Pro-Hamas terrorists firebomb Jewish businesses in Manhattan

I'm thinking this is going to be a social media created 'insta-protest'--I see the combatants arriving in waves. The Op is a bit of a lie...more of a big firecracker....but hey, it's a slow day. Last night's news....more video fodder tonight, no doubt.

the tweet is by a known activist...so there's that.
If the targets of this hate crime were black or gay, you would be on it like shit on stink instead of rationaling and dismissing it.

Have you ever considered following principles instead of identity?

Thanks, Biden!

They do this knowing they have the full support of the DemoKKKrat party and the corporate media.

Noticed that even Fox News hasn't picked this up. So most probably another hoax tweet to rally the right-wing morons.

Many of the anchors on Fox were anti-Israel last when Israel was bombing Gaza.

Yawn. A typical post from a trumptard. Everyone is biased.

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!
Because I never see you criticize anyone for quoting those cesspools of lies.

I'm thinking this is going to be a social media created 'insta-protest'--I see the combatants arriving in waves. The Op is a bit of a lie...more of a big firecracker....but hey, it's a slow day. Last night's news....more video fodder tonight, no doubt.

the tweet is by a known activist...so there's that.
If the targets of this hate crime were black or gay, you would be on it like shit on stink instead of rationaling and dismissing it.

Have you ever considered following principles instead of identity?

All i see is two groups of people who care more about another nation than america hurting each other

What is the problem?

They can hack each other to death with machetes over it good riddance.

Thanks, Biden!

They do this knowing they have the full support of the DemoKKKrat party and the corporate media.

Noticed that even Fox News hasn't picked this up. So most probably another hoax tweet to rally the right-wing morons.

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

This is supposed to be an attack on a Synagogue in a city that has a majority of people of the Jewish faith and yet no report on it from Fox News? Sure, I could have mentioned CNN or HuffPost and the response would be - they are biased against the Jews. The same response you gave when I mentioned Fox News.

Get it now? Gad, you trumptards are dense.

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

This is supposed to be an attack on a Synagogue in a city that has a majority of people of the Jewish faith and yet no report on it from Fox News? Sure, I could have mentioned CNN or HuffPost and the response would be - they are biased against the Jews. The same response you gave when I mentioned Fox News.

"majority of people of the Jewish faith"??? What the fuck is wrong with you? Jews are 13% of the population in NYC, you fucking bigot.

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

"majority of people of the Jewish faith"??? What the fuck is wrong with you? Jews are 13% of the population in NYC, you fucking bigot.

Are you really this dumb or are you playing one on this site? From your link: "Jews in New York City comprise approximately 13 percent of the city's population, making the Jewish community the largest in the world outside of Israel.

Which is what I wrote. Are you that dumb to think I included Israel? I would have thought anyone would have understood that that would mean outside of Israel but I guess from now on, I will have to dumb it down for morons like you. Yesh.

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

Are you really this dumb or are you playing one on this site? From your link: "Jews in New York City comprise approximately 13 percent of the city's population, making the Jewish community the largest in the world outside of Israel.

Which is what I wrote. Are you that dumb to think I included Israel? I would have thought anyone would have understood that that would mean outside of Israel but I guess from now on, I will have to dumb it down for morons like you. Yesh.

That is NOT what you wrote.

You are either lying or just too stupid to understand the English language.

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

Please point out the post where I stated Fox did not report the attack.

This was my post...

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

This was my post...

Yes, I know. And that was a response to my statement that Fox did not report the smoke bomb or whatever the hell that was. Hence my response. Try to keep up.

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

This was my post...

Yes, I know. And that was a response to my statement that Fox did not report the smoke bomb or whatever the hell that was. Hence my response. Try to keep up.

Grow and show me where I posted about the smoke bomb.

Thanks, Biden!

Even CNN?
Even HuffPost?

Say it ain't so!

This was my post...

Grow and show me where I posted about the smoke bomb.

The topic of the thread is about NYC synagogue and a bomb. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back