Who is/was the best politician the last 100 years?

Who is/was the best politician

• Biden

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Obama

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bill Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Politician meaning they're purely a fraud, but they successfully ride foolish voters for their own interests. In other terms they're just a mouth who spread propaganda. They're disingenuous and not even their own person. They understand many voters are simply driven by what's said where actions have no consequences.

Politician meaning they're purely a fraud, but they successfully ride foolish voters for their own interests. In other terms they're just a mouth who spread propaganda. They're disingenuous and not even their own person. They understand many voters are simply driven by what's said where actions have no consequences.
Reagan, hands down. He was as fraudulent as his hair color, which he continually LIED about.

Personally I think the answer is Xiden.

47 years as a politician only. Not a single word out of his mouth is genuine, I don't believe he's ever lost a race. He's everything they accuse Trump of and much more, yet "come on man", the Democrats support him anyway.

Xiden might have dementia, but he still has a leg up on those who support him, and he's peeing.

This is called a successful politician. Everything about him is a lie:

Here's Xiden lying about the death of his family to advance his career: Joe Biden Lost His Wife and Daughter to Our Traffic Violence Epidemic. Could He Be the First President to Do Something to End it?

Last edited:
Reagan, hands down. He was as fraudulent as his hair color, which he continually LIED about.

Irony is Xiden has hair transplants. Besides, what would you know? you think round is square, literally.

Well my choices are 3 of the worst or other, wait is this a trick question?

Not at all. Politicians are worthless less what they mean to the elite they answer to. Such as in Xiden's case, the Chinese, AOC types and his imaginary friend.

Think of it, look at Xiden, WTF fuck was he before dementia and this chaotic Demonicratic way? Nothing but a politician in the worst way, yet he pulled one over on PROGS, a lot more than one.

Dementia or not he knows it too, he's well schooled in that shit, "Come On man! how dare you ask cool Joe that question. I love black people, want to feel my legs?"

I have to say of the two parties Democrats sport the best politicians for POTUS by a mile. That's not a compliment, they're all frauds and it's pure. The Clinton's don't have a genuine bone in their body that we've witnessed, less Hillary loses her composure at times and we get to see her true self. Obama uses trickery, that fucker is cold and spills the narrations the powers provide him. As for Xiden he's seasoned as fuck playing the left, he can do that shit in his sleep, especially with mainstream information having his back. Just don't ask him a question.

Last edited:
Using your criteria (in no way does that define a politician by the way), your blob is the winner...it's not even close.

Personally I think the answer is Xiden.

47 years as a politician only. Not a single word out of his mouth is genuine, I don't believe he's ever lost a race. He's everything they accuse Trump of and much more, yet "come on man", the Democrats support him anyway.

Xiden might have dementia, but he still has a leg up on those who support him, and he's peeing.

This is called a successful politician. Everything about him is a lie:

Here's Xiden lying about the death of his family to advance his career: Joe Biden Lost His Wife and Daughter to Our Traffic Violence Epidemic. Could He Be the First President to Do Something to End it?

He ran for President 3 times. He won once.

He's lost at least twice...if you want to count the individual primaries...he's lost quite a bit.

Well my choices are 3 of the worst or other, wait is this a trick question?

Not at all. Politicians are worthless less what they mean to the elite they answer to. Such as in Xiden's case, the Chinese, AOC types and his imaginary friend.

Think of it, look at Xiden, WTF fuck was he before dementia and this chaotic Demonicratic way? Nothing but a politician in the worst way, yet he pulled one over on PROGS, a lot more than one.

Dementia or not he knows it too, he's well schooled in that shit, "Come On man! how dare you ask cool Joe that question. I love black people, want to feel my legs?"

I have to say of the two parties Democrats sport the best politicians for POTUS by a mile. That's not a compliment, they're all frauds and it's pure. The Clinton's don't have a genuine bone in their body that we've witnessed, less Hillary loses her composure at times and we get to see her true self. Obama uses trickery, that fucker is cold and spills the narrations the powers provide him. As for Xiden he's seasoned as fuck playing the left, he can do that shit in his sleep, especially with mainstream information having his back. Just don't ask him a question.
BDS!

Using your criteria (in no way does that define a politician by the way), your blob is the winner...it's not even close.

You're ass-backwards on most everything. With Trump's accomplishments if he sucked you off too then you'd be his lapdog and Xiden would have never been supported.

Pure politicians aren't bluntly honest, they're not honest at all, what don't you get? You figure Xiden is a genuine person? How about Harris?

Forum List

Back