted to protect her family’s privacy as best she could while also coming forward with the truth. (Walker has publicly acknowledged the child as his own, and the woman proved she is the child's mother and provided credible evidence of a long-term relationship with Walker.)

Let me guess... you didn't watch the Hannity interview? And yet here you are calling others a liar. Ok, here is the video and let's see if you will walk back your words. I am going to bet, you won't. Trumptards, never do. But, hey, prove me wrong.

At what point did Hannity show proof of the payment Walker made for an abortion?

So I see.

The woman, a registered Democrat whose years-long relationship with Walker continued after the abortion, told The Daily Beast that her chief concern with revealing her name was because she is the mother of one of Walker’s own children and she wanted to protect her family’s privacy as best she could while also coming forward with the truth. (Walker has publicly acknowledged the child as his own, and the woman proved she is the child's mother and provided credible evidence of a long-term relationship with Walker.)

I'd like to see how Walker admitted that particular child was one of his own. Seems to me that the media outlet is drawing their own conclusions that because he said he had a 10 year old child, that was an admission that it was this woman's child. I'd like to see him say that in his own words. Because the rest of the story is about how he's denying it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Dude's on shrooms
Don't go pokin' fun at all the posters,just cuz yer mom
fixed ya Capt'n Crunch cereal with her special
Hippie shrooms laced throughout.With Billy Goat milk.
The kind that produces *Orneriness

* meant just fer yer type.

No, I can't. Although she said after Walker was done with her after sex that she couldn't walk for a day or two. I think it was on CNN.
It's funny that you don't realize just how incredibly homosexual and beta-male it is to fantasize about how big another guy's dick is.........

But most cucks like you have those types of fantasies....and so does your wife ......so it makes sense........
00a-rea-008_(10)[1].jpg

It's funny that you don't realize just how incredibly homosexual and beta-male it is to fantasize about how big another guy's dick is.........
But most cucks like you have those types of fantasies....and so does your wife ......so it makes sense........
Yeah. And he's not one of 'em. :auiqs.jpg:
Here's the bottom line for the GQP: It just doesn't matter.

Party over country. Party over their God. Party over morality. Party over decency. Party over honesty.

As they did with Donald Trump history with women, Christian conservatives are totally fine with overlooking revelations about Herschel Walker's paying for a girlfriend's abortion

Explain how Walker gave her a check, and then claimed he had no idea who he gave a check to.

She was in a years long relation with Walker, including having one of his children, which Walker has admitted to.
Hannity asked about the check, walker said he gives a lot of money to a lot of different people. He also says he doesn't know who is accusing him of paying for an abortion.

First, we need to establish some evidence. First, she says she has a receipt, and claims there was a $700 check, and a get well card. So far, all we have seen is a picture of the get well card, but no images of the check or the receipt. I've looked for them, haven't seen them. If they are there, please post a link to them.

Walker has admitted to having 4 children with different women, is woman on of those? Or is this a fifth that were just learning about?

Notice how the daily beast first ran the article about the abortion, then later updated it to include that she had another child with him. Sure, it is possible she did that for anonymity, but, it's suspicious.

The daily beast is no friend to republicans, So its not out of the realm of possibility to think this is just a hit piece on walker in an attempt to ruin his campaign. All we have so far is an anonymous woman, who claims to have a check and a receipt, which we haven't seen, from a source that is very obviously a left wing publication.

If they want me to believe this, i need more than that.

Maybe its all true, but ask yourself, would you nit be skeptical if this same situation applied to one of your candidates? Of course you would be.

Also, as I've stated, if it is true, this happened back in 2009, and it's possible that he had a different stance on abortion then.

I will agree, however, if this is all true, he just needs to come out and admit it. Trying to cover it up looks even worse for his campaign than just coming out and saying he made some mistakes.

Also, and I'm just throwing this out there because it doesn't make sense. She has this big revelation, and rather than take it to the national media, CNN, msnbc, ABC, CBS, she takes it to the daily beast?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back