What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primaries starting

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching the news for once. They mentioned New Hampshire may move their primary to early to mid-December. That's in two months.

Are we as a people ready to start voting?

Intense

Reaction score
Too bad that we don't have a Law to restrict People to Voting in Only One State Primary. :)

Intense

Reaction score
I am ready! I been ready for a few months now. There was no need to look up the different candidates I will be voting for the same person I voted for in 2008 RON PAUL!!!!

After you recover.... you have a job to do. This cannot continue.

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
I am ready! I been ready for a few months now. There was no need to look up the different candidates I will be voting for the same person I voted for in 2008 RON PAUL!!!!

That sounds rather closed-minded.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was watching the news for once. They mentioned New Hampshire may move their primary to early to mid-December. That's in two months.

Are we as a people ready to start voting?

Actually...no.

Romney is not my perfect candidate. Not conservative enough; believes in AGW...but may be electable

Perry...unraveling before our very eyes.

Cain...great life story, heart's in the right place, but inexperienced, no track record, silly 9-9-9 which is going nowhere.

Newt and Michelle...Newt's the smartest, but I don't know if folks would vote for him, and Michelle, great life story, conservative...but the media has done a job on her...

Not ready to vote...

smalltime

Central Scrutinizer
Reaction score
I could see where this plays to Romney.

If you start jukin' The primaries around, the guy with the strongest team on the ground is at an advantage.

Herman needs to get some support movin'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If you start jukin' The primaries around, the guy with the strongest team on the ground is at an advantage.

Just seems to me that the Old Left Media wants us to pick Romney....
..perhaps they see him as most beatable, 'cause he doesn't energize the Right...and maybe because RomneyCare neutralizes ObamaCare....

Looks like a trap.
But if he gets the nod, I vote for him.

Ropey

String tension is not infinite.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

"If" (mighty big if) Ron Paul does win the Rep nomination then it likely guarantees an Obama win in the presidential election, so I don't see that happening. I would like to see Ron Paul in the debates though. He's a fine debater and would play with Obama who debates for the masses.

A mass debator.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
People are already burnt out hearing their robotic messages a million times.

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS

..perhaps they see him as most beatable, 'cause he doesn't energize the Right...and maybe because RomneyCare neutralizes ObamaCare....

Looks like a trap.
As the Republican Elites have already chosen whom they will back. (And want this over with ASAP despite the emergence of Cain that they will go after because he's too Conservative for them).:eusa_whistle:

smalltime

Central Scrutinizer
Reaction score

Looks like a trap.

Agreed,
But for once in my life , I'd like to vote FOR somebody, instead of always voting AGAINST the other guy.

Just a falicy, I guess.
:rock:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List