President's Trump's D-Day Speech Confirms Him Among The Top 5 Presidents in US History.

Are you saying that Trump is not the president of people with cancer? Or anyone else that is not physically healthy?

Good point. I was specifically alluding to Fat Jerry Nadler, Drooling Pelosi, etc. who have mental and physical impairments that make them unqualified for office.

All the while forgetting that the man you worship is an obese fast food eating dotard

Liar. Fool. More fake news from the Lying Left. Obese, you mean like THIS, jerkoff:

View attachment 264241

I don't see any OBESE HERE:

View attachment 264242

OR HERE:

View attachment 264243

OR HERE:

View attachment 264244

OR HERE:

View attachment 264245

OR HERE:

View attachment 264246

OR HERE:

View attachment 264247

OR HERE:

View attachment 264248

OR HERE:

View attachment 264250

Funny that all of the Orange hair and skin, the fast food and the pot bellies only ever show up on the Leftard approved, retouch, photoshoped doctored pictures made for the asshole Trump-bashers on the Left.

A well made suit will hide a lot.

I guess I should apologize for saying a mean thing about your god.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

And he didn't ad lib, thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness.

So he made it through without embarrassing the country. That's a good thing.

What a Hoot...

A Tard talking about a President reading a speech after 8 years of obozo...

Well... At least Trump didn’t steal the speech like bite me biden....

You Tards and your Butt Hurt are a never ending source of amusement.....
No comments on my actual points. Good.

Yeah, his reading skills have ticked up half a notch. He's learned to go real slow 'n stuff.

Yeah....sure wish Obama could have done the same when he goes overseas on his apology tours...but that's water under the bridge.

Just the other day Obama was in Brazil telling everyone that we Americans buy our AR-15s practically on Amazon.
But Obama!

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.

Are you saying that Trump is not the president of people with cancer? Or anyone else that is not physically healthy?

Good point. I was specifically alluding to Fat Jerry Nadler, Drooling Pelosi, etc. who have mental and physical impairments that make them unqualified for office.

All the while forgetting that the man you worship is an obese fast food eating dotard

While Trump may like fast food and he may be a little plump,

he is by no means a dotard...........

That title is owned by joe bite me and NERVOUS nancy blow-som-O-me....

A well made suit will hide a lot.

Keep STROKING yourself, jerkoff. You can't hide nothing in a suit in those pictures. You can't be "obese" and still have straight sides and a flat stomach, even with the wind blowing in your face. Go suck an egg, idiot. You pinheads will go to any length to first make up fake news stories, then you end up being the only ones believing them!

Last edited:

Yeah....sure wish Obama could have done the same when he goes overseas on his apology tours...but that's water under the bridge.

Just the other day Obama was in Brazil telling everyone that we Americans buy our AR-15s practically on Amazon.
But Obama!
Yes Obama. It's not my fault that Obama and Hillary are still up to their usual shit and not just enjoying retirement.
Maybe you know now what we think about this constant nit-picking about Trump.

But Obama!
Yes Obama. It's not my fault that Obama and Hillary are still up to their usual shit and not just enjoying retirement.
I can understand why you'd want to change the subject, that's for sure.

So proud President Trump is our (normal, intelligent, mentally and physically healthy US citizens) President. Meanwhile Kenyan, Barry Butthurt Hussaine is in Argentina telling the morons you can buy machine guns over the internet in the USA. :p So gross. What fucktard here voted for the Butthurt one? Speak up. Be proud to be a fucking ignoramous moron.

This is exactly what President Trump promised on the campaign trail. He guaranteed he would be a Top Five president at the minimum, no problem. And with any luck, he felt that he would be in the Top 3.

He seemed like he really didn't want to be there and saw the observance as a horrible chore.
Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux

Are you talking about Obama? I doubt he would of even showed up. We know Michael.... cough...cough.... I mean, Michelle Obama thinks D-Day is nothing to be proud of. She was never proud of America until folks were duped into voting for his gay husband

-Geaux
You're an idiot. Trump is a sucky orator and we all know it.

-Geaux
This schmuck on D day?
I am disgusted on a daily basis by this sorry excuse for a man.

But Obama!
I'm not changing the subject.
I'm simply making a comparison and showing the folly of your statements.
You think I'm changing the subject.

But Obama!
Okie dokie. Whatever works for ya.

We're operating under all new standards & expectations now.

The new Standards and Expectations started when

we had a President elected because of the color of his skin.....

Obozo went to a RACIST Church led by an American hating pastor for 20 years...

Obozo didn’t have any experience at anything other than “Community Organizing”

In the Twilight Zone Orwellian world of you Tards these things that obozo

Did and lacked are over looked and swept under the rug while you project them on Trump....

You Tards are no doubt sick and twisted...

Hey, I'm an obese fast food eating follower of Trump and I resent the stereotype.

But Obama!
Okie dokie. Whatever works for ya.
You're nothing if not totally predictable.

Talking about stuffing ones pie hole. Take a gander at this... Michelle is really shoveling down that school lunch..... I mean 5- course meal. No sooner than she lock and loads, she has another load on deck just ready to consume. Reminds me of watching a grazing cow

-Geaux

Obama-Talking-Smack.gif

The new Standards and Expectations started when

we had a President elected because of the color of his skin.....

Obozo went to a RACIST Church led by an American hating pastor for 20 years...

Obozo didn’t have any experience at anything other than “Community Organizing”

In the Twilight Zone Orwellian world of you Tards these things that obozo

Did and lacked are over looked and swept under the rug while you project them on Trump....

You Tards are no doubt sick and twisted...
Always fascinating.

What a Hoot...

A Tard talking about a President reading a speech after 8 years of obozo...

Well... At least Trump didn’t steal the speech like bite me biden....

You Tards and your Butt Hurt are a never ending source of amusement.....
No comments on my actual points. Good.

OH Contraire Tard....

I made a fool of you and your points....

Forum List

Back