democrats please answer this question about abortion .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
do you think this innocent little baby has a right to live ?
nilsson_rm_photo_of_20_week_fetus.jpg

Dear yidnar
As a Democrat who believes in protecting the beliefs of both prochoice and prolife equally
in making laws neutral and all inclusive to represent the entire public, not just one side that gets more votes,
I believe BOTH the BELIEFS about the right to life of unborn children
and the BELIEFS about protecting DUE PROCESS for the women
should be protected EQUALLY. NOT "EITHER/OR" BUT ALL RIGHTS WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
(it is unconstitutional by Amendment 9 to enforce rights unequally
so as to "disparage" others; and against Civil Rights to "discriminate by creed.")
The only way I've found to satisfy BOTH sides is to PREVENT ABORTION 100%
so neither side is ever forced to compromise their beliefs or rights.

We don't even have to agree with either sides' beliefs
to agree that preventing abortion would prevent from
violating the rights or beliefs of ANY PERSON regardless of our beliefs.

So that's my focus - to work with both prochoice and prolife approaches
to prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion, totally by free choice
as is promoted now by prolife groups that work to prevent abortion
without being required by law to do so. If prolife outreach can end abortion
without relying on bans, this means we should support more until we succeed
in wiping it out 100% by preventing abuse of relationships and sex.

I believe this can be done by "free choice" by replicating and
expanding the outreach work already set up by prolife programs.

What I might add for legislation:
* to set up equal or matching funds for prolife health care
and women's services such as through the Nurturing Network model
so for every dollar going to PP, the same goes to NN. And/or
taxpayers have a choice to direct funding their for 100% writeoffs
instead of forcing federalized funding on everyone.
* to set up a separate level of laws (instead of just civil or criminal)
for health and safety, and make it a violation to commit relationship abuse
or fraud that results in unwanted pregnancy, unwanted children or abortion.
Complaints of abuse would subject both partners to counseling to identify
and resolve the cause of the complaint to protect both parties from abuse.
So this could allow intervention to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy or abortion.
* NOTE: process of counseling could involve spiritual healing and diagnosis to detect
criminal abuse or disorder that otherwise risks threats to health and safety. So this
would decriminalize mental disorders by treating them medically as dangers to health.
By early detection of abusive disorders, the incidence of abuse, rape and other violent
crimes including murder can drastically be reduced; so resources currently wasted on
failed mental health and criminal justice systems could then fund preventative health care.

The same solutions that would prevent abuse and abortion would also prevent other crimes and
allow more resources to be saved and invested in health care, education and other social services.

Do you believe that baby has the right to anything after they are born? Seriously you zealots must really get tired of being shown to be the worst hypocrites for not giving a shit about babies after they are born. Your shitty anti-abortion states lead in infant mortality, child poverty, child abuse and crap education.

Red states are the worst:

The CDC now estimates that 700 to 900 new and expectant mothers die in the U.S. each year, and an additional 500,000 women experience life-threatening postpartum complications. More than half of these deaths and near deaths are from preventable causes, and a disproportionate number of the women suffering are black.

Put simply, for black women far more than for white women, giving birth can amount to a death sentence. African American women are three to four times more likely to die during or after delivery than are white women. According to the World Health Organization, their odds of surviving childbirth are comparable to those of women in countries such as Mexico and Uzbekistan, where significant proportions of the population live in poverty.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/america-is-failing-its-black-mothers/

Do you believe that baby has the right to anything after they are born? Seriously you zealots must really get tired of being shown to be the worst hypocrites for not giving a shit about babies after they are born. Your shitty anti-abortion states lead in infant mortality, child poverty, child abuse and crap education.
conservatives do more for and raise their children better than any godless,anti american,victim hood spouting ,divisional race baiting, gender confused, communist like you and the homosexuals that make up the vast majority of the faggot left .

Red states are the worst:

The CDC now estimates that 700 to 900 new and expectant mothers die in the U.S. each year, and an additional 500,000 women experience life-threatening postpartum complications. More than half of these deaths and near deaths are from preventable causes, and a disproportionate number of the women suffering are black.

Put simply, for black women far more than for white women, giving birth can amount to a death sentence. African American women are three to four times more likely to die during or after delivery than are white women. According to the World Health Organization, their odds of surviving childbirth are comparable to those of women in countries such as Mexico and Uzbekistan, where significant proportions of the population live in poverty.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/america-is-failing-its-black-mothers/
we are talking about abortions performed simply because the mother decides she wants to murder her baby for non life threatening reasons not because the pregnancy is a danger to her life !

I always said we have seen the only Larry Bird, but I always wonder how many Michael Jordans we didn't get to watch due to abortions / killing in the streets....

Dear yidnar
As a Democrat who believes in protecting the beliefs of both prochoice and prolife equally
in making laws neutral and all inclusive to represent the entire public, not just one side that gets more votes,
I believe BOTH the BELIEFS about the right to life of unborn children
and the BELIEFS about protecting DUE PROCESS for the women
should be protected EQUALLY. NOT "EITHER/OR" BUT ALL RIGHTS WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
(it is unconstitutional by Amendment 9 to enforce rights unequally
so as to "disparage" others; and against Civil Rights to "discriminate by creed.")
The only way I've found to satisfy BOTH sides is to PREVENT ABORTION 100%
so neither side is ever forced to compromise their beliefs or rights.

We don't even have to agree with either sides' beliefs
to agree that preventing abortion would prevent from
violating the rights or beliefs of ANY PERSON regardless of our beliefs.

So that's my focus - to work with both prochoice and prolife approaches
to prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion, totally by free choice
as is promoted now by prolife groups that work to prevent abortion
without being required by law to do so. If prolife outreach can end abortion
without relying on bans, this means we should support more until we succeed
in wiping it out 100% by preventing abuse of relationships and sex.

I believe this can be done by "free choice" by replicating and
expanding the outreach work already set up by prolife programs.

What I might add for legislation:
* to set up equal or matching funds for prolife health care
and women's services such as through the Nurturing Network model
so for every dollar going to PP, the same goes to NN. And/or
taxpayers have a choice to direct funding their for 100% writeoffs
instead of forcing federalized funding on everyone.
* to set up a separate level of laws (instead of just civil or criminal)
for health and safety, and make it a violation to commit relationship abuse
or fraud that results in unwanted pregnancy, unwanted children or abortion.
Complaints of abuse would subject both partners to counseling to identify
and resolve the cause of the complaint to protect both parties from abuse.
So this could allow intervention to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy or abortion.
* NOTE: process of counseling could involve spiritual healing and diagnosis to detect
criminal abuse or disorder that otherwise risks threats to health and safety. So this
would decriminalize mental disorders by treating them medically as dangers to health.
By early detection of abusive disorders, the incidence of abuse, rape and other violent
crimes including murder can drastically be reduced; so resources currently wasted on
failed mental health and criminal justice systems could then fund preventative health care.

The same solutions that would prevent abuse and abortion would also prevent other crimes and
allow more resources to be saved and invested in health care, education and other social services.
That was some long winded bullshit. Let’s focus on your first bolder portion you’re so proud of.

How do you treat both equally when one has the power to kill the other?

I have always wondered how you explain abortion to a child

When children ask why liberals rip the limbs off the unborn in brutal abortions the left tries to sugar coat it by labeling it 'pro choice'. See how that sounds less murderous and evil.
The left loves changing the definitions of things. Let’s change abortion to what it is. Voluntary murder by your mom.

Make them go to a doctor and not ask for an abortion. Make them ask for a murder of their child.

I have always wondered how you explain abortion to a child

When children ask why liberals rip the limbs off the unborn in brutal abortions the left tries to sugar coat it by labeling it 'pro choice'. See how that sounds less murderous and evil.
The left loves changing the definitions of things. Let’s change abortion to what it is. Voluntary murder by your mom.

Make them go to a doctor and not ask for an abortion. Make them ask for a murder of their child.

Not illegals who rape and kill Americans, "dreamers".

the majority of people who support abortion are democrats and virtually all democrat leaders not only support murdering the unborn but want to fund it with taxpayer dollars !

Forum List

Back