Presidential Suicide Pact

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
So if the person you perceive as the best electoral candidate doesn't get elected POTUS, will you kill yourself?

So if the person you perceive as the best electoral candidate doesn't get elected POTUS, will you kill yourself?

If your life is dependent on who is president.... in fact, if it matters in any way to your specific life.... you should kill yourself anyway. Clearly you don't have much of a life.

My life wasn't better or worse, when Bush Sr got elected, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr, or Obama. Those people can effect how the nation as a whole heads to a limited degree.

But the number one factor that effects how your life goes, is you. 90% of where you are, and the situation you are in, is due to your choices. You go sleeping around with random girls, instead of getting a wife, it's your fault you have child support payments, and STDs. Not the presidents.

You show up late, leave early, and do as little as possible while it work.... it's your fault you have no money, no future, and end up unemployed half the year.

No, I'm not going to commit suicide because someone I thought was best, didn't get elected. Honestly, none of those people are even in the presidential race anymore.

What I will do, is laugh and mock those who thought the person who does win, was going to fix their lives.

Yes, I am going to off myself if Gary Johnson does win, wait I mean if he does not win, and then move to Mexico to help Trump build that wall so I can keep all of you inside and afterwards move to Cuba so I can reincarnate myself into a North Korean Dictator and then move to North Korea...

Now if my response made no sense at all, well then it would make no sense in killing myself because some politician did not win in November...

Forum List

Back