President's Trump's D-Day Speech Confirms Him Among The Top 5 Presidents in US History.

Are you saying that Trump is not the president of people with cancer? Or anyone else that is not physically healthy?

Good point. I was specifically alluding to Fat Jerry Nadler, Drooling Pelosi, etc. who have mental and physical impairments that make them unqualified for office.

All the while forgetting that the man you worship is an obese fast food eating dotard

While Trump may like fast food and he may be a little plump,

he is by no means a dotard...........

That title is owned by joe bite me and NERVOUS nancy blow-som-O-me....

He cannot even remember where his father was born...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.

Now I see why you call yourself occupied....

The space between your ears is occupied by yet more space....

A well made suit will hide a lot.

Keep STROKING yourself, jerkoff. You can't hide nothing in a suit in those pictures. You can't be "obese" and still have straight sides and a flat stomach, even with the wind blowing in your face. Go suck an egg, idiot. You pinheads will go to any length to first make up fake news stories, then you end up being the only ones believing them!

You are a zealous defender of your god...he must be so happy with you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.
Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

For Donald Dork, our Liar in Chief and classless buffoon, the Anniversary of D-Day was an opportunity ro use the sacred ground of a cemetery where thousands of Americans who died on D-Day and WWII as a cheap prop ro attack an American veteran who served and was wounded in war while he, Donald Trump, used his privilege and father's money to evade service, and send another man to war in his place. And his cult followers think his reading a speech during his disgraceful behavior somehow excuses his abhorrent show of disrespect for our D-Day soldiers.

But Obama!
Yes Obama. It's not my fault that Obama and Hillary are still up to their usual shit and not just enjoying retirement.
Maybe you know now what we think about this constant nit-picking about Trump.
I can understand why you'd want to change the subject, that's for sure.
I'm not changing the subject.
I'm simply making a comparison and showing the folly of your statements.
You think I'm changing the subject.
Okie dokie. Whatever works for ya.
You're nothing if not totally predictable.
Thanks! Fortunately I have a real independent thinker like you to tell me what's what!

Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Hey Dip Shit...

You can bet your Dumb Zealot Ass that those

dead soldiers wouldn't be supporting you Tards if they were alive…..

Are you saying that Trump is not the president of people with cancer? Or anyone else that is not physically healthy?

Good point. I was specifically alluding to Fat Jerry Nadler, Drooling Pelosi, etc. who have mental and physical impairments that make them unqualified for office.

All the while forgetting that the man you worship is an obese fast food eating dotard
We're operating under all new standards & expectations now.

We're operating under all new standards & expectations now.

The new Standards and Expectations started when

we had a President elected because of the color of his skin.....

Obozo went to a RACIST Church led by an American hating pastor for 20 years...

Obozo didn’t have any experience at anything other than “Community Organizing”

In the Twilight Zone Orwellian world of you Tards these things that obozo

Did and lacked are over looked and swept under the rug while you project them on Trump....

You Tards are no doubt sick and twisted...
Always fascinating.

Thank You...……...

Talking about stuffing ones pie hole. Take a gander at this... Michelle is really shoveling down that school lunch..... I mean 5- course meal. No sooner than she lock and loads, she has another load on deck just ready to consume. Reminds me of watching a grazing cow

-Geaux

Obama-Talking-Smack.gif

Have you seen Moo Shells Fat Ass lately?

She is starting to look like a hippo............

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

For Donald Dork, our Liar in Chief and classless buffoon, the Anniversary of D-Day was an opportunity ro use the sacred ground of a cemetery where thousands of Americans who died on D-Day and WWII as a cheap prop ro attack an American veteran who served and was wounded in war while he, Donald Trump, used his privilege and father's money to evade service, and send another man to war in his place. And his cult followers think his reading a speech during his disgraceful behavior somehow excuses his abhorrent show of disrespect for our D-Day soldiers.

Donald Dork just keeps spanking Tard Ass...………..

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Unlike his predecessors right. [boggle]

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness.

So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.

The bar is getting real low... He got over the 5th grade level but it a whole different level at 6th grade....

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff. And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness. So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.
The bar is getting real low... He got over the 5th grade level but it a whole different level at 6th grade....
We take what we can get at this point.

-Geaux
You're an idiot. Trump is a sucky orator and we all know it.

100% subjective comment. And the last part of it makes you an asshole. “We all know it”? It would be the same if you said he was a great orator. You’re one person and you don’t speak for everyone. My guess is that you’re a Leftist buffoon.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Hey Dip Shit...

Think they'd support a vet rather than a coward with a yellow stripe down his back like Scump

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Hey Dip Shit...

Think they'd support a vet rather than a coward with a yellow stripe down his back like Scump

So did you vote for McCain or Obama?

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?

Hey Dip Shit...

You are wrong Tard....

They would support Trump because he is MAGA...….

Forum List

Back