pro blm teache fire in north carolina

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

White supremacy does not exist. crime happens because people choose to do it especially black people. Remember blacks being disenfranchised is a lie. 27.9 percent of blacks live above the poverty line. This is the kind of teacher we need to get out of schools.

We need a boiling cauldron, the size of a small country and hotter than hell, filled to the brim with indoctrinated fucks.

stfu stick with the subject bully.
You contentions don’t get out of the gate with any credibility when you can’t articulate them via routine, correct spelling
Also, it’s not “bullying” to state such a fact and your weepy fallback to you are being “bullied” is a sign of the times when lib loons receive fact info they dont want

AND my money is on you are too mentally limited to be aware that you Can Correct your errors.

Last edited:

Pro-BLM teacher forced out of South Carolina school for claiming it was 'white supremacy' to call theft a crime​

Guess that makes me a white supremacist! Now for my next racist act, I hope that after firing her ass, some people sue her for everything she's got to keep her from ever inflecting another classroom again with her insane reverse bigotry.

White supremacy does not exist. crime happens because people choose to do it especially black people. Remember blacks being disenfranchised is a lie. 27.9 percent of blacks live above the poverty line. This is the kind of teacher we need to get out of schools.
Your thread is all over the place, your so called story took place in SC not NC. When did white supremacy go away? There are more crimes committed by whites than there are black folks, so you are telling us that 70% of black folks live below the poverty line and in your eyes that is a good thing.

Your thread is all over the place, your so called story took place in SC not NC. When did white supremacy go away? There are more crimes committed by whites than there are black folks, so you are telling us that 70% of black folks live below the poverty line and in your eyes that is a good thing.

Good lord, another EBVR (eternal black victim racist).

There are more total gross number of crimes committed by whites because there are a vastly more total gross numbers of Whites by a 7Xfactor.
Your dim bulb attempt to mathematically produce that falsehood just got upended.

Guess that makes me a white supremacist! Now for my next racist act, I hope that after firing her ass, some people sue her for everything she's got to keep her from ever inflecting another classroom again with her insane reverse bigotry.
me too. white supremacy doesnt exis.t its black lie. 3 pervent white even do anything to blacks. 14 percent of thme go after whites. so who should be afraid of supremacy?

You contentions don’t get out of the gate with any credibility when you can’t articulate them via routine, correct spelling
Also, it’s not “bullying” to state such a fact and your weepy fallback to you are being “bullied” is a sign of the times when lib loons receive fact info they dont want

AND my money is on you are too mentally limited to be aware that you Can Correct your errors.
stfu bully racist biggot

There are more total gross number of crimes committed by whites because there are a vastly more total gross numbers of Whites by a 7Xfactor.
Your dim bulb attempt to mathematically produce that falsehood just got upended.
Funny how you don't want to use that same dumb math when it comes to black folks incarcerated and murdered by the police. When it comes to that you want to go number for number, but when it some right wing propaganda you want to push, then all of a sudden you want to use per capita statistics.

This has been explained to this imbecile a hundred times. He pretends not to understand because he's not embarrasses to look like what he is, an ignorant shithead.

Forum List

Back