Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle

Trump is getting the Royal Boot...

They don't want the drama ...I can understand that. they want the wedding to be about them I am sure..

The juiciest debate has been over invites for rival U.S. presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump. Harry and Obama have obvious chemistry and have worked together promoting Harry's Invictus Games competition for wounded soldiers. Some British officials, however, fear that an invite to Obama would anger Trump.

Royal wedding guest list: Who gets a nod from Harry, Meghan?

View attachment 176408View attachment 176409

Inviting Little Lying Donald would be like inviting Billy Carter. He'd piss in the bushes and wear a "Harry did you grab her pussy?" t-shirt.
President Trump is more of a man NOT to go see some silly elites and their ridiculously expensive wedding. But hey the British tax payers are footing the bill, so no big deal, right?

They don't want the drama ...I can understand that. they want the wedding to be about them I am sure..

The juiciest debate has been over invites for rival U.S. presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump. Harry and Obama have obvious chemistry and have worked together promoting Harry's Invictus Games competition for wounded soldiers. Some British officials, however, fear that an invite to Obama would anger Trump.

There are those on this board who are born slaves and act it, when ever some snot nosed arrogant elite shows up. They are first to bow down and cower so they might get the chance to kiss the hem of their garment. I despise those people, because I know, that every fucking royal would bleed RED like the rest of US. Tooo many stupid slaves living in America today, about 47%.

Nah... so many do stay up all night to watch the weddings or Diana's funeral.. I have since 1981 or when ever that was..

It is a girly thing..
It is a slave thing. Must watch what the royals do, because you wish you were there as a slave..Just like people watch the people walk on red carpets so those elites can "look down" on you.

The royals have had their share of drama... Not too interested in the Red Carpet

I like the long history of family traditions going back through the many generations.. We don't have that history here in America..

Now I will tell you that on my visit to Washington DC, I was fascinated with the history and walked everywhere Lincoln and Washington did..
Went back to Jefferson's Monticello and walked through history..

No one is a slave to it, I don't know where you got that.

We made our own history and passed on the fluff.....that stuff that fulfills the superficial.

What are you a 12 year little girl?

What are you a troll? Many people are interested in the Monarchy .

Who invites an ass to an event that he will try to take over and turn the spotlight on him...Plus Melania is not traveling with him after Stromy...
Stormy who?

Ever hear of Google?
sure, you?

LOL hahahahahaahaha:bsflag:

Why would they want the Trampy Trumps at their wedding?

Who would want to sit with them?

Last edited:
Says the Trump junkie who probably slammed Obama for every snub .. :10:

Trump is trying to be popular? Are you insane? :itsok:

Not working for Trump ...LOL..

:auiqs.jpg:

I will say with all of the bad news lately, this is kind of refreshing

Can anyone decipher what this lib ^^^ is yapping about?

Oh lighten up... can you go a day without Lib hating.. ?

No.

Enjoy yourself every once in a while. Most guys and many girls like the superbowl , mostly guys.. For many watching Harry get married is like a superbowl.. He went through a lot when his mother died..
Anyway I have kept up for almost 40 years.

This crap passes for political news? Juicy tidbits added by "some British Officials" who are unidentified not to mention lame stuff like "obvious chemistry between Harry and Hussein" adds up to the worst tabloid junk at the checkout counter.

It is political when Obama will probably be going. Trump may not be invited probably because he has to be the center of attention because he thinks that he is the KIng of America.

The Royals like the Obama's
Not so much the Trump's

They can invite who they like

Trump is trying to be popular? Are you insane? :itsok:

No.

Enjoy yourself every once in a while. Most guys and many girls like the superbowl , mostly guys.. For many watching Harry get married is like a superbowl.. He went through a lot when his mother died..

it's silly. you have nothing whatsoever in common other than ewwing and ahhing at them. I piss on em and fart towards them. They are not better than any of us. royalty punks.

LOL hahahahahaahaha:bsflag:

You aren't JC..? Some people I know had parties and wore hats for Williams wedding... I don't go that far, but I will probably get up at 4 am to watch it.

No.

it's silly. you have nothing whatsoever in common other than ewwing and ahhing at them. I piss on em and fart towards them. They are not better than any of us. royalty punks.

Did anyone say that they are better than? Isn't it fun to focus on something positive every once in a while.?

Now as far as England goes, this is a super big deal for them.

No.

Did anyone say that they are better than? Isn't it fun to focus on something positive every once in a while.?

fk those royal asshats. yes they think they are better than us. they wouldn't be royalty if they didn't feel so. This fk flies around like he's king or something, and he is but a mere prince. a do nothing except party hard and go out with women.

This crap passes for political news? Juicy tidbits added by "some British Officials" who are unidentified not to mention lame stuff like "obvious chemistry between Harry and Hussein" adds up to the worst tabloid junk at the checkout counter.

It is political when Obama will probably be going. Trump may not be invited probably because he has to be the center of attention because he thinks that he is the KIng of America.

Not so much the Trump's

Yes, Obama has been working with Harry and have become friends.

How many Americans know who the hell Prince Harry is or care about "royal weddings"? I thought we kicked the Brit monarchy out 250 years ago. The closest thing we allegedly had to royalty was when an arrogant Kennedy killed himself and two innocent people on the way to a wedding a couple of years ago. I hope it doesn't turn out the same way for the inbred degenerates in the Brit monarchy.

Well pay attention , you will see just how many are interested in America.. BTW..Harry's bride to be is American.

Not so much the Trump's

I will LMAO if Obama goes and trump is dumped

No.

fk those royal asshats. yes they think they are better than us. they wouldn't be royalty if they didn't feel so. This fk flies around like he's king or something, and he is but a mere prince. a do nothing except party hard and go out with women.

Harry has been very active in his mothers outreaches..

Diana used her position to expose to the press and reach out to those hurting

She walked through minefields to expose how people were getting blown up , she hugged dying aides people and children.
She brought the monarchy to the 21st century.

Not so much the Trump's

Trump has friends too He's been working with Putin and have been pals for a while now

Forum List

Back