Pro-Hamas terrorists firebomb Jewish businesses in Manhattan

I'm thinking this is going to be a social media created 'insta-protest'--I see the combatants arriving in waves. The Op is a bit of a lie...more of a big firecracker....but hey, it's a slow day. Last night's news....more video fodder tonight, no doubt.

the tweet is by a known activist...so there's that.

Last edited:
I'm thinking this is going to be a social media created 'insta-protest'--I see the combatants arriving in waves. The Op is a bit of a lie...more of a big firecracker....but hey, it's a slow day. Last night's news....more video fodder tonight, no doubt.

the tweet is by a known activist...so there's that.

"Big firecracker"? Fuck you, Nazi.

These Palestinian supporters gotta be dumb as shit:

Why are they fighting with Jews in NYC? If the Jews are in NYC, they are NOT in Israel.

I thought that's what the Palestinians want...for the Jews to NOT be in Israel.

These Palestinian supporters gotta be dumb as shit:

Why are they fighting with Jews in NYC? If the Jews are in NYC, they are NOT in Israel.

I thought that's what the Palestinians want...for the Jews to NOT be in Israel.
That is definitely NOT what the Palestinians want. Thry want Jews completely exterminated all over the world.

Thanks, Biden!

I don't suppose anyone has realized that if we eliminated all the idiots protesting and burning here in the USA against Israel or for Hamas, that we'd likely immediately also end our BLM problem, our Antifa problem, and our crooked election problem as well.

It's all the same crowd.

Quite true. It's become very clear that white leftists based in coastal blue cities are presently the biggest threat to America.

Thanks, Biden!

They do this knowing they have the full support of the DemoKKKrat party and the corporate media.

Noticed that even Fox News hasn't picked this up. So most probably another hoax tweet to rally the right-wing morons.

Yes, I'm sure all those people in NYC are paid actors.

Moron.

Nah. They are tourists. Isn't that what you nitwits claimed as an excuse for the DC riots by the trumptards?

Thanks, Biden!

They do this knowing they have the full support of the DemoKKKrat party and the corporate media.

Noticed that even Fox News hasn't picked this up. So most probably another hoax tweet to rally the right-wing morons.

Moron.

Nah. They are tourists. Isn't that what you nitwits claimed as an excuse for the DC riots by the trumptards?

No.

Moron.

Thanks, Biden!

Moron.

No.

Moron.

Thanks for signing your posts with your mental deficiency. Let me know when you have something intelligent to say.

Forum List

Back