pro blm teache fire in north carolina

me too. white supremacy doesnt exis.t its black lie. 3 pervent white even do anything to blacks. 14 percent of thme go after whites. so who should be afraid of supremacy?
Of course it doesn’t exist….

1676946535898.jpeg

….why would anyone think these things are “supreme”?

because is what is going on . they follow their black supremacist blm and go after whites. only cops tryin g to dea l with criminals. and those cops are black lol protecting themselved from their own. blacks are so sad,
Actually ignorant, racist, mumble mouth hags like you are sad and pathetic. All you do is search the internet for BLM or any crime committed by someone black, so that you can spew your vile racist bullshit. Damn I sure wish I could meet the black man that dogged you out.

Funny how you don't want to use that same dumb math when it comes to black folks incarcerated and murdered by the police. When it comes to that you want to go number for number, but when it some right wing propaganda you want to push, then all of a sudden you want to use per capita statistics.
It’s not funny how you Don’t Know the difference between hard numbers and percentages. Your result therefore is fake.

Actually ignorant, racist, mumble mouth hags like you are sad and pathetic. All you do is search the internet for BLM or any crime committed by someone black, so that you can spew your vile racist bullshit. Damn I sure wish I could meet the black man that dogged you out.
thats the only news out ther these black black black. and no i dont only post black news. sorry your to lazy to read other news i post.

It’s not funny how you Don’t Know the difference between hard numbers and percentages. Your result therefore is fake.
tell them lol black follks are put in jail because of all the cime they do. more white then any other race are killed by cops. why can not to do crime and they will have no cop problem,? what is wrong wqith them they commit over 60 percentage of the crime in the us,. and over 90 percent of it is violent. what a matter with them 10,000 black died a year and over 90 percent are from other blacks. Why dont care about each other? Why is crime ok with them on regular bases? They need fix themselves before pathetically blaming whitey and lieing about us all the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back