Pro Life Activist Home Raided

He was arrested for assault; not for being pro-life
He allegedly pushed someone? Was it an altercation? Usually that is something local law officials like Sheriffs or city cops can handle. Why when it comes to someone of conservative values does it take an FBI raid these days?
Seems to me this is all being done for intimidation

There was no assault, in addition, the local authorities dismissed the entire thing.

Why now, would a federal agency, be involved in an incident that has been closed for a while?

He was arrested for opposing the regime.

He allegedly pushed someone? Was it an altercation? Usually that is something local law officials like Sheriffs or city cops can handle. Why when it comes to someone of conservative values does it take an FBI raid these days?
We're getting awfully close to midterms. Maybe if the dems can look mean enough, some conservatives might decide to vote differently. :laughing0301:

It is your vocabulary that is sorely lacking. A poor upbringing needn't ruin your life but in your case, it clearly has.
Fuck off you motherfucking cuuunt whore bitch. I will compare goddamn sheepskins with your motherfucking whore ass any goddamn cocksucking time your floppy shit tits motherfucking want.

George Carlin was right about your bitch ass.

If you read the links you would know that the local law enforcement is not handling it because it was a Federal Law he is accused of breaking.

Whether this is way over the top or not, I'm simply addressing why it is not local law enforcement.

Yes you were big mouth.

My God, you are actually hallucinating you braindead imbecile. I quoted you when I said, "The topic is Gestapo style tactics of the FBI. 20 agents with guns drawn. Kids screaming. Seriously? Thats Biden's NAZI America"

BUT I was NOT quoting you when I said: "I have yet to see a Liberal or Democrat who can actually address the topic." That was a separate post. You are reading it on a phone and not seeing the separation of the two posts, BIG MOUTH.

And now for your booby prize: For being a retarded fucktard you win the very first spot in line on my Ignore List. Enjoy the void, dickhead.

What a lying scum bag. So now THE FBI RAIDS people for a simple assault which would usually be handled by a local sheriff?

Local sheriff's do not handle Federal Law.
What Federal Law was broken? Or is this just another case of let's plant a story in the newspapers like Russian Collusion, or "Trump has Classified Documents" so we can go after Conservatives?

You do realize that once you people slept with The Devil over your Treasonous COUP codenamed "Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane" THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TRUST YOU OR THE FBI AGAIN.

We should have put Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mueller, Strozk, McCabe, and Paige on Trial for Treason. Because we didn't our Government especially The FBI and IRS has now gone Full Gestapo.

What Federal Law was broken? Or is this just another case of let's plant a story in the newspapers like Russian Collusion, or "Trump has Classified Documents" so we can go after Conservatives?

You do realize that once you people slept with The Devil over your COUP codenamed "Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane" THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TRUST YOU OR THE FBI AGAIN.

If you would bother to read the links it's all explained.

I don't trust the FBI but me posting simple facts have seemed to have triggered you.

Forum List

Back