Pro Choice, Pro Gay Marriage, Empowers Women, why do you left wingers still hate me?

Kind of why I don't consider myself a democrat. ;)

I maybe a liberal, but Obama and the Dems in my own state have pissed me off when it comes to Marijuana, and not because I want the right to smoke all the pot I want. Keeping it illegal is just stupid.
I rag tough on liberals...... Just not classical liberals, those would be closer to libertarian.
My brother told me I want the government to control my life the other day.

I asked him what evidence he had of that......:lol:
I am pro choice, for same sex marriage, for legalizing marijuana, and I don't have a problem with gun ownership. And I have changed my mind some on government aid and child support recently, mostly due to personal reasons. :lol:

My friend told me I wasn't a liberal the other day, I told her I was far left like her.
Everyone wants to place us in a box.

I am both pro life and pro choice.:eek:

You sound very much like an avg. American.

I rag tough on liberals...... Just not classical liberals, those would be closer to libertarian.

I am pro choice, for same sex marriage, for legalizing marijuana, and I don't have a problem with gun ownership. And I have changed my mind some on government aid and child support recently, mostly due to personal reasons. :lol:

My friend told me I wasn't a liberal the other day, I told her I was far left like her.

Right now, the only thing I really care about is end of life counseling..I may debate things on here once in awhile now, but in real life that is the only thing I care about.
Throw out Obama Care, but they need to pay doctors for end of life counseling. It is the one topic that effects me on a daily basis.
As for everything else, I can't come on here much, I hardly pay attention to politics anymore. My brother was trying to talk about something that happened, that was suppose to be big and I had no idea what he was talking about. :lol:

Right now, the only thing I really care about is end of life counseling..I may debate things on here once in awhile now, but in real life that is the only thing I care about.
Throw out Obama Care, but they need to pay doctors for end of life counseling. It is the one topic that effects me on a daily basis.
As for everything else, I can't come on here much, I hardly pay attention to politics anymore. My brother was trying to talk about something that happened, that was suppose to be big and I had no idea what he was talking about. :lol:

That sounds as if you are close. Thoughts and prayers. I know I am in the last 25% of my cycle.

Medicare already has a means to provide for end of life counseling. My dad got it before Obama was elected.

Ok let me say Hi Im Mic an Im new to this forum Im a Mocospace refugee lookin for a home I came because a friend "Kungpowkitty is a member here an said we may beable to meet up here I must say what happened to long time Mocospace forums n chatroom junkies is a crime an as so must not repeated unless building a site in recerves any who!! Im not a big writer really just barely conversent in my spelling n writing ability but I do have an oinion n thaughts that I would like to be heard so my post will be few my comments my be many at times! !! With that said I must address the Topic writer(TW) that Im here to inform U that U cannt take the name of an already acomplished group such as the pro choice womens movement that came about at Row verses Wade that is the coined phrase of the right of basicly women pro choicers now please pardon me if my spellin n grammer isnt up to par I done dont U Muthasmuckers I in so many words that Im (DIS LEX IC) "a form of anyway " now with that being said I hope we can carey on a be productive n make this to be respected n visited my many hopefully my friends can come n visit here without the BS that happens when chat n form refugees go in search of a new home!! Please give us of those that may it to these doorsteps a true home n thank U all so much!!

Im sorry for the many (typos) found in my post above Im on pain pills so normilly theirs only half as many but Im sure most leared people get the jist of the post! !! Once again Id like to thank U for youe time if nothing els
.....peace

Well Im alil clearer n my lost are still full of typos eers so please read through them untill a more literate person can explain

My embarassment continues I shouldnt be tryin to write at this point but help but to try an clearify to no end so thank you for reading

Pro Choice (politically), Pro Gay Marriage, Empowers Women, why do you left wingers still hate me?

And when I say hate, I mean it. Left wingers literally convey a sense of "hate" towards me. Am I too masculine? Too manly? Too accomplished? Not needy enough? Or maybe I'm too working class? Not rich enough to be a Progressive elitist?

i dont hate you

Say you smoke pot, and shit hits the fan.

:eek:

Not wacky tabacky :eusa_silenced:

Say it isnt so!!

You must really enjoy the dem war on medical mj providers after being for them of course.

I maybe a liberal, but Obama and the Dems in my own state have pissed me off when it comes to Marijuana, and not because I want the right to smoke all the pot I want. Keeping it illegal is just stupid.

And do you honestly believe that straight laced Mitt will support legalizing it? :confused:

Mitt Romney has stated his opposition to medical cannabis. Asked about the issue during the 2008 presidential campaign, he replied, "I don't want marijuana to be used in our country. I'm not going to legalize marijuana."

What Republican Presidential Candidates Say About Legalizing Marijuana (SLIDESHOW)

:eek:

Not wacky tabacky :eusa_silenced:

Say it isnt so!!

You must really enjoy the dem war on medical mj providers after being for them of course.

And do you honestly believe that straight laced Mitt will support legalizing it? :confused:

Mitt Romney has stated his opposition to medical cannabis. Asked about the issue during the 2008 presidential campaign, he replied, "I don't want marijuana to be used in our country. I'm not going to legalize marijuana."

What Republican Presidential Candidates Say About Legalizing Marijuana (SLIDESHOW)

Romney really objects to MEDICAL marijuana?

Romney really objects to MEDICAL marijuana?

That's what the link says.

Pro Choice (politically), Pro Gay Marriage, Empowers Women, why do you left wingers still hate me?

And when I say hate, I mean it. Left wingers literally convey a sense of "hate" towards me. Am I too masculine? Too manly? Too accomplished? Not needy enough? Or maybe I'm too working class? Not rich enough to be a Progressive elitist?
If you're religious, too, they hate you even more.

Same here - we're tagged as "the enemy" because vilifying the opposition is one of the The Rules.

Same here - we're tagged as "the enemy" because vilifying the opposition is one of the The Rules.

From all political perspectives it appears.

From all political perspectives it appears.
It appears? What? We are the enemy?

It's a foreign concept to me, calling the opposition an 'enemy'.

Forum List

Back