Your link says it's an opinion.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Behold Truth (ya Loons :~)

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

"Opinion | What's the difference between a private militia and an armed mob? Nothing.
A militia operates under the authority of the president or a governor; if it doesn’t, it’s just an armed mob.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Then what, exactly, is the first word I copied from the OP?

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

"Opinion | What's the difference between a private militia and an armed mob? Nothing.
A militia operates under the authority of the president or a governor; if it doesn’t, it’s just an armed mob.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

You didn't read the link.

Kyle Rittenhouse never claimed to be part of a militia. Communists made it up an attributed it to him. The Boogaloo Boys wearing floral Hawaiian shirts are totally fabricated. Although an isolated one or two might wiggle fingers in their ears "Boogaloo! Boogaloo".

Private paramilitary organizations have existed since the Pinkertons. Private security is what protects entertainers and sports figures. The Blackwater Group was very legal international private militia.

What you might mean is vigilante groups are illegal. Vigilantes purport to administer justice. Usually instantly. Vigilantes spring up where there is a failure of the government to adequately protect the people. I know that the communists cower at the very thought of white men protecting anything. Those communists might want to pay attention to the Chinese armed vigilantes patrolling their neighborhoods to protect against black predators killing elderly Chinese.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Tenn. Const. art. I, § 24. Military subordinate to civil authority That the sure and certain defense of a free people, is a well regulated militia;

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

the word OPINION was the first word of the Link.

Did you MISS that?

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Tenn. Const. art. I, § 24. Military subordinate to civil authority That the sure and certain defense of a free people, is a well regulated militia;
State organized. "Subordinate to civilian authority".

That's not a private military.

Next.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

Odd, I was responding to the OP.

Which CLEARLY says 'Opinion'.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Next.
Militia police and private security are all subordinate to civil authority. You have a point?

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

It's not?

www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com"

Did you MISS that?
Not the one I posted.

Odd, I was responding to the OP.

Which CLEARLY says 'Opinion'.
If you'd bothered to follow the thread instead of just spewing nonsense for a change you'd have actually read the post that you quoted, which was mine and not the OP.

tRumplings, I swear.

what makes it 'truth'?
It's not an opinion.

Next.
Militia police and private security are all subordinate to civil authority. You have a point?
Yes. Do you think the paramilitary groups that showed up on January 6th knew they were subordinate to civilian authority while they were beating police officers to death and chanting "hang Mike Pence"?

Forum List

Back