Pro-Biden Biden thread.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
Three of four. THis thread is for pro-Biden people to post their predictions of what Biden first four years will be like, if he wins. Not your hopes, but your serious predictions.

And hopefully in 4 years, I will remember to pull up this thread and we can see who among us is wise, and who is not.

Your predictions?

Three of four. THis thread is for pro-Biden people to post their predictions of what Biden first four years will be like, if he wins. Not your hopes, but your serious predictions.

And hopefully in 4 years, I will remember to pull up this thread and we can see who among us is wise, and who is not.

Your predictions?
Stock market, unemployment growth all similar to trump and Obama’s numbers.

Less spending than trump.

Restored relations with rest of globe.

More infrastructure spending less pentagon spending

A president who doesn’t spend like a drunken sailor

Doesnt have foreign dignitaries staying at biden towers.

An independent fbi

A serious Secretary of State.

No leaks or whistleblowers.

Republicans will make up a Benghazi or fast and furious.

Going green and corporations paying their fair share of taxes.

Less illegal employers who hire undocumented workers.

Healthcare reform

Your predictions?
Stock market, unemployment growth all similar to trump and Obama’s numbers.

More infrastructure spending less pentagon spending

A president who doesn’t spend like a drunken sailor

Doesnt have foreign dignitaries staying at biden towers.

An independent fbi

A serious Secretary of State.

Republicans will make up a Benghazi or fast and furious.

Going green and corporations paying their fair share of taxes.

Less illegal employers who hire undocumented workers.

Healthcare reform

Thank you for your serious answer. I hope we do not have an opportunity to find out of you are correct, BUT, if we do have that chance, I look forward to seriously examining how well you did.

And comparing your results with mine.

Your predictions?
Interesting that most of Trump's spending has been to make up for deficiencies brought about under Obama/Biden!
Who wants to restore relations to a bunch of people who were thieving us of money and protection and giving nothing in return?
Democrats rarely squeal on themselves.
Healthcare reform
Interesting that you think the greatest success of Obama needs "fixed." You must mean finishing the job of putting all healthcare totally in the hands of people who spend $40 on a screwdriver then lose it.

Your predictions?
Interesting that most of Trump's spending has been to make up for deficiencies brought about under Obama/Biden!
Who wants to restore relations to a bunch of people who were thieving us of money and protection and giving nothing in return?
Democrats rarely squeal on themselves.
Healthcare reform
Interesting that you think the greatest success of Obama needs "fixed." You must mean finishing the job of putting all healthcare totally in the hands of people who spend $40 on a screwdriver then lose it.

The time for this kind of talk, will be four years from now, when we can judge their predictions.

Did you make a prediction in the Pro Trump Trump thread and/or the Anti-Biden Biden thread?

Forum List

Back