Pro-Life Hershel Walker paid for girlfriend's abortion (she has proof)

Agreed but this is nothing knew. Look who is potus and vp.
Warnock isn't above 50%, and most polls I've seen are in the MOE....We both know that doesn't ever bode well for an incumbent.

The claim that Walker is an idiot is worthless....Mazie Hirono is easily the biggest dope to ever occupy a Senate seat, and Dianne Frankenstein is even more senile than Joseph Stolen....Anyone pointing at Walker's middling IQ while supporting those two nincompoops has no room to talk.

Warnock isn't above 50%, and most polls I've seen are in the MOE....We both know that doesn't ever bode well for an incumbent.

The claim that Walker is an idiot is worthless....Mazie Hirono is easily the biggest dope to ever occupy a Senate seat, and Dianne Frankenstein is even more senile than Joseph Stolen....Anyone pointing at Walker's middling IQ while supporting those two nincompoops has no room to talk.
So your defense for Walker is that someone is "as bad"?

No they're not.

He's a blithering idiot AND a lying hypocrite

Walker sent her a Get Well card after the abortion. :laughing0301:
Walker said he has sent out hundreds of get well cards, she could have gotten one. Or forged one. Let's have a handwriting expert look at it. Walker says he has no idea who she is.

Roy Moore just won his 8 million dollar defamation case. This is another case of dragging out the bimbo card just a few days before an election. It's something enemy democrats routinely do.

So your defense for Walker is that someone is "as bad"?

No they're not.

He's a blithering idiot AND a lying hypocrite
I'm not defending Walker as much as I'm pointing out that the stupid fucks on your team are no big deal to you.....And your team is also chock full of lying hypocrites.

Go clean your room, moron.

I'm not defending Walker as much as I'm pointing out that the stupid fucks on your team are no big deal to you.....And your team is also chock full of lying hypocrites.

Go clean your room, moron.
Bizarre "logic"

This is the enemy October surprise.
They are going to start a nuclear war.

Democrats rather face nuclear armageddon then a red wave.

They are going all out to stop their loss, but if they think they will lose, nukes will fly. Ironically, the people running the US right now actually don't live here, so they don't care. The shadow cabal hates America more than putin does.

Forum List

Back