Privately-run campground vs. government-run campground

Cherry picking big time. I've camped in the Monongahela National forest for decades. It was built by the C.C.C. Well upkept with nice wooded campsites.

There is a private campground nearby. Just a place to park your trailer. It is near the river so it's convenient but nowhere near as nice.

Campground | Stuart Recreation Area, Monongahela National Forest - Recreation.gov

As opposed to.

Home | Revelles River Resort

If all you care about is fishing Revelle's is fine. If you want a quiet scenic site the National Park site is far better. It's probably a 15 minute hike to the river.

• Banned
Cherry picking big time. I've camped in the Monongahela National forest for decades. It was built by the C.C.C. Well upkept with nice wooded campsites.

There is a private campground nearby. Just a place to park your trailer. It is near the river so it's convenient but nowhere near as nice.

Campground | Stuart Recreation Area, Monongahela National Forest - Recreation.gov

As opposed to.

If all you care about is fishing Revelle's is fine. If you want a quiet scenic site the National Park site is far better. It's probably a 15 minute hike to the river.

The privately-run campground costs taxpayers ZERO wherein the government-run campground costs taxpayers a fortune. Why is it that leftists are indifferent about burning taxpayer dollars?

Nice 4-minute video by John Stossel. It's incredible that so many people want the government to run everything.

Government like the Left wither and destroy everything they touch.

Except that same government should have the ability to pick and choose it's citizens. Can you say cognitive dissonance?

Huh?

I thought the same thing too, what the fuck's THIS clown talking about now? Then I realized it wasn't worth bothing to ask. :smoke:

Spent six years traveling the U.S. in a 40 ft fifth wheel.
biggest share of government run campgrounds are in nice areas but they offer few amenities and most are limited to a maximum of 30 ft.
Private campgrounds may not be in the middle of a national forest or national park but they offer more amenities and allow for parking large RVs.
if you are looking for basics and don’t care about anything but your surroundings then a government campground is good. If you want to have things like ice, maybe a canoe rental with room to park then private is better.

As opposed to.

The privately-run campground costs taxpayers ZERO wherein the government-run campground costs taxpayers a fortune. Why is it that leftists are indifferent about burning taxpayer dollars?

Everyone, left, right, middle, whatever supports the national parks in WV.

Its really sad with people like yourself that have to make everything political. Get out now and then.

pknopp You either didn't watch the video or you didn't understand it.

I watched the video. I addressed it. It was cherry picking.

Nope. It's an example of abusing the taxpayer.

Government agencies HAVE to spend money to justify their budgets. Therefore, spend money on unnecessary, wasteful, things to insure that the budget doesn't get cut.

Government agencies HAVE to spend money to justify their budgets. Therefore, spend money on unnecessary, wasteful, things to insure that the budget doesn't get cut.

Protecting our states natural resources is not wasting money. Its sad you would think it is and why it's so important to do so.

Protecting our states natural resources is not wasting money. Its sad you would think it is and why it's so important to do so.

Bullshit. There's no way that chocolate chip is better than peanut butter.

Forum List

Back